Author Topic: Marriage  (Read 49125 times)

Offline $tyli$h Executive

• Honorary Member
  • SF V.I.P
Re: Marriage
« Reply #150 on: May 07, 2010, 07:54:13 am »
Hm, not sharing her* husband...  :)

Oops! sorry for the mistake!

• Honorary Member
  • SF V.I.P
« Reply #151 on: May 07, 2010, 07:56:15 am »
Bah, it's just a teenage girl's viewpoint for now. Maybe she'll talk another language after some years...

If not anything, this one will surely change:  ::)

About money, if he isn't rich, I can work. And appearance, if he has all of I mentioned above, wouldn't matter.  :)

Life is cruel if you're not very rich...!

• Honorary Member
  • SF V.I.P
« Reply #152 on: May 07, 2010, 07:56:54 am »
Yeah, I forgot... Calm and dynamic.*

Borakk, then you should hate everybody, your problem is with their show-off. I don't like exaggeration, as well, everything should be natural. Just natural.  ;)

Yes. I get it. You're right! ;)

• Honorary Member
  • SF V.I.P
« Reply #153 on: May 07, 2010, 07:57:35 am »
Patient and a little bit persistent; because I'm not among those who will easily blurt out the cause of their worry... I don't impose it on someone else.

What's the point in all that sharing if you don't share your problems and worries?! :P

• Honorary Member
  • SF V.I.P
« Reply #154 on: May 07, 2010, 07:59:18 am »
i hate to disagree but.....i dnt really buy into this love thing. i don't believe in it. although i see everybody around in my family happily married and my parents are as well...i just dnt believe in a person who'd stay there forever..i mean GOD i'd get bored the next year ><. and why would a girl, after getting out of her parents control, like say 21 years old, would go into some other man's control. can't i b normal just by myself? do i have to BELONG to same male so that i am human? and what kind of common sense makes one believe that a man would always see her as the most perfect :/. if he liked u for your looks, their is always the more beautiful...for ur persona? there is always the more confident, smart,etc...!

so WTH. i'll love to live for me and only me. not for some man who'd think just because i have an XY chromosome i'll have to posses qualities like cooking and cleaning. these are not sex linked genes u know!! sry am a bio student :P.

i believe in equality between male and female. marriage destroys everything i believe in. from having his name after your kid's (whom u gave birth to AND raised!) to having him set the rules in the house! when will u ppl b unblinded from that repetitive "love" talk -__-. the only love i'll ever give is to my parents and grandparents, whom very much deserve it!

I agree with some viewpoints. The whole concept of love is a very ambiguous one. Its mostly created by the movies and dramas. At best of what I can understand, love = sex.

• Honorary Member
  • SF V.I.P
« Reply #155 on: May 07, 2010, 09:39:24 am »

You forgot to mention, and twice the load, twice the responsibility, and countless points to consider before taking a simple decision like should i go to that presentation or not.
With kids: I'll have to go late until they sleep, and make him dinner. Then I'll have to wake early in the morning to make them breakfast (and maybe drop them to school). A first child? then you will never get out of home without a nanny that you trust. Of course AFTER your first maternity year.
without kids: Yes, I'll just call to check for the timings, I don't want to come back very late. period.

You're wrong. The chances of success is in fact, higher with married couples. Statistics prove it.

Alpha

« Reply #156 on: May 07, 2010, 09:40:21 am »
You're wrong. The chances of success is in fact, higher with married couples. Statistics prove it.

ENFIN!  :D

• Honorary Member
  • SF V.I.P
« Reply #157 on: May 07, 2010, 09:58:21 am »
What's ENFIN? ???

Alpha

« Reply #158 on: May 07, 2010, 10:01:26 am »

• Honorary Member
  • SF V.I.P
« Reply #159 on: May 07, 2010, 10:34:52 am »
Oh Merci! :D

Was that a surprise?! Its true! ;)

Monica

« Reply #160 on: May 07, 2010, 11:24:10 am »
Stylish you posted 6-7 posts after each other in each of them quoting something. You could just do like Alpha and quote everything in one post.]

Alpha

« Reply #161 on: May 07, 2010, 11:25:48 am »
Stylish you posted 6-7 posts after each other in each of them quoting something. You could just do like Alpha and quote everything in one post.]

He's using his mobile... Must be difficult for him.  ;)

• Honorary Member
  • SF V.I.P
« Reply #162 on: May 07, 2010, 11:32:56 am »
No. I'm on PC. Just read a post, gather ideas and post like that. I'll try to group into one.

Alpha

« Reply #163 on: May 07, 2010, 11:37:24 am »
Ah, already on PC.

Monica

« Reply #164 on: May 07, 2010, 11:38:33 am »
Well, I am afraid it would be considered spamming. Other members complain about mods spamming that's why.

Okay, thanks stylish. =]