Author Topic: If any one hve any doubts About chemistry IGCSE Extended or core Post here !  (Read 3548 times)

Offline ~HyDrOgEn~

• SF Immigrant
Any Quetsions!?

Offline The Golden Girl =D

• Without Allah I'm nothing <3
  • Honorary Member
  • SF Overlord
  • Ain't Nothin worth your tears =D
    • www.thegoldengirl157.blogspot.com
actually i have a bunch of questions .

1. how do u revise for CHEM IGCSE "ext" right before the day of the exam ?

2. the experiments on the last page of paper 6 , well how the hell do u know it , or how do u study or practice for it cuz i find it real hard :( ?

3. um if u haven't solved alot of past papers but u did solve a bunsh , r u considered ready for the exam?

By the way all these questions r abt CHEMISTRY IGCSE extended
thx in advance
Verily, in the remembrance of Allah do hearts find rest(13:28)

Please, Don't forget to Include GG in your Prayers =D

Offline Saladin

• The Samurai
  • Honorary Member
  • SF V.I.P
  • I believe in those who believe in me
    • Student Tech
1. Go over ppqs, see where u are weak, and simply revise them.
2. Well, this comes with practicing papers, you will eventually get the hang of it, trust me the alternative is much easier than the real thing.
3. That all comes down 2 u.

Offline CatAly$t

• SF Citizen
  • Ade MeLayU ke Kat $!n!???
for hydrogen:

ya zoooll....check your spelling man!! learn some english....
InshaAllah 8 A* in IGCSE....Ameen.....

Ade MeLayU ke Kat $!n!???

Amr Fouad

for hydrogen:

ya zoooll....check your spelling man!! learn some english....

This is a warning..It could have been a typing error..Do not make fun of any member in this forum. Is that understood?

nid404

This is a warning..It could have been a typing error..Do not make fun of any member in this forum. Is that understood?

For some reason she seems to me like a banned member :-\ :-\

i sw another such one from the same member...trying to make fun of others is not permitted

Amr Fouad

For some reason she seems to me like a banned member :-\ :-\

i sw another such one from the same member...trying to make fun of others is not permitted

thats weird.banned? the member is still a newbie.. :-\

nid404

thats weird.banned? the member is still a newbie.. :-\

no i mean seems like he/she has been banned preciously...new id maybe, able to log in cuz ip triggers not anymore to look into this

Amr Fouad

no i mean seems like he/she has been banned preciously...new id maybe, able to log in cuz ip triggers not anymore to look into this

SSSHHHHHHHHHH dont say that in public :P :P lol

and maybe u're right

Offline ~HyDrOgEn~

• SF Immigrant
Golden girl its all about past papers , the best way to study is to solve past paper , go through it , if you founded any difficulty , go back to your text book or the marking scheme or to student forums lol! , and the eventually you will figure out that you  have finished every thing ,best wishes ! ;)

Who is  the hell is this "CATALY$T", Please respect yourself no matter what iam writting OK!!!!

• Honorary Member
  • SF Overlord
Golden girl its all about past papers , the best way to study is to solve past paper , go through it , if you founded any difficulty , go back to your text book or the marking scheme or to student forums lol! , and the eventually you will figure out that you  have finished every thing ,best wishes ! ;)

Who is  the hell is this "CATALY$T", Please respect yourself no matter what iam writting OK!!!!

everyone tells me solve pastpapers , while my chemistrey tutor says that we don't need it ......so idk ...i guess i'm gonna have to do it by myself ......By the way i got 143 out of 180 in the mocks "a B grade "..... ...is that  good ? ...

Amr Fouad

everyone tells me solve pastpapers , while my chemistrey tutor says that we don't need it ......so idk ...i guess i'm gonna have to do it by myself ......By the way i got 143 out of 180 in the mocks "a B grade "..... ...is that  good ? ...

Well sorry for saying that..but ur teacher sucks...seriously..look at the past papers over the past 20 years...80% of questions are repeated..if u dont do past papers..trust me..u'll be lucky to get a D!

• Honorary Member
  • SF Overlord
Well sorry for saying that..but ur teacher sucks...seriously..look at the past papers over the past 20 years...80% of questions are repeated..if u dont do past papers..trust me..u'll be lucky to get a D!

omg  , really?!?! ..... but the teacher at school said i  am good , but i only need to practise more " u see i did alot of past papers with her " but my chem tutor is the complete opposite ... so um does that make a difference?

Amr Fouad

omg  , really?!?! ..... but the teacher at school said i  am good , but i only need to practise more " u see i did alot of past papers with her " but my chem tutor is the complete opposite ... so um does that make a difference?

Yes..its true..believe me..past papers in IG's gurantee u at LEAST 80%, and it doesnt matter who u do pasp papers with..as long as u do it right according to the mark scheme..

as i said..check the past papers..questions repeat themselves!

Offline Helium

• SF Citizen
  • Knowledge is light
Well (hydrogen) if u can offer any help in chemistry,
I
Can u explain what's an amide link, all i know it has to do with polymerisation, i mean u get
it in the polymer but what does it do, what is its use.
OUR chem teacher  at skool is useless, and wont explain nothing (just solve pastpapers) because most students are on study leave.

and can u help me balance this redox equation, plz show your work.
CuSCN+KIO3+HCl === CuSO4+KCl+HCN+ICI+H2O
(BALANCING REDOX EQUATION)
Aiming for the top