Author Topic: How to forget someone u love the most???  (Read 25322 times)

Offline kimlasmay

• SF Citizen
Re: How to forget someone u love the most???
« Reply #45 on: June 22, 2009, 12:51:22 pm »
hahaha lol
really gfet over urself
you really "loved" dat person
how old are you?? i mean it just soo funny how our age people are out looking for "love"

I'm 19 now...Why??? Is there any problem if people our age are looking out to love someone???Come on...

Offline kimlasmay

• SF Citizen
« Reply #46 on: June 22, 2009, 12:52:32 pm »
Hii! Yupp! Just as Shoshou,Manah, and IG girl sed... Remember !It's not the end of the world. He doesn't deserve you. Think of it this way . God has better stuff in plan 4 u. R u Muslim ,hun? If u are, as Shoshou sed, commit urself to more religious stuff. Read Qur'an,in its translation 2 if u dunt get Arabic.Pray. MAke Duaa to Allah that he guide ur heart to love what is good for u and dislike what is evil for you. Ask Allah that if this is not what is best for me, please guide me to what IS best for me.Ask Allah 2 help u forget. And have faith in Allah.He is always there for you.He noes exactly how hard it is for you and how bad it feels.

Rite now u mite think tht u were just not gud enuff for him,tht its ur fault, and be rlly depressed. But honestly, he prbbly didnt understand ALL ur worth in the first place. Insha'Allah, sumday u'll find a guy whu loves u to pieces just for the way U ARE! Not a single thing added or taken away...

Cheer up grl! U've got a freakin' LIFE to live. No time to brood or be depressed over ppl whu dunt deserve it! Work towards becoming a successful,independant, well-grounded adult in the future.Dedicate urself towards other goals in life!

And yupp! DO NOT LISTEN TO THE SAD SONGS OR ANYTHING ELSE THAT REMINDS YOU OF HIM.
DO NOT LIVE IN THE PAST.
THE PAST IS GONE.
HE IS NOT WORTH IT!
Remember "There's a reason he didnt make it in2 ur future" It mite not be 2 obvious now, but sumday Insha'Allah ull c!

I rlly hope this was abt a guy.My advice goes in the wrong direction if not. Let me noe if the advice helped!

Take care kim!
And if u feel sad, cm on the forum and tlk to us...we're full of ways to cheer u up.And one or another of us happens to b free 24/7 2.......lol!

Thank you so much...I'm a Hindu for ur information...But I'm quite open minded about religion especially Islam so I dont really mind if u talk about it...

Offline kimlasmay

• SF Citizen
« Reply #47 on: June 22, 2009, 12:54:25 pm »
u will never ever forget someone u loved dearly, u may just not keep them on ur mind for a while, but they will never be forgotten, im talking from personal experience :)

u just have to live with the facts ..

I am living with the facts that it's been more than a year and I still cant get over...

Offline kimlasmay

• SF Citizen
« Reply #48 on: June 22, 2009, 12:55:42 pm »
just listen to , james blunt - goodbye my lover,   and timbaland - too late to apologiza, annnnnd gorilla zoe - echo,   they should help alot  ;)

Thank you,dear...I will trust me...

Monica

« Reply #49 on: June 22, 2009, 12:56:28 pm »
Kim..i think u r a girl...get over it sweety....my sister is same age as urs...she experienced something similar to this from a year...n now she is PERFECT thanks god..i am sure n definite that u will be fine!!  nd Kim..sorry for thinking ur a muslim ;D  but then i am sure in ur hindu religion u got some stuff to do..u know...

Offline kimlasmay

• SF Citizen
« Reply #50 on: June 22, 2009, 12:57:13 pm »
well its true wat abdo said but that is for a person who really loves u..n u left each other for some reason....but COME ON....ur just here in life for a short time...Allah inshalla help u...just read quran...its i think the perfect thing..i tried  it...and it worked trust me...n if u r not a muslim watever religion u have...just pray n those stuff in ur own religion..

U WILL BE FINE...I AM SURE :)

Thank you so much...I'm just praying hard....I'm not a Muslim...But,I do respect other religions and thei faith that they hold onto...Thank you very much...

