Author Topic: Description Game  (Read 104204 times)

Offline astarmathsandphysics

• SF Overlord
  • Free the exam papers!
Re: Description Game
« Reply #1275 on: June 26, 2009, 08:43:44 pm »
He gad got A,B,C,D,E,F,G.

Wow! he thought. Poetry.

Q80BOY

« Reply #1276 on: June 26, 2009, 08:55:36 pm »
After many messages and shouts for moving this thread ... its finally moved to the chit-chat section ... hope EVERYONE contributes to it then ..

thanks  :)

zara

« Reply #1277 on: June 26, 2009, 08:56:36 pm »
After many messages and shouts for moving this thread ... its finally moved to the chit-chat section ... hope EVERYONE contributes to it then ..

thanks  :)
thnaks Q80BOY!!!!

so ppl continue the story!!!

Offline MaNa

• SF Overlord
  • InV!ncIbl3!!!!!!
« Reply #1278 on: June 26, 2009, 09:09:28 pm »
 ???
All ur dreams are made,when you're changed to a mirror and the razor blade!!!

zara

« Reply #1279 on: June 26, 2009, 09:10:01 pm »
???
mana go to the previous page n chk out....my post...

Q80BOY

« Reply #1280 on: June 26, 2009, 09:14:57 pm »
Jonathan took his IGCSE results envelope into his hands slowly. His heart was racing, thoughts were running through his mind. He closed his eyes and whispered a few prayers before he opened the flap of the envelope. He slowly pulled his marks card out and SUDDENLY nothing happened so he continued to pull out his marks card. He then noticed, a piece of clean white paper in the envelope. His heart started racing even more fiercly as he scanned through his result sheet and came across some unfamiliar language...wth is this??
"Oyye smartass!!u r viewing it upside down!!lolllzz...take sum chill pills, calm down n here *making the sheet in the correct position* now chk dem out!!",Sid roared with laughter. So now, everything in the correct positon...Jonathan scanned his sheet and as his eyes were rolling down he saw that there was'nt any grades printed, there was numbers !! A sweat bead fell on the paper ...

zara

« Reply #1281 on: June 27, 2009, 08:31:32 pm »

Jonathan took his IGCSE results envelope into his hands slowly. His heart was racing, thoughts were running through his mind. He closed his eyes and whispered a few prayers before he opened the flap of the envelope. He slowly pulled his marks card out and SUDDENLY nothing happened so he continued to pull out his marks card. He then noticed, a piece of clean white paper in the envelope. His heart started racing even more fiercly as he scanned through his result sheet and came across some unfamiliar language...wth is this??
"Oyye smartass!!u r viewing it upside down!!lolllzz...take sum chill pills, calm down n here *making the sheet in the correct position* now chk dem out!!",Sid roared with laughter. So now, everything in the correct positon...Jonathan scanned his sheet and as his eyes were rolling down he saw that there was'nt any grades printed, there were numbers !! A sweat bead fell on the paper.....wtfh is this?? WHERE ARE THE GRADES??!!!!!!*turning back the sheet*(to chk if incase they are printed back)...but alas!! they were not!!!"Hey Sid, wats up with the CIE people?? have they changed the format or sumthing?", Jonathan cried out loud. "I dunno ma self!!!" Sid said totally confused. "Hey theres the teacher!!! w8 lemme ask her", Sid dashes towards the teacher. After watching them talk for a couple of minutes, Jonathan sees Sid walking towards him with a broad smile on his face. "So? wat did she say?" Jonathan asks raising his eye brow. "Dude! u kno wat!!..................

to be continued by summon els!! ;D

zara

« Reply #1282 on: June 29, 2009, 10:54:00 am »
y is this thread left deserted??

Offline MaNa

• SF Overlord
  • InV!ncIbl3!!!!!!
« Reply #1283 on: June 29, 2009, 03:45:28 pm »
wht do we have to doo cpomplete the storu
All ur dreams are made,when you're changed to a mirror and the razor blade!!!

