Author Topic: Hate? Do we have to hate because we are humans?  (Read 19168 times)

Offline Shoshou..Mony

• Retired Admin~!
  • Honorary Member
  • SF Overlord
  • I WILL make a change inshAllah. =]
Re: Hate? Do we have to hate because we are humans?
« Reply #30 on: August 04, 2011, 01:46:27 pm »
read my blog. I preach hatred for the British royal family who can't go down to their local shop without ringing for a helicopter.

hahahahaha oh come onnnn...and what do you get from that?

They are rich and they have the right to enjoy their life since they got enough money! They give their lives to the country, they take important decisions so they deserve a helicopter as a source of transportation not to be late for important appointments. :P

Sometimes, ALLAH breaks our heart to make us whole.
Sometimes, ALLAH allows pain so we can be stronger.
Sometimes, ALLAH sends us failure so we can be humble.
Sometimes, ALLAH takes everything away from us so we can learn the value of everything HE gave us.

When Allah leads you to the edge of difficulty... either ALLAH will catch you when you fall or ALLAH will teach you how to fly! =]

Please make them strong ya Allah...

Romeesa-chan...<3

Offline Chingoo

• Prima Donna u__u
  • SF Senior Citizen
  • RAWR
« Reply #31 on: August 07, 2011, 12:01:38 am »
What would hating Hitler bring you Ching?

He is a sick man. I neither hate nor love him. I hate what he did but he means nothing to me and he surely doesn't deserve my emotions or my feelings because he is someone I never met..someone I won't meet inshAllah.

Sometimes..I tell myself, maybe because I wasn't in the place of those who got their parents killed or their relatives killed by Hitlar I do not feel hate. I can feel their pain but surely not like they do 100%.

However, I haven't met someone who is awful so that's why perhaps I rarely ever felt hate. I treat people good so I don't expect them to ever hurt me since I always have limits with everyone in my life and if I sense that they are starting to hurt me..I either turn them good or stay away from them and ask God to be the judge.

You had me there :D
All that is on earth will perish:
But will abide (forever) the Face of thy Lord--full of Majesty, Bounty & Honor.
Then which of the favors of your Lord will ye deny?

Qura'n, Chapter 55: The Beneficent, Verses 26-28

Offline astarmathsandphysics

• SF Overlord
  • Free the exam papers!
« Reply #32 on: August 07, 2011, 11:30:28 pm »
no member of the British royal family ever invented or discovered anything, never built a business from scratch, never even had to cut a jar of caviar or bottle of champers from their ample stocks while poor people like me liv on salt and pepper.

Offline Shoshou..Mony

• Retired Admin~!
  • Honorary Member
  • SF Overlord
« Reply #33 on: August 08, 2011, 01:13:57 am »
no member of the British royal family ever invented or discovered anything, never built a business from scratch, never even had to cut a jar of caviar or bottle of champers from their ample stocks while poor people like me liv on salt and pepper.

LOOOOOOL come on Sir. I'm laughing. You live on salt and pepper? :P You got your own websites mashAllah. :P

So you think by hating them...they'll become all what you stated above? =]

No, they won't.  ;)

Sometimes, ALLAH takes everything away from us so we can learn the value of everything HE gave us.

When Allah leads you to the edge of difficulty... either ALLAH will catch you when you fall or ALLAH will teach you how to fly! =]

Romeesa-chan...<3

• SF Overlord
  • Free the exam papers!
« Reply #34 on: August 08, 2011, 12:17:59 pm »
I keep salt and pepper in my pocket. when I am walking in the streets and see a stray animal I take out my salt and pepper and tuck right in.

Offline Shoshou..Mony

• Retired Admin~!
  • Honorary Member
  • SF Overlord
« Reply #35 on: August 08, 2011, 04:32:43 pm »
I keep salt and pepper in my pocket. when I am walking in the streets and see a stray animal I take out my salt and pepper and tuck right in.

Keep the leftovers of food in your pocket and give them to the animals. This is what I do not to throw anything away.

Romeesa-chan...<3

• SF Overlord
  • Free the exam papers!
« Reply #36 on: August 08, 2011, 07:04:38 pm »
In Britain today wages are falling so fast, even teachers and policemen are having to go to soupkitchens where they can get free food.

Offline Shoshou..Mony

• Retired Admin~!
  • Honorary Member
  • SF Overlord
« Reply #37 on: August 08, 2011, 07:23:29 pm »
In Britain today wages are falling so fast, even teachers and policemen are having to go to soupkitchens where they can get free food.

