Author Topic: Description Game  (Read 104228 times)

Offline twilight

• SF Senior Citizen
  • wut u r in life depends on wut u choose..
Re: Description Game
« Reply #1230 on: June 02, 2009, 12:16:00 am »
lol .. how abt this ...

The CIE examiner sat down to write the Chemistry Paper 3 for the June 2009 session when he suddenly had the urge to write the word "Chlorophyll". This strange, yet familiar sensation had him captivated. The feelings of lust pushed him further, he called the Biology examiner and asked for permission to add a bio question on the chem question, the Bio. examiner didnt mind, but insisted on adding a Chemistry question on the Biology Paper 3, they both agreed. The biology examiner thought through a list of questions. He finally decided on one, and began to write, "Hydrochloric acid is found in the stomach. Explain, in terms of ions, how HCl is such a strong acid."
Suddently,out of no where, he saw smoke in mid-air. He got himself up from his chair, to investigate what it was.Then this so called "superb" idea hit him, so he ran to the physics examiner and asked him,"What do u reckon I should do if i see an unidentifyable puff of smoke infront of me?". The physics examiner replied with an evil grin,"I know" he said. " Try asking that to the IGCSE students in their chemistry exam, Im sure they'll have alot of ideas." An unseen light bulb(that was not on before)near the chemistry examiner's head switched on the moment he heard the Physics examiner's suggestion. He rubbed his hands together, and thanked the physics examiner for the "wonderful idea". Now, this will be easy, he said to himself, and he jotted down the question. To make situations worse, it was for four marks!
He has made up his mind years ago that he would have to torture students for life.So it was a golden opportunity for him now.
Suddenly,he heard the door knock.He called,"Who is it?". A harsh voice answered,"I'm the angel of death.I've come to take ur soul."
The examiner was in shock.He didnt know what to do and asked him to go away. But the angel replied,"u cant run away from ur destiny.wuts done is don and u cant change wut u've done.u'll havta open the door or i'll penetrate through it"
The examiner said"Oh my! wut hav i done!!give me one more chance and i'll never ruin the students' lives again".the voice replied back,"too late!!Have u ever given the students a chance??how do u expect god 2 give u a chance now?"
Words and hearts should be handled with care
For words mis-spoken and hearts when broken are the hardest things to repair

Offline Ukhti-R

• Striving for Jannah
  • Honorary Member
  • SF Overlord
« Reply #1231 on: June 02, 2009, 12:19:04 am »
The CIE examiner sat down to write the Chemistry Paper 3 for the June 2009 session when he suddenly had the urge to write the word "Chlorophyll". This strange, yet familiar sensation had him captivated. The feelings of lust pushed him further, he called the Biology examiner and asked for permission to add a bio question on the chem question, the Bio. examiner didnt mind, but insisted on adding a Chemistry question on the Biology Paper 3, they both agreed. The biology examiner thought through a list of questions. He finally decided on one, and began to write, "Hydrochloric acid is found in the stomach. Explain, in terms of ions, how HCl is such a strong acid."
Suddently,out of no where, he saw smoke in mid-air. He got himself up from his chair, to investigate what it was.Then this so called "superb" idea hit him, so he ran to the physics examiner and asked him,"What do u reckon I should do if i see an unidentifyable puff of smoke infront of me?". The physics examiner replied with an evil grin,"I know" he said. " Try asking that to the IGCSE students in their chemistry exam, Im sure they'll have alot of ideas." An unseen light bulb(that was not on before)near the chemistry examiner's head switched on the moment he heard the Physics examiner's suggestion. He rubbed his hands together, and thanked the physics examiner for the "wonderful idea". Now, this will be easy, he said to himself, and he jotted down the question. To make situations worse, it was for four marks!
He has made up his mind years ago that he would have to torture students for life.So it was a golden opportunity for him now.
Suddenly,he heard the door knock.He called,"Who is it?". A harsh voice answered,"I'm the angel of death.I've come to take ur soul."
The examiner was in shock.He didnt know what to do and asked him to go away. But the angel replied,"u cant run away from ur destiny.wuts done is don and u cant change wut u've done.u'll havta open the door or i'll penetrate through it"
The examiner said"Oh my! wut hav i done!!give me one more chance and i'll never ruin the students' lives again".the voice replied back,"too late!!Have u ever given the students a chance??how do u expect god 2 give u a chance now?". The examiner sarted to erase the questions as quick as possible... but he was too slow, the angel of death had penentrted through the door...
"...And whosoever fears Allah and keeps his duty to Him, He will make a a way for him to get out (from every difficulty). And He will provide him from (sources) he never could imagine. And whosoever puts his trust in Allah, then He will suffice him." [65: 2-3]

Offline twilight

• SF Senior Citizen
« Reply #1232 on: June 02, 2009, 12:23:28 am »
The examiner said"Oh my! wut hav i done!!give me one more chance and i'll never ruin the students' lives again".the voice replied back,"too late!!Have u ever given the students a chance??how do u expect god 2 give u a chance now?". The examiner sarted to erase the questions as quick as possible... but he was too slow, the angel of death had penentrted through the door.
He was coming closer,closer,closer... to the desk.At that moment the examiner concluded that the puff of smoke could hav been sumthing related to this angel.

