Author Topic: JOKES AND Riddles!!  (Read 359450 times)

Offline lil^$tar

• SF Immigrant
Re: JOKES AND Riddles!!
« Reply #780 on: May 30, 2009, 08:49:54 pm »
lol...the jokes really funny...da blonde is sooooooo stupid
a* in all subjects

AL*Eagle

« Reply #781 on: May 30, 2009, 08:50:04 pm »
lool!! k another one... let ur sis think ur a retard :P

A blonde and a lawyer are seated next to each other on a flight from LA to NY. The lawyer asks if she would like to play a fun game? The blonde, tired, just wants to take a nap, politely declines and rolls over to the window to catch a few winks.

The lawyer persists and explains that the game is easy and a lot of fun. He explains, "I ask you a question, and if you don't know the answer, you pay me $5.00, and vise versa."

Again, she declines and tries to get some sleep.

The lawyer, now agitated, says, "Okay, if you don't know the answer you pay me $5.00, and if I don't know the answer, I will pay you $500.00."

This catches the blonde's attention and, figuring there will be no end to this torment unless she plays, agrees to the game.

The lawyer asks the first question. "What's the distance from the earth to the moon?"

The blonde doesn't say a word, reaches into her purse, pulls out a $5.00 bill and hands it to the lawyer. "Okay, " says the lawyer, "your turn".

She asks the lawyer, "What goes up a hill with three legs and comes down with four legs?"

The lawyer, puzzled, takes out his laptop computer and searches all his references, no answer. He taps into the air phone with his modem and searches the net and the library of congress, no answer. Frustrated, he sends e-mail to all his friends and coworkers, to no avail. After an hour, he wakes the blonde, and hands her $500.00.

The blonde says, "Thank you, " and turns back to get some more sleep.

The lawyer, who is more than a little miffed, wakes the blonde and asks, "Well, what's the answer?"

Without a word, the blonde reaches into her purse, hands the lawyer $5.00, and goes back to sleep.

Offline X Abdulrahman X

• SF Farseer
« Reply #782 on: May 30, 2009, 08:50:19 pm »
lmaoooooooooooooooooooo hahahaha lool,

heres another one :P

The blondes and the Double Decker Bus

There's a double decker bus driving down the street full of passengers, blonde and brunette.

On the lower level of the bus, the brunettes are having a good time, talking, laughing, and singing along to the music playing.

On the upper part of the bus, the blondes are seated... they're in a panic. They're screaming, terrified, and holding onto each other as the bus moves along the street.

Finally, a brunette gets up and walks to the top of the bus to ask whats wrong, and one of the blonde's replies, "what's wrong?!? well, you'd be screaming too if you didnt have a driver!!!"
When they talk about me they say I be trippin
What they say about me doesn't make me mad 
I think they hatin cause they see me when I'm rollin
Man I can't help it that they really doin bad  =P

Big cars, Big wheels, Big chains, Big pimpin', Big money, Big Dreams ;-)

Offline sweetsh

• Retired Adminstrator
  • SF V.I.P
  • *Freedom
« Reply #783 on: May 30, 2009, 08:52:09 pm »
HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

Q80BOY

« Reply #784 on: May 30, 2009, 08:53:24 pm »
lmao

my sis actualy came to the screen and checked to see what was happening,

omg, i want to marry a blonde  :P

Offline sanity_master

• SF Farseer
  • its all comin to an end :(
« Reply #785 on: May 30, 2009, 08:54:30 pm »
the blonds r naive cuz they r beautiful and so they just care about their look.......so they dont get the time to be intelligent.

and this doesnt apply to all of them.....some of them r very clever, but they r hard to find, kinda ENDANGERED! LOL  

Offline X Abdulrahman X

• SF Farseer
« Reply #786 on: May 30, 2009, 08:58:14 pm »
i gtg now peeps cya later, have fun with this joke, ( they even made a website for blonde jokes lol, http://www.jokesblonde.com/)

The Perfect Christmas Tree
Two blondes decided that this Christmas they wanted to cut down their own Christmas tree. So they drove two hours into the country and walked deep into the woods to find the perfect Christmas tree. They had planned the trip well, especially considering that they were blond. They were dressed warmly with boots, warm coats and hats. They had a chain saw, hatchet, a bag to protect the tree and rope to drag it back to their car. Every detail was covered.

