Author Topic: Marriage in Islam <3  (Read 51245 times)

Alpha

Re: Marriage in Islam <3
« Reply #30 on: December 09, 2011, 02:11:30 am »
Like I don't have enough on my plate ::) :P lol jk

Take as you please ;D

No... yes... yes... no?

Typically women-like.  :P

Offline Ukhti-R

• Striving for Jannah
  • Honorary Member
  • SF Overlord
« Reply #31 on: December 09, 2011, 10:51:22 am »
No... yes... yes... no?

Typically women-like.  :P

I don't mind :)

hehe :P
"...And whosoever fears Allah and keeps his duty to Him, He will make a a way for him to get out (from every difficulty). And He will provide him from (sources) he never could imagine. And whosoever puts his trust in Allah, then He will suffice him." [65: 2-3]

Alpha

« Reply #32 on: December 09, 2011, 10:53:34 am »
I don't mind :)

hehe :P

Nah, it's fine. My co-worker and I agree that your focus should be on your essays right now. When you are free, we will bother you.  ;)

Offline Ukhti-R

• Striving for Jannah
  • Honorary Member
  • SF Overlord
« Reply #33 on: December 09, 2011, 10:56:28 am »
Nah, it's fine. My co-worker and I agree that your focus should be on your essays right now. When you are free, we will bother you.  ;)

Give me 6 days and I will be all yours ;D

inshaAllah :)
"...And whosoever fears Allah and keeps his duty to Him, He will make a a way for him to get out (from every difficulty). And He will provide him from (sources) he never could imagine. And whosoever puts his trust in Allah, then He will suffice him." [65: 2-3]

Alpha

« Reply #34 on: December 09, 2011, 10:58:13 am »
Give me 6 days and I will be all yours ;D

inshaAllah :)

9+6= 15. Date we're supposed to issue.  :-\

It's okay. No worries.  :)

Offline Romeesa-Chan

• Chère
  • Global Moderator
  • SF Overlord
  • "Be the person you want to meet."
« Reply #35 on: December 09, 2011, 11:01:28 am »
LOOOL Romeesa and Roxy, you guys seem so excited about weddings. Urgh, ask me, I am like so disappointed to see guys these days that I am not sure I'd ever find anyone who'd be compatible with me ::)

But anyways, who cares, I leave it to Allah. I am sure whatever and whoever it is going to be, will surely be worth it. :P :P

Till grade 9 I hated weddings. I was an anti-marriage person. Trust me. :P I realized that it is something Allah loves a lot, so changed my thoughts. My best friend used to be very worried cos of my attitude LOLLL. I miss her so much, By the way. Anyways, guys, I have a question, who among you is getting married first..HAHAHAAAAAAAAA, please do invite me over. ::) :P
Ahem. :P It is something I am 'fond' of but yeah ... I have my patience and Dua going on. :P

Same here. ::)

Not me. If I did, I'd let you all know ... :P :P

100% of the posters in this thread are girls... excluding this post, that is. Hmmmm..... ::) :P
That includes you too ... :P

Who will ask her husband to get here when instead they should be spending time with us... ::)
Such a sweet post. :P

Is Amelia the 'co-worker' ... ? Sounds kinda funnyyy :P but cute! :D
« Last Edit: December 09, 2011, 11:03:17 am by Romeesa-Chan »
Download SF Magazine 2012 here.

Offline Ukhti-R

• Striving for Jannah
  • Honorary Member
  • SF Overlord
« Reply #36 on: December 09, 2011, 12:20:59 pm »
9+6= 15. Date we're supposed to issue.  :-\

It's okay. No worries.  :)

Okay- How about you tell me what I have to do and I'll work on it? alongside with my essays? That might be possible because I'm not devoting 24 hours to my essays ::)

Alpha

« Reply #37 on: December 09, 2011, 03:49:25 pm »
Okay- How about you tell me what I have to do and I'll work on it? alongside with my essays? That might be possible because I'm not devoting 24 hours to my essays ::)

Okay then. I really wanted to select you cause I know you have it inborn. PM an email address where I can send you an attachment. Or if am not here, PM it to Amelia. 
Thank you Roxy. :)

Offline Ukhti-R

• Striving for Jannah
  • Honorary Member
  • SF Overlord
« Reply #38 on: December 09, 2011, 03:59:02 pm »
Okay then. I really wanted to select you cause I know you have it inborn. PM an email address where I can send you an attachment. Or if am not here, PM it to Amelia. 
Thank you Roxy. :)

inborn?! I wish ::)

I'm just upfront and blatant, not witty :P

Ok- I'll inbox you now x

Alpha

« Reply #39 on: December 09, 2011, 04:06:18 pm »
Romeesa, Amelia is my co-worker, secretary, boss, everything.  :D

Roxy, thank you.  :)

Offline Romeesa-Chan

• Chère
  • Global Moderator
  • SF Overlord
« Reply #40 on: December 09, 2011, 04:24:15 pm »
If you can't love her in a jilbab/hijab/niqab, you can't truly love her in anything else either. She will be most beautiful to you when she is obeying her Lord. She will be the most beautiful when she is trying to make her way to Jannah. And if you can't see the beauty in that, then your perspective of beauty is distorted. If you can't love her enough to help her attain Jannah, then perhaps you don't love her at all!

Offline Ukhti-R

• Striving for Jannah
  • Honorary Member
  • SF Overlord
« Reply #41 on: December 09, 2011, 07:15:25 pm »
If you can't love her in a jilbab/hijab/niqab, you can't truly love her in anything else either. She will be most beautiful to you when she is obeying her Lord. She will be the most beautiful when she is trying to make her way to Jannah. And if you can't see the beauty in that, then your perspective of beauty is distorted. If you can't love her enough to help her attain Jannah, then perhaps you don't love her at all!

That is lovely & so true.

Offline cielo18

• Slave of Allah
  • SF Immigrant
« Reply #42 on: December 09, 2011, 07:18:14 pm »
There’s no such thing as a perfect, ideal relationship. It’s how two people deal with the imperfections of a relationship that make it ideal

Offline Romeesa-Chan

• Chère
  • Global Moderator
  • SF Overlord
« Reply #43 on: December 13, 2011, 04:08:36 pm »
^^True. (:

---------------

Advice for the brothers: If you want a good wife marry someone who has been a good daughter.
Advice for the sisters: If you want a good husband marry someone who has been a good son.
How do you know? Look at how both treat their parents.
Why? A good son often becomes a good husband and a good daughter often becomes a good wife. If they know how to respect their parents they will most likely treat you with respect.

Offline Romeesa-Chan

• Chère
  • Global Moderator
  • SF Overlord
« Reply #44 on: December 16, 2011, 05:06:29 pm »
To My Future Husband:

All I have to say is that only God knows who you are.
I’m becoming super impatient, but then I keep reminding myself that He has it all under control.