Author Topic: If any one hve any doubts About chemistry IGCSE Extended or core Post here !  (Read 3549 times)

Offline CatAly$t

• SF Citizen
  • Ade MeLayU ke Kat $!n!???
haha...guud one helium  ;)...in your face hydrogen :P....
InshaAllah 8 A* in IGCSE....Ameen.....

Ade MeLayU ke Kat $!n!???

Offline Saladin

• The Samurai
  • Honorary Member
  • SF V.I.P
  • I believe in those who believe in me
    • Student Tech
Hey catalyst, go catalyse a fight somewhere else. LOL

Offline ~HyDrOgEn~

• SF Immigrant
well heluim and catalyst,Even though i didn't get there and i told you that i finished every thing beside the macro moleculars but i got this from before, amide is the linking group of atoms!, there are  many types of amide +many uses, for example acrylamide:used for soil stabelisation.
for the redox reaction:That is not reqierd , stop being clever , ihave been solving past papers form 2000 to 2009 may and october , the only thing that is requierd is:
-define redox in terms of electron transfer
-identify redox reactions by changes in
oxidation state and by the colour
changes involved when using acidified
potassium manganate(VII), and
potassium iodide. (Recall of equations
involving KMnO4 is not required.)
So any other quetions WITH IN THE SYLLABUS OF THE IGCSE !!!!!! I repeat Stop being clever
Catalyst: In your face!?

Any quetions!
« Last Edit: April 20, 2010, 11:19:09 pm by ~HyDrOgEn~ »

nid404

check your spelling zooooollll.....

Excuse me, we are not here to fight

This goes for the 2 of u...
any tussles, out of the forum please...
2nd warning

Offline The Golden Girl =D

• Without Allah I'm nothing <3
  • Honorary Member
  • SF Overlord
  • Ain't Nothin worth your tears =D
    • www.thegoldengirl157.blogspot.com
By the way i saw these wonderful youtube videos that r all abt how group one metals react with cold water .. ..there r ome abt titration . actually u can find everything over there ......... type in anything in chemistry and u';; surely find it ..." i feel like i am advirtising a products or smthn :P
Verily, in the remembrance of Allah do hearts find rest(13:28)

Please, Don't forget to Include GG in your Prayers =D

holtadit

Please be notified that a central Sticky Post for all Chemistry questions already exists. There is no need for a second such topic.

All users may access this central Sticky Post HERE:  https://studentforums.biz/index.php/topic,1411.0.html

This topic is locked.

Offline Saladin

• The Samurai
  • Honorary Member
  • SF V.I.P
  • I believe in those who believe in me
    • Student Tech
People have the right to create similar topics, they are members and they have the right to, they can create as many as they like, as long as they are not spamming. Sometimes, people create new topics because, they lose track of very long topics made a while ago.

Anyways, this topic has been unlocked, as long as people are not posting in the wrong board.

holtadit

People have the right to create similar topics, they are members and they have the right to, they can create as many as they like, as long as they are not spamming. Sometimes, people create new topics because, they lose track of very long topics made a while ago.

Anyways, this topic has been unlocked, as long as people are not posting in the wrong board.

Sorry, my bad. Wont happen again.  :-\