Offline thukon

• SF Citizen
  • Blah
« Reply #1233 on: June 02, 2009, 05:52:34 am »
The examiner said"Oh my! wut hav i done!!give me one more chance and i'll never ruin the students' lives again".the voice replied back,"too late!!Have u ever given the students a chance??how do u expect god 2 give u a chance now?". The examiner sarted to erase the questions as quick as possible... but he was too slow, the angel of death had penentrted through the door.
He was coming closer,closer,closer... to the desk.At that moment the examiner concluded that the puff of smoke could hav been sumthing related to this angel. The angel of death's ghastly grin slowly turned into a goofy smile. "gotcha", he said with a smirk. The examiner was relieved. "So, why have u come here?", he asked the angel of death. "Ive come here to help you put economics questions in your biology paper, so students will get bad marks, and then take their OWN lives. Muahaha!!!," The angel of death replied.

Offline Aodian

• SF Immigrant
« Reply #1234 on: June 02, 2009, 07:43:27 am »
~mind if i join in??~

He was coming closer,closer,closer... to the desk.At that moment the examiner concluded that the puff of smoke could hav been sumthing related to this angel. The angel of death's ghastly grin slowly turned into a goofy smile. "gotcha", he said with a smirk. The examiner was relieved. "So, why have u come here?", he asked the angel of death. "Ive come here to help you put economics questions in your biology paper, so students will get bad marks, and then take their OWN lives. Muahaha!!!," The angel of death replied.
Then out of nowhere an apocalyptic earthquake shook the whole building where the CIE examiner and the angel of death stood.. A bright light shone forth blinding everything in sight and the Angel of Death disintegrated into a puff of smoke due to the great radiance that the light produced... As it disappeared there stood the ghosts of Einstein, Darwin, and Le Chatelier.. The three great names in three great subject all of which decide to do justice towards the examiner and for the IG candidates..
Music is enough to last a lifetime, but a lifetime isnt enough for music..

ami tomake bhalobashi.. <3

Offline twilight

• SF Senior Citizen
« Reply #1235 on: June 02, 2009, 08:20:07 am »
LOLZZZZ .. PPL WE R DREAMING  :D :D ;D

Offline Ukhti-R

• Striving for Jannah
  • Honorary Member
  • SF Overlord
« Reply #1236 on: June 05, 2009, 09:54:55 pm »
hey guyz..okay I found this o the 12th page !  lool...!

um... we all got a weekend...

so do you guyz wana start on a new story ..?
Im kinda missiing them ...:D
"...And whosoever fears Allah and keeps his duty to Him, He will make a a way for him to get out (from every difficulty). And He will provide him from (sources) he never could imagine. And whosoever puts his trust in Allah, then He will suffice him." [65: 2-3]

Offline hdbkiwi

• SF Geek
« Reply #1237 on: June 05, 2009, 10:03:31 pm »
Haha you're welcome to mate but I gotta study-full week next week
12th JUNE HERE I COME <3<3
Excuse me... have you seen my sanity... I think I lost it. ;)

Offline Ukhti-R

• Striving for Jannah
  • Honorary Member
  • SF Overlord
« Reply #1238 on: June 05, 2009, 10:21:40 pm »
lolll..okiess... ;D

anyone else ..?

Offline thukon

• SF Citizen
  • Blah
« Reply #1239 on: June 07, 2009, 10:06:18 am »
Then out of nowhere an apocalyptic earthquake shook the whole building where the CIE examiner and the angel of death stood.. A bright light shone forth blinding everything in sight and the Angel of Death disintegrated into a puff of smoke due to the great radiance that the light produced... As it disappeared there stood the ghosts of Einstein, Darwin, and Le Chatelier.. The three great names in three great subject all of which decide to do justice towards the examiner and for the IG candidates..
Einstein threw weighing scales at the physics examiner, while Darwin unleashed ferocious organisms onto the bio examiner, and Le Chatelier mixed toxic chemicals and hurled them at the chem examiner.

Offline sanity_master

• SF Farseer
  • its all comin to an end :(
« Reply #1240 on: June 07, 2009, 10:31:07 am »
this topic is still alive! ? :D :D

every1 is busy..........after the exams....this topic is getting back to LIFE!!!!

Offline Ghost Of Highbury

• O_o_O lala!
  • SF Farseer
  • Namaskaram!
« Reply #1241 on: June 07, 2009, 10:56:46 am »
i swear...
forgot abt this topic
divine intervention!

Offline sanity_master

• SF Farseer
« Reply #1242 on: June 07, 2009, 11:22:28 am »
this topic was #1 in here....now, its almost nothing....every1 is partying :D hahaha

Q80BOY

« Reply #1243 on: June 07, 2009, 12:10:59 pm »
where did this topic come from ??  :P

ya, old times ... when we were revising for IG english ... lol

some great stories were written in this thread !! it shouldnt die !

Offline sanity_master

• SF Farseer
« Reply #1244 on: June 07, 2009, 12:12:42 pm »
we r gonna revive them after 12th of june!! :D