Author Topic: What is your idea about DEATH?  (Read 23764 times)

Offline Lana Wolf

• SF Farseer
Re: What is your idea about DEATH?
« Reply #60 on: November 21, 2009, 10:11:41 am »
OMG! Death is the only thing which I am afraid of the most!

We all are afraid of, no matter what h/she says. If you don't think you are, turn off the computer/laptop and insert your finger in the socket!

Thats intentionally hurting yourself...no ones tlking bout tht or suicide....

Offline SGVaibhav

• SF Farseer
  • Bugatti Veyron 16.4
« Reply #61 on: November 21, 2009, 10:16:56 am »
omg...thts really terrible... :( :( :o :o
ive had nightmares too..but not of tht sort...
ive been pushed by a lil girl off a building 3 tyms...she's tried killing me with a knife too...
but somehow ive always survived..never died or gotten hurt...
So i totally have no idea bout pain... :( :(
But i know im weird...even aftr slightly waking up...i sleep again to continue my dream and see what else she tries to do...
Tho i hav seen a few of my frns dying my in dreams... :( :(

not terrible by the way  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ( can show teeth now) xD
i feel pain and i wake up, i dont realize properly whether it is pain or not, but i wake up.

it is acutally fun, jumping, while i am in air, i get scared, and i closed my eyes in excitement before i am about to touch the ground... fund ;D ;D
lol but then i wake up after that :P

Offline Lana Wolf

• SF Farseer
« Reply #62 on: November 21, 2009, 10:18:59 am »
not terrible by the way  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ( can show teeth now) xD
i feel pain and i wake up, i dont realize properly whether it is pain or not, but i wake up.

it is acutally fun, jumping, while i am in air, i get scared, and i closed my eyes in excitement before i am about to touch the ground... fund ;D ;D
lol but then i wake up after that :P

ya...you do get to do stuff which normally no one wud do ;D ;D....if u dont feel pain tho..thn its gr8...lol

Offline master786

• SF Citizen
« Reply #63 on: November 21, 2009, 12:44:47 pm »
Death :) :P
lol not something ppl look forward to but not a thing ppl shud be scared of either ....

Offline Lana Wolf

• SF Farseer
« Reply #64 on: November 21, 2009, 01:11:40 pm »
Death :) :P
lol not something ppl look forward to but not a thing ppl shud be scared of either ....

i totally agree.... ;D ;D

Alpha

« Reply #65 on: November 21, 2009, 01:25:54 pm »
@ Q80BOY

Right, death is sudden, life is cruel and time is nobody's servant.  :) :(
It's more painful when someone dear to you dies... It's a hard fact to accept... More than a fact, it's a torment... Think about all those people who have gone through this torment, who have lived each and every moment of it. Pain can sometimes be reduced by looking down... So many people die everyday, so many people leave the world everyday, so many people mourn and shed tears for them... And so many people sometimes keep waiting though they know the dead ones will never return... It's a stage we all go through. People will also cry after you when you will be leaving them forever.

You feel bad, because you feel a void. Significant or not, we all play a role in life. You feel sad because the role cannot be played by someone else.

You cannot change what happened... All you can do is to just accept it and move forward. If life is a teacher, death is a master at teaching. It gains you maturity. Death prepares you for life. Suffering is one of the best feelings that only great man can undergo. You don't suffer as much when you die as you suffer when someone else dies. And when you have gone through pain yourself, you are in a better position to understand the pain of others...  :)

Live and make the most of your living, that's a divine thought.  :)

Prepare for your own death. Many more people will die... Prepare yourself for that too...

Fortunately or unfortunately, memories never die.   :)

@Slvri, always welcome...  :)

@sgvaibhav LOL, I have one too.

God is God, God knows everything.

Humans are humans.

Who is God? Humans do not know, they are not God.

What God knows, humans do not know. They are not God.

I think I should stop here itself... Else, it will become a religious thread... ;)

@Teju, same here... Not scared of death, but of pain... Of losing others... I would not be here to cry if I leave the world...

I would never be able to take a dagger and pierce it through my heart... It pains... I would be conscious of pain!

Hey... Continuing your nightmare even after waking up is nothing strange! I do it too! Scientifically proven, it's an effective method to help fight those dreary nightmares... If you have the habit of doing it, it's a good habit. Continue.  ;)

@Lone$tar

LOL, I am not afraid of dying...  but yeah, I sure am afraid of killing myself!!  :D If I die lying on bed, it would be a peaceful death for me...

@Master786 (Hey, you're Muslim.... I gotta know now... ;D) Agreed too!

We should all be ready and willing to die... The Earth does not have enough space to accomodate all of us!

