Author Topic: Description Game  (Read 97493 times)

Offline hdbkiwi

• SF Geek
Re: Description Game
« Reply #1065 on: May 23, 2009, 05:25:57 pm »
Feel free to go to https://studentforums.biz/index.php/topic,1837.0.html and read the polished stories! Hope you like them :)
Excuse me... have you seen my sanity... I think I lost it. ;)

Offline X Abdulrahman X

• SF Farseer
« Reply #1066 on: May 23, 2009, 05:29:47 pm »
Pikachu was abdulrahman101 and Roxy's son. On his 17th birthday he was abducted, and they recieved a message in a video, saying they wanted 100m US dollars by the next 24 hours. There was a familiar voice heard, after playing it 4 times, they realized who it was, it was astarmathandphysics, the X- US president. Appearantly he had escaped prison and was seeking revenge. abdulrahman101 and Roxy knew it was up to them to save their son.

Roxy blew her head off. Oh that dratted fake oh-im-so-royal-ive-got-royal-blue-ink-on-my-nose-and-i-have-tea-at-5-everyday snotty english speaker - how daaaaaare he kidnap my dahhling pikachu? what am i to do now? im ruined! my careers ruined! my lifes been destroyed! the whole purpose of my existence has been taken away from me! oh my lord what did i doo to deserve this? its true i was reallly mean to angell on student forums but taht doesnt meannnn u punish me like this  !!!

Roxy and abdulraham101 cried on each others shoulders and kept on +repping each other after every 2 hour karma bcuz this was their only support and ray of hope in times like this. Snity (the new mod) decided to +rep her too, and eventually ended up bcumin her twin brother.
oh my dayyyyyyyys!, Roxy gushed. THANK YOU SO MUCH SNITY!! UR JUST THE BEST.

Snity got snotty and said "Now now, Roxy - remember - Pikachus been kidnapped. You must be SAD!!"

..... "oh ya!! otherwise, how can i marry him off to ur daughter??!! oh noooo!!! noo'oo'ooooo......." wails roxy.....

"she's breaking down!!" observed a frantic abu..." +rep her NOW!!!"

"but...but i cant! ive got 1.75546321 hour before i can repeat the karma action!!"" snitty calculated.

"NOOOOO!! sum1 get hold of angell... otherwise we can't save her or pikatchu!!"

Astarmathsandphysics was having lunch at "Pret a Manger" with his assistant Exam Papers Geek "u know, this dude pikatcho" astar jumped up "bless you mate, but not all over my steak" exam papers geek was lost "what do u mean, pikatcho the boy u kidnapped?? remeber??" (lame !! i know  )

A blonde waiter came to their table, Mr. Smith (astar) u have a call from the USA ...

well, lets see what Roxy has to offer, what?.. im sure she could've gotten the money; she's converse's manager....." ASMP said to EPG, wiping his mouth with a napkin and smacking his lips in relish...

Exampapersgeek surveyed the waiter, and tol him

"yo, is that a dye? or u wearin a wig?"

the waiter rushed away in embarassment

ASMP beamed at EPG.. so u learnt something from em after all!!

ASMP answers Roxys call

Long time, no hear, Roxy! How cum u called?

Oh cut the crap, ASMP!! Im offering u all my rep, plus a promise to +rep u and only u for the next 10 years of my life!!

(The world is swirling for Roxy as she makes this huge compromise!!)

nothin doin... i can just ask sweetsh for the rep. hell, i can giv myself a thousand rep!!! im the admin after all!!

all the wind is knocked out of rox, but she is relieved too>>she duznt hav to giv up her rep<<.
so she says: well, i can get u the designs of the newest converse shoes, totally hushhush, And u can sell them to Nike!! just giv me back my Pikatchu!!

nuthin doin..... u go on nd sell it ur own self. just get me 100 mil by 2 oclock 2moro, or pikatchu is lost 2 u forever!! i'll adopt him myself and set him to spamming on the forums!! haha!! i will teach him to -rep you, Rox!!

nd the phone goes dead.....

abu rushes roxy to a hospital, >>add angells part<<

abdulrehman101 decides to take his wife to a pyshiatrist, since he's sure somethngs definitely wrong with her NOW.

