Author Topic: Description Game  (Read 104231 times)

Q80BOY

Re: Description Game
« Reply #1260 on: June 14, 2009, 06:51:02 am »
ok, u guys said this thread will liven up after the 12th of june ... its the 14th of june now and its on the 3rd page  :P

come on guys, lets start a new story ...  ;)

Offline Ukhti-R

• Striving for Jannah
  • Honorary Member
  • SF Overlord
« Reply #1261 on: June 15, 2009, 12:04:50 pm »
hey guyzzz.... ;D ;D

Yallah, we must start on a story so... the first line plz... ;D ;D

anyone ...?
"...And whosoever fears Allah and keeps his duty to Him, He will make a a way for him to get out (from every difficulty). And He will provide him from (sources) he never could imagine. And whosoever puts his trust in Allah, then He will suffice him." [65: 2-3]

Offline hdbkiwi

• SF Geek
« Reply #1262 on: June 17, 2009, 01:27:45 pm »
The Burger Revenge
Aba and his side-kick Roxy were back again. In fact, they were actually President and First Lady! However, there was an evil presence on the loose. Someone was poisoning the daily sacred burger!
Excuse me... have you seen my sanity... I think I lost it. ;)

Offline Ukhti-R

• Striving for Jannah
  • Honorary Member
  • SF Overlord
« Reply #1263 on: June 17, 2009, 02:16:26 pm »
hahahahahah ..!

Are we back to that story agen .:P :P :P
"...And whosoever fears Allah and keeps his duty to Him, He will make a a way for him to get out (from every difficulty). And He will provide him from (sources) he never could imagine. And whosoever puts his trust in Allah, then He will suffice him." [65: 2-3]

Offline hdbkiwi

• SF Geek
« Reply #1264 on: June 17, 2009, 02:19:23 pm »
:P if you want haha-By the way HI ROXY :) long time no see-hows the summer vacation going mate??
Excuse me... have you seen my sanity... I think I lost it. ;)

Offline Ukhti-R

• Striving for Jannah
  • Honorary Member
  • SF Overlord
« Reply #1265 on: June 17, 2009, 02:22:01 pm »
lool..!

Heyy .. Yeah Im oryt .. and the summer has been realllliiii busy ..!! Thats why Im not rly on here much.. havnt beenhome that much either ...lol.

but dont worry .. in a few dayz... this will becum my home agen ,,,:p :P

Offline thukon

• SF Citizen
  • Blah
« Reply #1266 on: June 18, 2009, 02:59:12 pm »
Jonathan took his IGCSE results envelope into his hands slowly. His heart was racing....

To Be CoNtInUeD.... by someone else.

Offline Ukhti-R

• Striving for Jannah
  • Honorary Member
  • SF Overlord
« Reply #1267 on: June 18, 2009, 03:38:48 pm »
Jonathan took his IGCSE results envelope into his hands slowly. His heart was racing, thoughts were running through his mind. He closed his eyes and whispered a few prayers before he opened the flap of the envelope...

Offline cactus_360

• SF Citizen
  • if ......u r a BE........so.....be a.........BEE!!
« Reply #1268 on: June 18, 2009, 04:17:40 pm »
HELLO...ppl...i am back!!!!
Newtons (pimped) Law: Every BOOK continues to be in a state of rest or uniform motion UNLESS and UNTIL  an External or Internal exams COME!!!!!!!!!!!!

Q80BOY

« Reply #1269 on: June 18, 2009, 06:47:49 pm »
HELLO...ppl...i am back!!!!

welcome back !!  ;)

Q80BOY

« Reply #1270 on: June 23, 2009, 10:50:24 am »
guys u said this thread will be revived in the summer !!

i dont see any new stories !!

maybe it should be moved to the "Chit-Chat" section ..?  :-\

nid404

« Reply #1271 on: June 23, 2009, 05:14:31 pm »
im sure this thread would buzz during the november exams though.

Offline thukon

• SF Citizen
  • Blah
« Reply #1272 on: June 25, 2009, 06:21:15 pm »
Jonathan took his IGCSE results envelope into his hands slowly. His heart was racing, thoughts were running through his mind. He closed his eyes and whispered a few prayers before he opened the flap of the envelope. He slowly pulled his marks card out and SUDDENLY nothing happened so he continued to pull out his marks card.

Offline Ukhti-R

• Striving for Jannah
  • Honorary Member
  • SF Overlord
« Reply #1273 on: June 25, 2009, 07:48:52 pm »
Jonathan took his IGCSE results envelope into his hands slowly. His heart was racing, thoughts were running through his mind. He closed his eyes and whispered a few prayers before he opened the flap of the envelope. He slowly pulled his marks card out and SUDDENLY nothing happened so he continued to pull out his marks card. He then noticed, a piece of clean white paper in the envelope with red wrting all over it, as he  scanned over the paper he...

zara

« Reply #1274 on: June 26, 2009, 08:36:05 pm »

Jonathan took his IGCSE results envelope into his hands slowly. His heart was racing, thoughts were running through his mind. He closed his eyes and whispered a few prayers before he opened the flap of the envelope. He slowly pulled his marks card out and SUDDENLY nothing happened so he continued to pull out his marks card. He then noticed, a piece of clean white paper in the envelope. His heart started racing even more fiercly as he scanned through his result sheet and came across some unfamiliar language...wth is this??
"Oyye smartass!!u r viewing it upside down!!lolllzz...take sum chill pills, calm down n here *making the sheet in the correct position* now chk dem out!!",Sid roared with laughter. So now, everything in the correct positon...Jonathan scanned his sheet and as his eyes were rolling down he saw that..................