Monica

« Reply #51 on: June 22, 2009, 12:58:14 pm »
u will never ever forget someone u loved dearly, u may just not keep them on ur mind for a while, but they will never be forgotten, im talking from personal experience :)

I am living with the facts that it's been more than a year and I still cant get over...

its been a year?????

Offline kimlasmay

• SF Citizen
« Reply #52 on: June 22, 2009, 12:58:51 pm »

abdo, imma hve to disagree with u over there .. what u said, happens a lot, bt
what u said is not necessarily. i mean, i could love someone,
bt if he hurts me by whatever way,
my dignity & all the ways which i try to get over him & forget him won't necessarily be in vain.
So, i end up forgetting him.
yeah of  course u wont forget him as if u never knew him, & of course u'll know him if he passed u by, bt u will forget everything bout him, & also all the things u guys have done together ..
thats only if ur strong & u believe in urself .. cuz logically, y would u still be in love with some1 when there is a reason that is still keeping u apart??

Well...Apparently its because I love that person the most in the world and no matter where I go and what I do I just cant stop thinking about that person...

Offline Ghost Of Highbury

• O_o_O lala!
  • SF Farseer
  • Namaskaram!
« Reply #53 on: June 22, 2009, 12:59:11 pm »
listen to shankar mahadevan's breathless..
relax
good luck
byee :)
divine intervention!

Offline kimlasmay

• SF Citizen
« Reply #54 on: June 22, 2009, 01:00:18 pm »
If you are a girl dont be impressed by a platinum credit card.

If you are a guy, maybe you are looking for a certain type of girl.

I am a guy and I know that type of girl.

On the other hand I am looking for the type of girl who is not impressed by a platinum credit card.

'''If you are a girl dont be impressed by a platinum credit card.''' >>> gr8 advice !

I will never get impressed by some platinum credit card...I want a guy who completely understands me and loves me for who I am...I dont really care about money though I do care a little bit about education status...

Offline kimlasmay

• SF Citizen
« Reply #55 on: June 22, 2009, 01:01:38 pm »
U know...Let's just say that we have loved someone for years and then it comes out that the person whom you love so much completely gives up on u and does not love you anymore...But, U just cant forget that person since that person is the one whom u love the most in the world???

U guys have any idea of how to forget this particular person and continue on living peacefully??? Any idea????

damn... that must be painful... sorry dear.  :(
Just remember. if they do that... they're not worth you.   ;)

That's what exactly what I thought...That they're not worht enough to me...But,I just cant seem to forget that person...How???It's like already a year...And I still cant get over that person...

dnt worry im still nt over tht person either :(

but i keep distracting myslf by goin out, shoppin watchin a movie, HORROR would b relly gd 2 keep ur mind off tht freakin person... it helped me n know i rarely think of tht person... nd im happy :)

I cant watch horror movies becoz they just freak me out when I want to sleep at night...

Offline kimlasmay

• SF Citizen
« Reply #56 on: June 22, 2009, 01:03:54 pm »
Kim..i think u r a girl...get over it sweety....my sister is same age as urs...she experienced something similar to this from a year...n now she is PERFECT thanks god..i am sure n definite that u will be fine!!  nd Kim..sorry for thinking ur a muslim ;D  but then i am sure in ur hindu religion u got some stuff to do..u know...

I am a girl,sweetpie...I hope that I could be perfect again too...Hey,it's okay...Well, I kind of love to talk about religion and stuffs related to that...

Offline kimlasmay

• SF Citizen
« Reply #57 on: June 22, 2009, 01:05:07 pm »

its been a year?????

Yes...Honey...It's been more than a year actually...It was since april last year...

Offline kimlasmay

• SF Citizen
« Reply #58 on: June 22, 2009, 01:05:46 pm »
listen to shankar mahadevan's breathless..
relax
good luck
byee :)

Is that a tamil song???Thank you anyway...

Monica

« Reply #59 on: June 22, 2009, 01:07:10 pm »

its been a year?????

Yes...Honey...It's been more than a year actually...It was since april last year...

then..i think..u should search for another love relationship..its the only way to forget that person!! u can get married :D