Dr.Sweetsh is one of the most renowned doctors on the network...

One look at Roxy and she says "Oh my god! Its a bad case of Rep-ititis! But im glad! Nice one! At least its not -rep-ititis!! (thats scary!!")

Wotevverr just happens to come in to Dr.Sweetsh's office at the same time.

He has been admitted into the clinic due to a bad case of pessimism

Roxy, ur sons been renamed to pinocchio, and his nose keeps on growing. plus, he's been -repping everyone, and has started on you now. he's soon going to be - repping the world.

Roxy faints.

"Oh Alah, will she make it?" whispered Wotever.  "Yes, she will" hdbkiwi replied.  "I can feel it in my bones..."

"Hmm guys, Roxy is out and i need a partner." said abdulrahman101, " How can we help?" said Wotever and hdbkiwi" " we have to combine reps and feel the force within, and maybe we can find him, WE MUST !" " alright they replied", and they post a thread in the forums, and ask for all members to +rep them 3, a few hours later they have a combined Rep of 1000, and transfer it all to Q80BOY, " Hes living high in the " Chit-Chat " area, u might want to hurry" he said as they left
When they talk about me they say I be trippin
What they say about me doesn't make me mad 
I think they hatin cause they see me when I'm rollin
Man I can't help it that they really doin bad  =P

Big cars, Big wheels, Big chains, Big pimpin', Big money, Big Dreams ;-)

Q80BOY

« Reply #1067 on: May 23, 2009, 05:40:16 pm »
Pikachu was abdulrahman101 and Roxy's son. On his 17th birthday he was abducted, and they recieved a message in a video, saying they wanted 100m US dollars by the next 24 hours. There was a familiar voice heard, after playing it 4 times, they realized who it was, it was astarmathandphysics, the X- US president. Appearantly he had escaped prison and was seeking revenge. abdulrahman101 and Roxy knew it was up to them to save their son.

Roxy blew her head off. Oh that dratted fake oh-im-so-royal-ive-got-royal-blue-ink-on-my-nose-and-i-have-tea-at-5-everyday snotty english speaker - how daaaaaare he kidnap my dahhling pikachu? what am i to do now? im ruined! my careers ruined! my lifes been destroyed! the whole purpose of my existence has been taken away from me! oh my lord what did i doo to deserve this? its true i was reallly mean to angell on student forums but taht doesnt meannnn u punish me like this  !!!

Roxy and abdulraham101 cried on each others shoulders and kept on +repping each other after every 2 hour karma bcuz this was their only support and ray of hope in times like this. Snity (the new mod) decided to +rep her too, and eventually ended up bcumin her twin brother.

Snity got snotty and said "Now now, Roxy - remember - Pikachus been kidnapped. You must be SAD!!"

..... "oh ya!! otherwise, how can i marry him off to ur daughter??!! oh noooo!!! noo'oo'ooooo......." wails roxy.....

"but...but i cant! ive got 1.75546321 hour before i can repeat the karma action!!"" snitty calculated.

Astarmathsandphysics was having lunch at "Pret a Manger" with his assistant Exam Papers Geek "u know, this dude pikatcho" astar jumped up "bless you mate, but not all over my steak" exam papers geek was lost "what do u mean, pikatcho the boy u kidnapped?? remeber??" (lame !! i know  )

A blonde waiter came to their table, Mr. Smith (astar) u have a call from the USA ...

well, lets see what Roxy has to offer, what?.. im sure she could've gotten the money; she's converse's manager....." ASMP said to EPG, wiping his mouth with a napkin and smacking his lips in relish...