They searched and searched. They had gone to all this trouble, nothing but the prefect tree would do. They searched for hours through knee deep snow and biting wind. Finally, five hours later with the sun beginning to go down, one blonde says to the other, "I can't take this anymore. I give up! There are hundreds of beautiful trees out here. Let's just pick one whether it's decorated or not!"
When they talk about me they say I be trippin
What they say about me doesn't make me mad 
I think they hatin cause they see me when I'm rollin
Man I can't help it that they really doin bad  =P

Big cars, Big wheels, Big chains, Big pimpin', Big money, Big Dreams ;-)

Offline sanity_master

• SF Farseer
  • its all comin to an end :(
« Reply #787 on: May 30, 2009, 08:59:41 pm »
cya l8r ABDO :P

lol

Q80BOY

« Reply #788 on: May 30, 2009, 09:00:39 pm »
lmao

c u tommorow "7amany"  :P

AL*Eagle

« Reply #789 on: May 30, 2009, 09:04:48 pm »
peace abdulrahman..

another joke..

A blonde went to eletronic store and she asked, "How is much is this TV?"

The salesman said, "Sorry, we don''t sell to blondes."

The next day she came back as a brunette. She asked the salesman how much the TV was. He said, "Sorry, we don''t sell to blondes."

The next day she came back as a red head and asked the salesman how much the TV was. He said, "Sorry we don''t sell to blondes."

She replied, " I came in here as a brunette and a red head. How do you know I am a blonde?"

"Because that is not a TV, it''s a microwave."  AHAHAHAHA!!!!!

Q80BOY

« Reply #790 on: May 30, 2009, 09:08:07 pm »
looooool

nice one  ;)

Offline kam

• SF Geek
  • its a real flowa too!
« Reply #791 on: May 30, 2009, 09:10:50 pm »
haha tht ones funny
lol :D

AL*Eagle

« Reply #792 on: May 30, 2009, 09:12:28 pm »
ok.. i feel sorry for blondies.. :P
imma say another joke.. NOT BLONDIE ONE! ;)

Two hunters are out in the woods when one of them collapses. He doesn't seem to be breathing and his eyes are glazed.

The other guy whips out his phone and calls the emergency services. He gasps, "My friend is dead!!! What can I do?".

The operator says "Calm down. I can help. First, let's make sure if he's dead or no."

There is a silence, then a shot is heard. Back on the phone, the guy says "OK, now what?"

dammm!!! LOOL!!!

AL*Eagle

« Reply #793 on: May 30, 2009, 09:14:30 pm »
another one and im gone..

A guy dials his home number from work. A strange woman answers. The guy says, "Who is this?"

"This is the maid," answered the woman.

"We don't have a maid!"

"I was just hired this morning by the lady of the house."

"Well, this is her husband. Is she there?"

"Ummm...she's upstairs in the bedroom with someone who I just figured was her husband."

The guy is fuming. He says to the maid, "Listen, would you like to make $50,000?"

"What do I have to do?"

"I want you to get my gun from my desk in the den and shoot that witch and the jerk she's with."

The maid puts down the phone. The guy hears footsteps, followed by a couple of gunshots.

The maid comes back to the phone. "What should I do with the bodies?"

"Throw them in the swimming pool!"

"What pool?"

"Uh..... Is this 832-4821?"

HOLY SH*T I FEEL SORRY FOR THIS GUY!!! LMFAOO!!

Take care!

later,
AL*Eagle

Monica

« Reply #794 on: May 30, 2009, 09:15:47 pm »
hey people!! lol!!

eagle ur jokes seems really funny!!lol!! i ll read them wait...