Author Topic: Marriage  (Read 49101 times)

Offline $tyli$h Executive

• Honorary Member
  • SF V.I.P
Re: Marriage
« Reply #270 on: May 12, 2010, 05:29:04 pm »
like minded husbands are fine but still
a female after marriage can never walk off on her own WTH  why not ??
even we have our identity n staying in ties is not acceptable always 

Exactly - The society should accept it. Its pity that most don't. Marriage is nothing serious, anyway.

***exam***

« Reply #271 on: May 12, 2010, 05:45:12 pm »
oh god yes !! its so nice to know other people think the same way !!!

• Honorary Member
  • SF V.I.P
« Reply #272 on: May 12, 2010, 05:52:12 pm »
oh god yes !! its so nice to know other people think the same way !!!

Thank You!

***exam***

« Reply #273 on: May 12, 2010, 07:50:19 pm »
WC
 :P :P :P

Offline sweetest angel

• Oh dear beach I await...
  • SF Geek
« Reply #274 on: May 12, 2010, 09:25:07 pm »
Exactly - The society should accept it. Its pity that most don't. Marriage is nothing serious, anyway.

OMG u made my day (night actually :P).
And for those who think we won't survive unless we compel to other's thoughts and ways of life...all I can say is to come and see us in ten years or  something. Sometimes its good to be different. It makes one feel better to know that he/she will lead a life that is different than the boring old routine. Its a different saga, then why not?
"Dont fear the creation, but fear the creator who has created the creation you fear"
"If you educate a man, you educate an individual, but if you educate a female, you educate a nation"
 I DO WHAT I WANT WHERE I WANT WHEN I WANT if mom says ok.

• Honorary Member
  • SF V.I.P
« Reply #275 on: May 13, 2010, 02:04:47 am »
WC
 :P :P :P

Seeing that zzzzzzzzZZZzzzz thing in your ID I thought you were zainy or something :P :P

Monica

« Reply #276 on: May 13, 2010, 02:50:44 am »
You should debate more...  :)

You really amazed me... + rep  :)

awww Thank You Alpha! But you are a better debater than me!  :D

In real life, I always debate a lot but just in the forum I prefer staying away from some debates. I really had fun posting in this topic. =]

• Honorary Member
  • SF V.I.P
« Reply #277 on: May 13, 2010, 02:58:16 am »
In real life, I always debate a lot but just in the forum I prefer staying away from some debates. I really had fun posting in this topic. =]

Why? ???

You should try debating more! ;)

Monica

« Reply #278 on: May 13, 2010, 03:07:25 am »
Why? ???

You should try debating more! ;)

Not allowed to debate in things related to religion or politics.

Most debates will end up in either of them, religion or politics.

I read about this person being killed because he entered a chatroom and kept insulting a religion! :o
Here in Egypt, an 18 year old girl was talking about Egyptian politics, they tracked her and police took her into jail. =| It was like seriously a big issue in Egypt, you can google it.

• Honorary Member
  • SF V.I.P
« Reply #279 on: May 13, 2010, 03:12:16 am »
Not allowed to debate in things related to religion or politics.

Most debates will end up in either of them, religion or politics.

I read about this person being killed because he entered a chatroom and kept insulting a religion! :o
Here in Egypt, an 18 year old girl was talking about Egyptian politics, they tracked her and police took her into jail. =| It was like seriously a big issue in Egypt, you can google it.

Oh my! :o :o

OKay..

Monica

« Reply #280 on: May 13, 2010, 03:20:05 am »
The Armanious family massacre was the murder of a Coptic Christian immigrant family who lived in Jersey City. On January 14, 2005, Hossam Armanious, 47, his wife Amal Garas, 37, and two daughters, Sylvia, 15, and Monica, 8, were found murdered in their home. After being bound, the family died of puncture wounds to their heads, necks and bodies.
Many Copts, whose coreligionists report persecution in Egypt, and some national commentators thought that Hossam Armanous had or might have been murdered because of conflicts with Muslims in an internet chat room.

Wikipedia.

nid404

« Reply #281 on: May 13, 2010, 08:28:50 am »

Offline PeaceMaker

• SF Immigrant
« Reply #282 on: May 13, 2010, 08:43:28 am »
I think i came late to the party but oh well, for me Marriage is something beautiful, completing and loving. There is nothing like to love and be loved, care and be cared, help and be helped. Its a very complex feeling to explain it but its a very great and pleasing feeling. Sure, you'll have a big responsibility by taking care of your wife.etc But, i believe if she loves you that much, she is willing to understand the situation your in that time and also, give care back.

Love is all about sharing, understanding, fun and just all around a good company and a good time. For the people who think being alone is better and all that, i used to think like that, but when love comes along its going to hit you like a truck. You wont notice it and when you do, its already too late, your in love.

Also, i don't support BF's GF's relationships which are just for bragging rights and how cool i am.etc, That is just all fun in games. I think the word love is being abused by this, love is nothing like that. Marriage also, is about connecting families and overall, its just a beautiful, pleasing and a wonderful thing.

• Honorary Member
  • SF V.I.P
« Reply #283 on: May 13, 2010, 11:49:21 am »
@PeaceMaker

I don't really oppose marriage, but I think everybody overestimates the 'importance' of love in marriage. I love my parent and brothers, and noone else. And I'm not really clear, how is it possible to love someone else. ::)

Yeah yeah, I do find some girls pretty, but love?! No way! ::)

If something called 'love' (for someone other than family members) exists, I would call it sheer madness. Because it definitely is.

And no. Everybody has different viewpoints about this. Its not technically possible to 'fall in love' with somebody. You said its 'complex'. Why not make everything simple?

And remember, its not compulsory to 'fall in love' to marry someone. So, this doesn't necessarily mean I oppose marriage.

nid404

« Reply #284 on: May 13, 2010, 11:55:14 am »
@PeaceMaker

I don't really oppose marriage, but I think everybody overestimates the 'importance' of love in marriage. I love my parent and brothers, and noone else. And I'm not really clear, how is it possible to love someone else. ::)

Yeah yeah, I do find some girls pretty, but love?! No way! ::)

If something called 'love' (for someone other than family members) exists, I would call it sheer madness. Because it definitely is.

And no. Everybody has different viewpoints about this. Its not technically possible to 'fall in love' with somebody. You said its 'complex'. Why not make everything simple?

And remember, its not compulsory to 'fall in love' to marry someone. So, this doesn't necessarily mean I oppose marriage.

BOOM! I'm back.

It is not compulsory to fall in love. It happens...you don't make yourself love someone..lol. I don't want my parents to look for a guy. I want to find the one I can spend the rest of my life with. So, even if something happens, I don't have to blame my parents for not choosing the right person.

One day, you will find a girl who suits you best...like you guys are made for each other. + I'm sure she won't love your money :P