ASMP answers Roxys call

Oh cut the crap, ASMP!! Im offering u all my rep, plus a promise to +rep u and only u for the next 10 years of my life!!

nothin doin... i can just ask sweetsh for the rep. hell, i can giv myself a thousand rep!!! im the admin after all!!

all the wind is knocked out of rox, but she is relieved too>>she duznt hav to giv up her rep<<.
so she says: well, i can get u the designs of the newest converse shoes, totally hushhush, And u can sell them to Nike!! just giv me back my Pikatchu!!

nuthin doin..... u go on nd sell it ur own self. just get me 100 mil by 2 oclock 2moro, or pikatchu is lost 2 u forever!! i'll adopt him myself and set him to spamming on the forums!! haha!! i will teach him to -rep you, Rox!!

abdulrehman101 decides to take his wife to a pyshiatrist, since he's sure somethngs definitely wrong with her NOW.

One look at Roxy and she says "Oh my god! Its a bad case of Rep-ititis! But im glad! Nice one! At least its not -rep-ititis!! (thats scary!!")

Roxy, ur sons been renamed to pinocchio, and his nose keeps on growing. plus, he's been -repping everyone, and has started on you now. he's soon going to be - repping the world.

Roxy faints.

"Oh Alah, will she make it?" whispered Wotever.  "Yes, she will" hdbkiwi replied.  "I can feel it in my bones..."

"Hmm guys, Roxy is out and i need a partner." said abdulrahman101, " How can we help?" said Wotever and hdbkiwi" " we have to combine reps and feel the force within, and maybe we can find him, WE MUST !" " alright they replied", and they post a thread in the forums, and ask for all members to +rep them 3, a few hours later they have a combined Rep of 1000, and transfer it all to Q80BOY, " Hes living high in the " Chit-Chat " area, u might want to hurry" he said as they left.

Meanwhile ASMP was walking along the river thames humming the latest Kate Bush song, a man wearing a navy suit ran his way "oy u over there, r u the owner of FEP ??!!" astar stopped humming "ya, i guess so, and u are?" The man took his mobile and called a number "i am from the cie, ur stealing our papers !!" astar turned red "aahm excuse me!! im not stealing anything!!" ...

Offline X Abdulrahman X

• SF Farseer
« Reply #1068 on: May 23, 2009, 06:12:43 pm »

ASMP answers Roxys call

Roxy faints.

"Hmm guys, Roxy is out and i need a partner." said abdulrahman101, " How can we help?" said Wotever and hdbkiwi" " we have to combine reps and feel the force within, and maybe we can find him, WE MUST !" " alright they replied", and they post a thread in the forums, and ask for all members to +rep them 3, a few hours later they have a combined Rep of 1000, and transfer it all to Q80BOY, " Hes living high in the " Chit-Chat " area, u might want to hurry" he said as they left.

Meanwhile ASMP was walking along the river thames humming the latest Kate Bush song, a man wearing a navy suit ran his way "oy u over there, r u the owner of FEP ??!!" astar stopped humming "ya, i guess so, and u are?" The man took his mobile and called a number "i am from the cie, ur stealing our papers !!" astar turned red "aahm excuse me!! im not stealing anything!!" ...

"Meh, what if i give u 200 reps will u leave me alone?" sighed astar, " Hell YEA " replied the dumb cie officer, and off he went, until astar stopped him, " Hmm, want another 500 reps ? Get me the 2009 Math and Physics paper, i need to memorise them", " Sure thing " and the cie officer left and 2 minutes later was back, and gave astar his dope. " STOP " someone said. It was the brave, one-and-only, abdulrahman101 , with his trusty sidekicks, Wotever and hdbkiwi, all holding Laser guided AK47s and Heat seeking RPG's, " Where is he " they said, but were soon ambushed by EPG and Angell, who appearantly had petrayed abdulrahman101 and his partners. " put it down " she said, and they had no choice...