That's sad. Wages are falling fast everywhere, even in Egypt the poor are getting poorer. =/

Romeesa-chan...<3

• SF Overlord
  • Free the exam papers!
« Reply #38 on: August 08, 2011, 07:30:33 pm »
A bit of sacrifice is good. I hate it how people buy a new car every 5 years or go shooping for clothes that are only worn once. If we have to stop that it will be good for us.
And we have to stop throwing away food, and wasting water and many other things.

Offline Shoshou..Mony

• Retired Admin~!
  • Honorary Member
  • SF Overlord
« Reply #39 on: August 08, 2011, 08:12:51 pm »
A bit of sacrifice is good. I hate it how people buy a new car every 5 years or go shooping for clothes that are only worn once. If we have to stop that it will be good for us.
And we have to stop throwing away food, and wasting water and many other things.

Applause! +rep for the wise words.

So true...=[

At least if we are going to shop for new clothes, then let's donate the old ones which were worn once to other people.

Romeesa-chan...<3

Offline Romeesa-Chan

• Chère
  • Global Moderator
  • SF Overlord
  • "Be the person you want to meet."
« Reply #40 on: August 09, 2011, 06:46:29 am »
A kindergarten teacher has decided to let her class play game. The teacher told each child in the class to bring along a plastic bag containing a few potatoes. Each potato will be given a name of a person that the child hates, so the number of potatoes that a child will put in his/her plastic bag will depend on the number of people he/she hates.
So when the day came, every child brought some potatoes with the name of the people he/she hated. Some had 2 potatoes; some 3 while some up to 5 potatoes. The teacher then told the children to carry with them the potatoes in the plastic bag wherever they go (even to the toilet) for 1 week.
Days after days passed by, and the children started to complain due to the unpleasant smell let out by the rotten potatoes. Besides, those having 5 potatoes also had to carry heavier bags. After 1 week, the children were relieved because the game had finally ended.
The teacher asked: “How did you feel while carrying the potatoes with you for 1 week?” The children let out their frustrations and started complaining of the trouble that they had to go through having to carry the heavy and smelly potatoes wherever they go.Then the teacher told them the hidden meaning behind the game. The teacher said:
“This is exactly the situation when you carry your hatred for somebody inside your heart. The stench of hatred will contaminate your heart and you will carry it with you wherever you go. If you cannot tolerate the smell of rotten potatoes for just 1 week, can you imagine what is it like to have the stench of hatred in your heart for your lifetime?”
Download SF Magazine 2012 here.

• SF Overlord
  • Free the exam papers!
« Reply #41 on: August 16, 2011, 10:42:51 am »
Applause! +rep for the wise words.

So true...=[

At least if we are going to shop for new clothes, then let's donate the old ones which were worn once to other people

Send me you cloths Mony. I will squeeze into them and wear them to my next court case.

Offline Shoshou..Mony

• Retired Admin~!
  • Honorary Member
  • SF Overlord
« Reply #42 on: August 17, 2011, 02:03:04 am »
@Romeesa, great story sis. =]

@Astar, LOOOOOOOL hahahaha I've got LOADS of clothes. I just donated some 2 days ago!

And I can imagine you wearing my girl's clothes to court hahahahahahaha. :P

So you're running out of clothes?  ::)

Romeesa-chan...<3

Offline Romeesa-Chan

• Chère
  • Global Moderator
  • SF Overlord
  • "Be the person you want to meet."
« Reply #43 on: August 17, 2011, 08:36:22 am »
@Romeesa, great story sis. =]

@Astar, LOOOOOOOL hahahaha I've got LOADS of clothes. I just donated some 2 days ago!

And I can imagine you wearing my girl's clothes to court hahahahahahaha. :P

So you're running out of clothes?  ::)

Thank you. :D

Ah, I send SO many of mine today as well. The wardrobe was gonna blast. =,=
Download SF Magazine 2012 here.

Offline '~Miya'-'Nar!~`<3

• SF Immigrant
« Reply #44 on: August 20, 2011, 02:00:35 pm »
People think hate is human nature, but it aint actually! Life is short, Im amazed people actually get time to hate! lol
My dear brothers & sisters,
It's time to change inside,
Open your eyes,
Dont throw away whats right, aside,
Before the "DAY" comes,
When there's nowhere to run and hide,
Now ask youreselves,
Cause Allah's watchin' you,
Is HE satisfied?