Author Topic: How to forget someone u love the most???  (Read 25315 times)

Offline Ghost Of Highbury

• O_o_O lala!
  • SF Farseer
  • Namaskaram!
Re: How to forget someone u love the most???
« Reply #60 on: June 22, 2009, 01:07:47 pm »
lol..its a hindi song...my fav..u will surely love it
u want it?
i can send it to u..
divine intervention!

Offline Zain-Xa

• SF Overlord
  • I got an "I <3 ?" written at the back of my hand
« Reply #61 on: June 22, 2009, 01:09:46 pm »
U know...Let's just say that we have loved someone for years and then it comes out that the person whom you love so much completely gives up on u and does not love you anymore...But, U just cant forget that person since that person is the one whom u love the most in the world???

U guys have any idea of how to forget this particular person and continue on living peacefully??? Any idea????

damn... that must be painful... sorry dear.  :(
Just remember. if they do that... they're not worth you.   ;)

That's what exactly what I thought...That they're not worht enough to me...But,I just cant seem to forget that person...How???It's like already a year...And I still cant get over that person...

dnt worry im still nt over tht person either :(

but i keep distracting myslf by goin out, shoppin watchin a movie, HORROR would b relly gd 2 keep ur mind off tht freakin person... it helped me n know i rarely think of tht person... nd im happy :)

I cant watch horror movies becoz they just freak me out when I want to sleep at night...

loll i know it freaks me out as well .... but itz better than getting hurt ryt....
What can I do, to make it right
Falling so hard so fast this time
What did I say, what did you do?
How did I fall in love with you?

zzzzzZZZZZZzzzzzzzzz

I'll be strong.. I'll be wrong.. all the love goes on.. Oh im just a girl tryna find a place in this worLD..  Taylor swift <3

Offline kimlasmay

• SF Citizen
« Reply #62 on: June 22, 2009, 01:10:03 pm »
sure...How u gona send it to me???

Offline kimlasmay

• SF Citizen
« Reply #63 on: June 22, 2009, 01:11:24 pm »
u will never ever forget someone u loved dearly, u may just not keep them on ur mind for a while, but they will never be forgotten, im talking from personal experience :)

u just have to live with the facts ..

I am living with the facts that it's been more than a year and I still cant get over...

its been a year?????

Yes...Honey...It's been more than a year actually...It was since april last year...

then..i think..u should search for another love relationship..its the only way to forget that person!! u can get married :D
[/quo

I dont know how...

Offline kimlasmay

• SF Citizen
« Reply #64 on: June 22, 2009, 01:12:45 pm »
U know...Let's just say that we have loved someone for years and then it comes out that the person whom you love so much completely gives up on u and does not love you anymore...But, U just cant forget that person since that person is the one whom u love the most in the world???

U guys have any idea of how to forget this particular person and continue on living peacefully??? Any idea????

That's what exactly what I thought...That they're not worht enough to me...But,I just cant seem to forget that person...How???It's like already a year...And I still cant get over that person...

but i keep distracting myslf by goin out, shoppin watchin a movie, HORROR would b relly gd 2 keep ur mind off tht freakin person... it helped me n know i rarely think of tht person... nd im happy :)

I cant watch horror movies becoz they just freak me out when I want to sleep at night...

loll i know it freaks me out as well .... but itz better than getting hurt ryt....

Yes...I do agree with that...But I did hurt myself by trying cut my arm...I have a few cuts on my arm...I'm just being honest...

Offline Ghost Of Highbury

• O_o_O lala!
  • SF Farseer
  • Namaskaram!
« Reply #65 on: June 22, 2009, 01:14:12 pm »
i send it to u in ur hotmail id..
enjoy//
divine intervention!

Offline Zain-Xa

• SF Overlord
« Reply #66 on: June 22, 2009, 01:14:35 pm »

Yes...I do agree with that...But I did hurt myself by trying cut my arm...I have a few cuts on my arm...I'm just being honest...

omg noo... dnt hurt urself bcoz of tht dumbass who hurt u.... nd made u do this....
i think it vill be gd if u go watch a horror or maybe even a comedy.....

enjoy life.. nd take it as it comes....  :)

zzzzzZZZZZZzzzzzzzzz

I'll be strong.. I'll be wrong.. all the love goes on.. Oh im just a girl tryna find a place in this worLD..  Taylor swift <3

Monica

« Reply #67 on: June 22, 2009, 01:15:24 pm »
u will never ever forget someone u loved dearly, u may just not keep them on ur mind for a while, but they will never be forgotten, im talking from personal experience :)

I am living with the facts that it's been more than a year and I still cant get over...

its been a year?????