Offline X Abdulrahman X

• SF Farseer
« Reply #1069 on: May 23, 2009, 06:14:35 pm »
Meant to say betrayed :P

Q80BOY

« Reply #1070 on: May 23, 2009, 06:17:55 pm »

Roxy blew her head off. Oh that dratted fake oh-im-so-royal-ive-got-royal-blue-ink-on-my-nose-and-i-have-tea-at-5-everyday snotty english speaker - how daaaaaare he kidnap my dahhling pikachu? what am i to do now? im ruined! my careers ruined! my lifes been destroyed! the whole purpose of my existence has been taken away from me! oh my lord what did i doo to deserve this? its true i was reallly mean to angell on student forums but taht doesnt meannnn u punish me like this  !!!

Astarmathsandphysics was having lunch at "Pret a Manger" with his assistant Exam Papers Geek "u know, this dude pikatcho" astar jumped up "bless you mate, but not all over my steak" exam papers geek was lost "what do u mean, pikatcho the boy u kidnapped?? remeber??" (lame !! i know  )

ASMP answers Roxys call

Roxy faints.

"Oh Alah, will she make it?" whispered Wotever.  "Yes, she will" hdbkiwi replied.  "I can feel it in my bones..."

"Meh, what if i give u 200 reps will u leave me alone?" sighed astar, " Hell YEA " replied the dumb cie officer, and off he went, until astar stopped him, " Hmm, want another 500 reps ? Get me the 2009 Math and Physics paper, i need to memorise them", " Sure thing " and the cie officer left and 2 minutes later was back, and gave astar his dope. " STOP " someone said. It was the brave, one-and-only, abdulrahman101 , with his trusty sidekicks, Wotever and hdbkiwi, all holding Laser guided AK47s and Heat seeking RPG's, " Where is he " they said, but were soon ambushed by EPG and Angell, who appearantly had petrayed abdulrahman101 and his partners. " put it down " she said, and they had no choice, they placed their weapons on the ground. They were in deep trouble now, and they really needed someone to save the day.

As Big Ben stuck 3.00 pm, Q80 BOY came out of no where holding a knife, he stabbed EPG but couldnt do anything to angell cause she was so sweet, so he threatened to -REP her every two hours, Angell didnt need anymore -REP so she gave up and collapsed on the ground ...

Offline X Abdulrahman X

• SF Farseer
« Reply #1071 on: May 23, 2009, 06:23:46 pm »

ASMP answers Roxys call

Roxy faints.

"Meh, what if i give u 200 reps will u leave me alone?" sighed astar, " Hell YEA " replied the dumb cie officer, and off he went, until astar stopped him, " Hmm, want another 500 reps ? Get me the 2009 Math and Physics paper, i need to memorise them", " Sure thing " and the cie officer left and 2 minutes later was back, and gave astar his dope. " STOP " someone said. It was the brave, one-and-only, abdulrahman101 , with his trusty sidekicks, Wotever and hdbkiwi, all holding Laser guided AK47s and Heat seeking RPG's, " Where is he " they said, but were soon ambushed by EPG and Angell, who appearantly had petrayed abdulrahman101 and his partners. " put it down " she said, and they had no choice, they placed their weapons on the ground. They were in deep trouble now, and they really needed someone to save the day.

As Big Ben stuck 3.00 pm, Q80 BOY came out of no where holding a knife, he stabbed EPG but couldnt do anything to angell cause she was so sweet, so he threatened to -REP her every two hours, Angell didnt need anymore -REP so she gave up and collapsed on the ground ...

" NOOOOO!!!, we didnt find out where he had him ffs !!! " whaled abdulrahman101, " Opps ? " Q8oBoY had to say.. "what now " they said., and out of no where, comes out Roxy from behind the last thread, " We can find him if we use our head " she said, and they all start to bang each others heads until a resbonsible reply comes up, " I GOT IT !" said Q80BOY, " but it will cost u another 20 reps. After a big "MEH" and a minute, abdulrahman101 agreed. " Lets try searching his house ? ".  " OHH Why didnt i think of thattt" confessed abdulrahman101.

Q80BOY

« Reply #1072 on: May 23, 2009, 06:27:11 pm »
and where did astar go?

