Author Topic: Marriage  (Read 48378 times)

Offline Saladin

• The Samurai
  • Honorary Member
  • SF V.I.P
  • I believe in those who believe in me
    • Student Tech
Marriage
« on: April 21, 2010, 03:04:33 pm »
When you get married, what type of person would you want to get married to? A simple question, but I am sure, this questions will pose many complications in your mind...... ::)

Offline saifalan

• SF Master
  • Wht did I do to you that made you do this to me?
Re: Marriage
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2010, 03:06:26 pm »
Daammnit I didnt get to knw that many women to answer this question   >:(
Why so seroisee ??

Offline Saladin

• The Samurai
  • Honorary Member
  • SF V.I.P
    • Student Tech
« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2010, 03:33:07 pm »
Daammnit I didnt get to knw that many women to answer this question   >:(

I warned ppl of the complications.

holtadit

« Reply #3 on: April 21, 2010, 03:33:48 pm »
Someone intelligent, who has a vast knowledge of history and science with a will to explore and discuss an innumerable number of topics.

But thats just me  :-\

Offline Saladin

• The Samurai
  • Honorary Member
  • SF V.I.P
    • Student Tech
« Reply #4 on: April 21, 2010, 03:43:51 pm »
Someone intelligent, who has a vast knowledge of history and science with a will to explore and discuss an innumerable number of topics.

But thats just me  :-\

And that precisely is called loving yourself way tooo much.

holtadit

« Reply #5 on: April 21, 2010, 03:52:43 pm »
And that precisely is called loving yourself way tooo much.

Dude, you seem to have a real axe to grind with me. What's your issue ?

nid404

« Reply #6 on: April 21, 2010, 05:01:00 pm »
shush the two of you

I want someone who is caring, loves ppl & animals. Someone who is smart, adventurous,entertaining with a good sense of humor someone who can make me fall in love with him ;D :P

Monica

« Reply #7 on: April 21, 2010, 05:07:45 pm »
My sig says it all  :P lol JK  :P

That will take time. But, want that person not to be a womanizer (very difficult to find one especially in these days), religious, HONEST I hate lying so wish I get married to someone truthful and never lies. People who lie a lot are sick, so get well soon. Funny, caring, loving, loyal, unique, doesn't show off, defends me, not a Chicken >> Hero. Ready to take challenges, say his opinion without being scared or ashamed, strong, not necessarily physically, just in personality. Likes hugs because that is what I always do to people, hug them (I don't care if you think I am weird), doesn't get angry easily because I am a bit short tempered at times. Educated, mature, responsible, reliable, treats his family very well since this shows how he will be treating me.

I don't care about money I am rich thanks god, but he should be able to afford starting a family.

Too much to ask yes? Such people only exist in my dreams.  :P Wanted to write more, but just stopped.

Alpha

« Reply #8 on: April 21, 2010, 05:20:15 pm »

That will take time. But, want that person not to be a womanizer (very difficult to find one especially in these days), religious, HONEST I hate lying so wish I get married to someone truthful and never lies. People who lie a lot are sick, so get well soon. Funny, caring, loving, loyal, unique, doesn't show off, defends me, not a Chicken >> Hero. Ready to take challenges, say his opinion without being scared or ashamed, strong, not necessarily physically, just in personality. Likes hugs because that is what I always do to people, hug them (I don't care if you think I am weird), doesn't get angry easily because I am a bit short tempered at times. Educated, mature, responsible, reliable, treats his family very well since this shows how he will be treating me.

I don't care about money I am rich thanks god, but he should be able to afford starting a family.

Too much to ask yes? Such people only exist in my dreams.  :P Wanted to write more, but just stopped.

FINALLY!!!  :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Shoshou is in the Debates section, and this time, for real.  ;)

Monica

« Reply #9 on: April 21, 2010, 05:27:20 pm »
hahahaha...I posted also in other threads in debates!  :D

Now, you start posting about your prince charming Alpha. This should be called the "dreaming" thread.  :P

Offline Saladin

• The Samurai
  • Honorary Member
  • SF V.I.P
    • Student Tech
« Reply #10 on: April 21, 2010, 05:32:14 pm »
shush the two of you

I want someone who is caring, loves ppl & animals. Someone who is smart, adventurous,entertaining with a good sense of humor someone who can make me fall in love with him ;D :P

That is going to be hard.

Alpha

« Reply #11 on: April 21, 2010, 05:33:50 pm »
hahahaha...I posted also in other threads in debates!  :D

Now, you start posting about your prince charming Alpha. This should be called the "dreaming" thread.  :P

Nothing much... He should just be someone I can love...  :)

Offline Saladin

• The Samurai
  • Honorary Member
  • SF V.I.P
    • Student Tech
« Reply #12 on: April 21, 2010, 05:34:30 pm »

I like hugs.

Offline Saladin

• The Samurai
  • Honorary Member
  • SF V.I.P
    • Student Tech
« Reply #13 on: April 21, 2010, 05:36:11 pm »
Nothing much... He should just be someone I can love...  :)

And what characteristics would your true love have??

Alpha

« Reply #14 on: April 21, 2010, 05:45:10 pm »
And what characteristics would your true love have??

Tbh, I could go on adding adjectives... but I can bet my life, my whole perception would change later on.

Honestly, I don't know yet... Will tell you when I meet my true love.  ;)

For now, just that I should be able to love him.

@ Shoshou,

Like hugs too.  :)

Always keep hugging my Mum... for no reason in the world. Hugs are sometimes magical.  :)