Yes...Honey...It's been more than a year actually...It was since april last year...

then..i think..u should search for another love relationship..its the only way to forget that person!! u can get married :D
[/quo

I dont know how...

u don't know how???? hmmmmm go out..be more social...meet people..dress up in a better way..put make up ;D n i just think it might be good  :-\

Offline kimlasmay

• SF Citizen
« Reply #68 on: June 22, 2009, 01:17:06 pm »

omg noo... dnt hurt urself bcoz of tht dumbass who hurt u.... nd made u do this....

I think I prefer comedy...And guess what??? That person sort of knew that I've hurt myself but didnt do anthing to console me...Just a message saying that plas dont do that anymore...

Offline kimlasmay

• SF Citizen
« Reply #69 on: June 22, 2009, 01:19:04 pm »

its been a year?????

[/quo

I dont know how...

u don't know how???? hmmmmm go out..be more social...meet people..dress up in a better way..put make up ;D n i just think it might be good  :-\

I'm working out about getting dressed up part...But,when it comes to being social...I can never do it...Everyone who knows me calls me an anti-social...

Offline AS girl

• SF Master
« Reply #70 on: June 22, 2009, 01:19:27 pm »
Shoshou..Mony GREAT TIPS loool
Dress up- according to the fashion
Make-up- dont put alot..keep it simple
Socialize(meet people) -be urself dont pretend to be someone else when u r not!
If i fall along the way pick me up and dust me off...and if i get too tired to make it..be my breath so i can walk!!

Offline Zain-Xa

• SF Overlord
« Reply #71 on: June 22, 2009, 01:20:40 pm »

I think I prefer comedy...And guess what??? That person sort of knew that I've hurt myself but didnt do anthing to console me...Just a message saying that plas dont do that anymore...

see......... now u do know tht da person doesnt care anymore n stuff... he jus said tht because it wz awkward 4 him n all tht...... ssoooo plzzz dnt be sad... i know how it feelz because i ve been through these kina stuff buh im happy i didnt do anythin wrong.... the more u hurt urself the worse u vill feell..........  :)

zzzzzZZZZZZzzzzzzzzz

Monica

« Reply #72 on: June 22, 2009, 01:21:44 pm »
KIM!!!!!!!! U TRIED HURTIN URSELF  :o :o :o DONT BE CRAZY..HE IS A GUY..ALL GUYS R LIKE THAT..U KNOW..JUST NEVER TRUST THEM..THEY DONT DESERVE ANYTHIN..NOT A DROP OF UR BLOOD SWEETY!! i think that person is really bad.... :(

Offline Zain-Xa

• SF Overlord
« Reply #73 on: June 22, 2009, 01:23:49 pm »
KIM!!!!!!!! U TRIED HURTIN URSELF  :o :o :o DONT BE CRAZY..HE IS A GUY..ALL GUYS R LIKE THAT..U KNOW..JUST NEVER TRUST THEM..THEY DONT DESERVE ANYTHIN..NOT A DROP OF UR BLOOD SWEETY!! i think that person is really bad.... :(

kimmm MONY IUS LYKKK TOTALLY RYT... ALL GUYZ R BIG FAT JERKS N ALL DNT EVEN THINK ABT TRUSTIN THEM NO MATTER HOW NYC THEY R 2 U...

zzzzzZZZZZZzzzzzzzzz

Offline kimlasmay

• SF Citizen
« Reply #74 on: June 22, 2009, 01:24:03 pm »

see......... now u do know tht da person doesnt care anymore n stuff... he jus said tht because it wz awkward 4 him n all tht...... ssoooo plzzz dnt be sad... i know how it feelz because i ve been through these kina stuff buh im happy i didnt do anythin wrong.... the more u hurt urself the worse u vill feell..........  :)

Yes...I'm gona follow u guys tips to forget that person as soon as possible...