Offline sweetsh

• Retired Adminstrator
  • SF V.I.P
  • *Freedom
« Reply #1073 on: May 23, 2009, 06:28:17 pm »
Hahahahahahaha!!!!!

Offline astarmathsandphysics

• SF Overlord
  • Free the exam papers!
« Reply #1074 on: May 23, 2009, 06:29:21 pm »
and where did astar go?

I was working on the shop.

Q80BOY

« Reply #1075 on: May 23, 2009, 06:30:34 pm »
and where did astar go?

I was working on the shop.

no, i meant in the story, lol, sorry  :P

By the way how's the shop going? any updates?

Offline X Abdulrahman X

• SF Farseer
« Reply #1076 on: May 23, 2009, 06:31:54 pm »
Appearantly astar really got away >.<

Q80BOY

« Reply #1077 on: May 23, 2009, 06:35:23 pm »

alright, so astar got away, and the gang are going to visit a house right? (who's house?)

Offline X Abdulrahman X

• SF Farseer
« Reply #1078 on: May 23, 2009, 06:37:14 pm »

alright, so astar got away, and the gang are going to visit a house right? (who's house?)

astars lol

Offline angell

• SF Senior Citizen
  • -cuz it aint ever good enuf to be true!
« Reply #1079 on: May 23, 2009, 06:38:17 pm »

Roxy blew her head off. Oh that dratted fake oh-im-so-royal-ive-got-royal-blue-ink-on-my-nose-and-i-have-tea-at-5-everyday snotty english speaker - how daaaaaare he kidnap my dahhling pikachu? what am i to do now? im ruined! my careers ruined! my lifes been destroyed! the whole purpose of my existence has been taken away from me! oh my lord what did i doo to deserve this? its true i was reallly mean to angell on student forums but taht doesnt meannnn u punish me like this  !!!

Astarmathsandphysics was having lunch at "Pret a Manger" with his assistant Exam Papers Geek "u know, this dude pikatcho" astar jumped up "bless you mate, but not all over my steak" exam papers geek was lost "what do u mean, pikatcho the boy u kidnapped?? remeber??" (lame !! i know  )

ASMP answers Roxys call

Roxy faints.

"Oh Alah, will she make it?" whispered Wotever.  "Yes, she will" hdbkiwi replied.  "I can feel it in my bones..."

" NOOOOO!!!, we didnt find out where he had him ffs !!! " whaled abdulrahman101, " Opps ? " Q8oBoY had to say.. "what now " they said., and out of no where, comes out Roxy from behind the last thread, " We can find him if we use our head " she said, and they all start to bang each others heads until a resbonsible reply comes up, " I GOT IT !" said Q80BOY, " but it will cost u another 20 reps. After a big "MEH" and a minute, abdulrahman101 agreed. " Lets try searching his house ? ".  " OHH Why didnt i think of thattt" confessed abdulrahman101.

In the midst of all these commotion, angell Q80boy sanity and sweetsh (snity just caught up with us) gang up against roxy and abdulrahman and help astar run away... astar leads them to an underground tunnel through which they can access his house.

he quickly graps his computer, and files of exam papers, and Q80 and angell grap to get Pikachu out before his parents find him 8) (smart) ..

they all then run out the tunnel, and snitty and sweetsh are waiting with  a helicopter at the ready. everyone jumps aboard and flies away, leaving Roxy, Abu, and kiwi on their own, gaping at the sky,in which the clouds have now formed the words ADIOS AMIGOS!!

and astar screams down we were donated $100 to buy the microphone my snobby british voice is blaring through : ASTA LA VISTA BABYY!!

And through it all, Pikachu is fast asleep (after all, he's Roxy and Abus kid :p )
oh churiyaan charha dey..
oh mehndiya kara dey..
oh jhanjara pawan dey...
On the dance floor oh mundiye...Nach Baliye!

--~*O yaara dhol bajaake.. O yaara jashan mana ke!!

-----------------------------------------