Author Topic: What is your idea about DEATH?  (Read 23766 times)

Alpha

Re: What is your idea about DEATH?
« Reply #45 on: November 20, 2009, 04:27:46 pm »
Ooohhh Slvri..... I don't know what to say.... Words maybe are too feeble to express.....  :-[ :'(

That must have been really bad...  My Dad is often ill too... Sometimes we think that he would never recover... That's such a stressful experience....

But lemme tell you one thing: Tears teach what smiles cannot.  :)

Because of fearing to lose them, I love them more... I care for them more... And I spend more time with them...

@sgvaibhav... No worries... Afterlife is allowed... Hehehe... By the way, nice views... There's something I always wonder about... Infinity is infinity, fine. The Big Bang Theory, we all know. The Beginning started from nothing. Hard to believe, let's assume it did. But what was here BEFORE the Big Bang??

When asked this question, scientists have a good excuse to avoid it:Since the Big Bang was the beginning of everything, the question of BEFORE the beginning has no logic...

Personally, I don't believe in that... If we keep on moving back in time... We will infinitely keep moving back...

And this is one of the reasons why I believe in God, cause I cannot believe in coincidence.  :)

Your views are nice.. Thank you...

@Tumble Bug... Doesn't astrology come in somewhere here?  ;D

@Teju... Don't mind it... She just expressed her views, like we did.  ;) No offence was meant... Let's continue.... Peacefully...

@Zara... Thanks Zara, you handled it well!  :)

Whatever death is... It is the beauty of life... We give importance to life because of death.
Death is the End of the Journey... And for those who believe in the afterlife, it is the beginning of another journey!  ;) :)

Offline falafail

• SF Master
  • ab3'a 7asheesh
« Reply #46 on: November 20, 2009, 04:54:53 pm »
i'm afraid of death.
or rather, what comes after death.
i'm not very religious; so i figure either not believing in things will come back and bite me in the A** (pardon my language) when i'm dead, or i would've been right on some level and i would've wasted all my life fearing nothing.
... but i see we're not allowed to discuss religion so i guess i can't elaborate >________>

on a not-so-serious note: i'd like to die shot. 'cause it's gangster, hahaha. or in my sleep, so i don't feel anything (supposedly).. how would you guys "like" to die? :P

Offline Tumble Bug

• SF Geek
  • I wasn't born a Princess...but if a Tiara fits...
« Reply #47 on: November 20, 2009, 05:03:28 pm »
@ alpha!!

no astrolgy dose not cum in here anywhere!!
looooooooool :P

Offline Lana Wolf

• SF Farseer
« Reply #48 on: November 20, 2009, 05:20:33 pm »
i'm afraid of death.
or rather, what comes after death.
i'm not very religious; so i figure either not believing in things will come back and bite me in the A** (pardon my language) when i'm dead, or i would've been right on some level and i would've wasted all my life fearing nothing.
... but i see we're not allowed to discuss religion so i guess i can't elaborate >________>

on a not-so-serious note: i'd like to die shot. 'cause it's gangster, hahaha. or in my sleep, so i don't feel anything (supposedly).. how would you guys "like" to die? :P

In my sleep...but wid all those whom i love surrounding me.... ;D
well i guess tht is rather an ideal death..lol

Alpha

« Reply #49 on: November 20, 2009, 05:23:36 pm »
@Falafail....

:) Okay, I got your views... Nice.... "and i would've wasted all my life fearing nothing." like this line... So true!!

Yup... Religion is not allowed.. But you did manage to express yourself in spite of that....

First person who is afraid of death, I like your modesty.  :)

A shot?  :D :D I would prefer in bed!! I want a peaceful death...LOL... But anyway, as if death would come and ask: can you temme how I should come?  :P

@Tumble.... Ow.... I thought maybe death would have some connection with the stars....  :P :P :P

Common belief: People become stars when they die!!!  :D :D :D LOL

Q80BOY

« Reply #50 on: November 20, 2009, 05:30:29 pm »
it's something every person in the world encounters and must go through ..

wether ur rich or poor, have a porsche or a toyota, a mansion or an apartment, got A*s or Us, arabs or westerns, we all die.

sad i know .. but it will happen sometime .. we never know when tho ..

maybe after 5 seconds when u want to reply to this message, maybe after 5 years when your sick in a hospital, maybe tomorow morning when u go to school .. we dont know when but we know it will happen ..

and when it happens people will remember u for a couple of days .. mourne you .. cry .. weep .. or do nothing at all ..

now we will work towards our death .. gain all the points .. the valuable things that will help u when ur down there .. forgotten .. just u and whoever is down there ..

do good .. u will get good .. do bad .. u will get bad ..

sooner or later .. u will never know .. u will die .. and these points will help u ..

« Last Edit: November 20, 2009, 05:33:57 pm by Q80BOY »

Offline falafail

• SF Master
  • ab3'a 7asheesh
« Reply #51 on: November 20, 2009, 05:41:39 pm »
@Falafail....

:) Okay, I got your views... Nice.... "and i would've wasted all my life fearing nothing." like this line... So true!!

Yup... Religion is not allowed.. But you did manage to express yourself in spite of that....