Offline MR.BooMBastiC

• SF Farseer
« Reply #1284 on: June 29, 2009, 06:41:15 pm »
WAT IS THIS ALL ABT....

ALL I CAN SAY IS THAT JONATHAN IS SURLY IN TROUBLE!!!!

zara

« Reply #1285 on: June 29, 2009, 08:39:40 pm »
WAT IS THIS ALL ABT....

ALL I CAN SAY IS THAT JONATHAN IS SURLY IN TROUBLE!!!!
its all abt riting a story.....

u read the previous person's post and add a line of ur own to it....dats all...den summon els will continue... :)

hmm...well lets see if he realli is in trouble!!!! 8)

Offline kam

• SF Geek
  • its a real flowa too!
« Reply #1286 on: June 30, 2009, 12:38:48 pm »

"Oyye smartass!!u r viewing it upside down!!lolllzz...take sum chill pills, calm down n here *making the sheet in the correct position* now chk dem out!!",Sid roared with laughter. So now, everything in the correct positon...Jonathan scanned his sheet and as his eyes were rolling down he saw that there was'nt any grades printed, there were numbers !! A sweat bead fell on the paper.....wtfh is this?? WHERE ARE THE GRADES??!!!!!!*turning back the sheet*(to chk if incase they are printed back)...but alas!! they were not!!!"Hey Sid, wats up with the CIE people?? have they changed the format or sumthing?", Jonathan cried out loud. "I dunno ma self!!!" Sid said totally confused. "Hey theres the teacher!!! w8 lemme ask her", Sid dashes towards the teacher. After watching them talk for a couple of minutes, Jonathan sees Sid walking towards him with a broad smile on his face. "So? wat did she say?" Jonathan asks raising his eye brow. "Dude! u kno wat!!..................

to be continued by summon els!! ;D

"That teacher said something truly amazing, you wouldn't believe..."
"What did he say??" Jonathan interrupted.
"You got the highest marks in the whole world," Sid eventually cried out with the biggest grin on her face.
"What?" Jonathan asked cleching the paper so tight he nearly ripped it.

Offline Ukhti-R

• Striving for Jannah
  • Honorary Member
  • SF Overlord
« Reply #1287 on: July 18, 2009, 04:54:09 pm »
okay.. we neeed a new storry ... the thread is dying.. in fact its oredy dead.. so um.. new story anyone ? :P :D
"...And whosoever fears Allah and keeps his duty to Him, He will make a a way for him to get out (from every difficulty). And He will provide him from (sources) he never could imagine. And whosoever puts his trust in Allah, then He will suffice him." [65: 2-3]

Offline Ukhti-R

• Striving for Jannah
  • Honorary Member
  • SF Overlord
« Reply #1288 on: July 19, 2009, 01:35:42 pm »
hmmm.. looks like no-ones got a good story line.. including me ... :-\
"...And whosoever fears Allah and keeps his duty to Him, He will make a a way for him to get out (from every difficulty). And He will provide him from (sources) he never could imagine. And whosoever puts his trust in Allah, then He will suffice him." [65: 2-3]

Offline X Abdulrahman X

• SF Farseer
« Reply #1289 on: July 19, 2009, 01:49:58 pm »
He slammed the door and went into the small shop, and shouted, "SHOW ME THE MONEY NOW!", the old man saw the end of his life right before his eyes, and in a heartbeat, it happened. He took the money and got away, not noticing the old mans child was watching, he cried till he just couldnt take it no more, he swore for revenge..

To the next person, make the story interesting and dont change its tone to stupidness, keep it serious ;)
When they talk about me they say I be trippin
What they say about me doesn't make me mad 
I think they hatin cause they see me when I'm rollin
Man I can't help it that they really doin bad  =P

Big cars, Big wheels, Big chains, Big pimpin', Big money, Big Dreams ;-)