Like branches shed their leaves.... to make place for sprouts... You have to die, because you have lived.  :)

Offline Tumble Bug

• SF Geek
  • I wasn't born a Princess...but if a Tiara fits...
« Reply #66 on: November 21, 2009, 01:31:43 pm »
@ Q80BOY

Right, death is sudden, life is cruel and time is nobody's servant.  :) :(
It's more painful when someone dear to you dies... It's a hard fact to accept... More than a fact, it's a torment... Think about all those people who have gone through this torment, who have lived each and every moment of it. Pain can sometimes be reduced by looking down... So many people die everyday, so many people leave the world everyday, so many people mourn and shed tears for them... And so many people sometimes keep waiting though they know the dead ones will never return... It's a stage we all go through. People will also cry after you when you will be leaving them forever.

You feel bad, because you feel a void. Significant or not, we all play a role in life. You feel sad because the role cannot be played by someone else.

You cannot change what happened... All you can do is to just accept it and move forward. If life is a teacher, death is a master at teaching. It gains you maturity. Death prepares you for life. Suffering is one of the best feelings that only great man can undergo. You don't suffer as much when you die as you suffer when someone else dies. And when you have gone through pain yourself, you are in a better position to understand the pain of others...  :)

Live and make the most of your living, that's a divine thought.  :)

Prepare for your own death. Many more people will die... Prepare yourself for that too...

Fortunately or unfortunately, memories never die.   :)

@Slvri, always welcome...  :)

@sgvaibhav LOL, I have one too.

God is God, God knows everything.

Humans are humans.

Who is God? Humans do not know, they are not God.

What God knows, humans do not know. They are not God.

I think I should stop here itself... Else, it will become a religious thread... ;)

@Teju, same here... Not scared of death, but of pain... Of losing others... I would not be here to cry if I leave the world...

I would never be able to take a dagger and pierce it through my heart... It pains... I would be conscious of pain!

Hey... Continuing your nightmare even after waking up is nothing strange! I do it too! Scientifically proven, it's an effective method to help fight those dreary nightmares... If you have the habit of doing it, it's a good habit. Continue.  ;)

@Lone$tar

LOL, I am not afraid of dying...  but yeah, I sure am afraid of killing myself!!  :D If I die lying on bed, it would be a peaceful death for me...

@Master786 (Hey, you're Muslim.... I gotta know now... ;D) Agreed too!

We should all be ready and willing to die... The Earth does not have enough space to accomodate all of us!

Like branches shed their leaves.... to make place for sprouts... You have to die, because you have lived.  :)

wow...ur really good at this u know:)

Offline master786

• SF Citizen
« Reply #67 on: November 21, 2009, 01:39:07 pm »
@Alpha

i dont agree with the point u made abt ppl shud be willing to die :o
cud u shed light on tht comment a bit more ... :o

bcoz willing to die wud be kind of emo :p

Alpha

« Reply #68 on: November 21, 2009, 02:02:49 pm »
LOL....Thank You Tumble  :)

Hehe, but for what? Writing long posts...?  :P :P :P I would top the list....Hehehe  :D ;D ;D

@ Master786... LOL, you're keeping the debate on... Could figure that out.  ;) Thank You!

Okay, yes, my point... I said people should be willing to die, to make place for others, for the new generations to come... For the world's new population... It does not mean we should all be willing to jump off cliffs! 
Willing to die does not equal to suicide.

Willing to accept death as it comes... That's what I meant.  :)

Offline master786

• SF Citizen
« Reply #69 on: November 21, 2009, 02:12:53 pm »
debates are fun as long as the person i debate with has the right attitude towards it ... seeing the ppl post here ... the attitude is going good :P

and yes accept death if it comes on its own terms :P dont accept it if someone is killing u
"u are giving me death, come give it to me :D " :P

nd y shud ppl be willing to die jsut so the new genration can come in .... y cant we stop reproducing sooooooooooooooooo much :P
like the chinese hav started ... one kid per family .... after tht ..pls use condoms :D :P
eaier solution than death right ?

Alpha

« Reply #70 on: November 21, 2009, 02:26:02 pm »
Ah yes... Not fools...LOL.... Respect before you are respected; love before you ask for it; suffer before you cause suffering; KILL BEFORE YOU DIE!!!  :D :D :D :D

Overpopulation.........LOL

Humans are curious animals... ALL humans are!  ;) ;) ;) So naturally, they all will be curious about the process of child bearing... :P :P :P

Hey... But you're not gonna deprive unborn children of the right to live......cause we do not have enough place for them... :P

Do you force people out of a bus because it will always be full?? Everyone gets down at his/her own bus stop... And new people jump in... :P

Offline master786

• SF Citizen
« Reply #71 on: November 21, 2009, 02:47:49 pm »
The people who jump in or go out of the bus do so at their own will bt a kid is nt bown at its own will. U can always control it by using the right resource :P
So there is a difference there :)

Offline Lana Wolf

• SF Farseer
« Reply #72 on: November 21, 2009, 02:52:32 pm »
well i guess this topic has gone frm death to birth...lol

Offline master786

• SF Citizen
« Reply #73 on: November 21, 2009, 03:03:45 pm »
Birth is the first step to death
Nt a surprise the topic is moving towards it :P