First person who is afraid of death, I like your modesty.  :)

A shot?  :D :D I would prefer in bed!! I want a peaceful death...LOL... But anyway, as if death would come and ask: can you temme how I should come?  :P

hah, glad you like it :P

and i'm sure many people are afraid of death. they can try to hide behind their religion and all; but very few people are actually okay with the thought of death. i mean, even if you've been perfect, religiously, following all the guidelines, praying, whatever; you can't possibly not fear death. you're supposed to, anyway. NOT fearing death is just not normal, in my opinion.

and yeah, i know it won't.. it's just something to think about, hah :P

zara

« Reply #52 on: November 20, 2009, 05:55:47 pm »
@alpha
ur welcome=D

@falafail
agree...me also afraid of death:|

@Q80boy
totally agree with u!

Offline slvri

• SF Master
« Reply #53 on: November 20, 2009, 06:14:32 pm »
@alpha: couldnt have heard anything truer than that..........thank you :)
i hate A level...........

Offline SGVaibhav

• SF Farseer
  • Bugatti Veyron 16.4
« Reply #54 on: November 20, 2009, 07:15:01 pm »
i have not read this (read the part above), but thinking about the unseen world is very complicated

for example

god is eternal (i hope my vocab is right), he lives for ever
he knows everything that is going to happen

now listen taking the point above in mind
after few centuries no 1 knows if humans might exist, but he will be there (watching)
after few hundred centuries, it is possible that the earth might not exist but he will be there (watching)
after few hundred millenniums, it is possible that he might not be there, but he will be there (watching)
after THOUSANDS AND THOUSANDS OF MILLENNIUMS, the universe might not be there (reverse big bang - end to universe), but he will be there again (watching)
so he will be there all the time (NO NUMBER OF CENTURIES - JUST INFINITY - NO END)
so what he will live for ever
now look at for ever
for ever, MEANS INFINITy
u cannot imagine the end till he will be there.

imagine being there for 2 years
imagine being there for 10 years
imagine being there for 100 years
imagine being there for 100 centuries
imagine being there for 10000000 BILLION centuries
but after that u cannot imagine the time, (so u will think, for how long will god be there watching)[imagine life, when there is no solar system/life/universe]

ur mind stops working at this point

by the way, my point was not about death(but about unseen world, and life after death)

Just to make my point more clear and make unseen world more confusing...

How did this all thing started?
How was god created   (u will be ???????????????????)
How did all this start.
and how will it come to end
u will be like it cannot come to an end because god lives for ever.
now imagine no end,,, OMG, everything has an end

what will happen after day of judgment (after everyone is judged -- what will happen) (to the world....)(does god still have to judge people or what?)

Offline MaNi_DaDuDe

• Don't use profanity, it makes you seem uneducated.
  • SF Farseer
  • uh, ef you?
    • Team siCk
« Reply #55 on: November 20, 2009, 09:05:51 pm »
Ah yes... Me too.... There are soooo many things I would want to do!! So many.  :)

But even if I do die.... I will not go empty handed... Will take with me something very common: Regret  ;).

The afterlife.... Sometimes... I wonder, what are we going to do there.... if we live till eternity....? Wouldn't life be boring? Unimaginable, LOL.  :)

Like I said.. ;)

Offline staceyboy3

• SF Geek
« Reply #56 on: November 20, 2009, 11:15:08 pm »

jump out of a plane... at least i would have loads of fun on the way down  ;)
Relax, enjoy and be LAZY!

Offline Lana Wolf

• SF Farseer
« Reply #57 on: November 21, 2009, 08:27:24 am »
jump out of a plane... at least i would have loads of fun on the way down  ;)

fun...yes but d landing wud b terrilble...i say im not scared of death but i am afraid of pain...
And what u suggested is more like suicide..lol
im scared tht aftr sumthin like dat i'd be alive 4 10-15 sec ...and d pain thn wud be unbearable.. :(

Offline SGVaibhav

• SF Farseer
  • Bugatti Veyron 16.4
« Reply #58 on: November 21, 2009, 09:03:04 am »
fun...yes but d landing wud b terrilble...i say im not scared of death but i am afraid of pain...

same here.

in my dreams,
i have so many times jumped out of plane
had plane crashes
the car was flying and i fell out of the car.
had many accidents in car, at high speeds.
fell from buildings

lol what all

i felt pain in my dreams also.
aww terible, then i would try not to move an inch also

Offline Lana Wolf

• SF Farseer
« Reply #59 on: November 21, 2009, 10:03:51 am »
same here.

in my dreams,
i have so many times jumped out of plane
had plane crashes
the car was flying and i fell out of the car.
had many accidents in car, at high speeds.
fell from buildings

lol what all

i felt pain in my dreams also.
aww terible, then i would try not to move an inch also

omg...thts really terrible... :( :( :o :o
ive had nightmares too..but not of tht sort...
ive been pushed by a lil girl off a building 3 tyms...she's tried killing me with a knife too...
but somehow ive always survived..never died or gotten hurt...
So i totally have no idea bout pain... :( :(
But i know im weird...even aftr slightly waking up...i sleep again to continue my dream and see what else she tries to do...
Tho i hav seen a few of my frns dying my in dreams... :( :(