Author Topic: ALL PHYSICS QP & MS 01 from 1993 - 2003 AVALIABLE HERE!!!! Rev. Help Links!!  (Read 30012 times)

Offline astarmathsandphysics

• SF Overlord
  • Free the exam papers!
meditate. It always worked for me.

Offline IGSTUDENT

• SF Citizen
A full day is too long to meditate but will do it in breaks. Boosts the concentration.
Will take hmh's tip too--thanks both of you..will revert if have any more doubts.

Offline hmh

• SF Geek
A full day is too long to meditate but will do it in breaks. Boosts the concentration.
Will take hmh's tip too--thanks both of you..will revert if have any more doubts.

Our pleasure :). Surely m8, forum is always here for help :)
Help Yourself! And Everyone gets involved to take you to your destination!!

Offline IGSTUDENT

• SF Citizen
Another query..

November 1999 Paper 1 q. No. 7

As per me the answer should be point "D" but as per mark schemes the correct answer is "C"?

How does the ball go to point "C"?
Or is the wrong?

Offline ammarfarook

Hi...umm can i please have the mark schemes on Paper 1 physics of May/June and Oct/Nov 2002...because the mark scheme is not anywhere!  ??? please  :-\

Offline hmh

• SF Geek

Hi...umm can i please have the mark schemes on Paper 1 physics of May/June and Oct/Nov 2002...because the mark scheme is not anywhere!  ??? please  :-\

Soon I will be uploading it with the other exams or previous pages... you can get it there. thanks for patience. :)

Offline hmh

• SF Geek
Another query..

November 1999 Paper 1 q. No. 7

As per me the answer should be point "D" but as per mark schemes the correct answer is "C"?

How does the ball go to point "C"?
Or is the wrong?

The answer shoud be C... because if u look.. the ball is going downwards from a higher point .. and so as there is no friction.. no force stopping it.. it will be able to reach till point C passing point D.

Hope it helps :)

Offline cherrip

hey please can anyone help? i need help in this...
theres ques 35 in june 1995..the answers say its D ..can anyone tell me how we'd know? ???
Thanks in advance  ;D

Offline 7ooD

• SF Geek
    • 7ood
@ cherrip

look the concept for the variable resistor is that the more turn the current passes to the more resistance and at x the current passed all the turns so the resistance is high and the current is low which means no current thus no rotation +rep plz
pimpin ain't dead it just moved to the web

Offline 7ooD

• SF Geek
    • 7ood
ok guys can someone help me in question 33 in nov 94 paper i don't get it iron and copper are conductors why they choosed nylon fishing line and it is not a conductor plz explain

Offline Ghost Of Highbury

• O_o_O lala!
  • SF Farseer
  • Namaskaram!
u mean paper 3

plz upload the paper
i'll try and help
divine intervention!

Offline 7ooD

• SF Geek
    • 7ood
dude it is in paper 1 question 33 there is no question 33 in paper 3 :@ :@ :@

Offline Ghost Of Highbury

• O_o_O lala!
  • SF Farseer
  • Namaskaram!
ohh
cool
sry
u hav d paper..plz upload it
because i don;t
divine intervention!

nid404

ok guys can someone help me in question 33 in nov 94 paper i don't get it iron and copper are conductors why they choosed nylon fishing line and it is not a conductor plz explain

the questions asks which of them wouldn't work. Since iron,copper and aluminium are conductors the setup will work but if nylon fishing net it used it won't be able to conduct and the experiment won't work. I hope it's clear

Offline 7ooD

• SF Geek
    • 7ood
i have also another prob in 94 may question 14 the answer is A how can it be magnetised while the heater is on i mean heating demagnetize magnets right or they choose A because iron rod is not a magnet so any current will easily magnetize it as iron can be magnetized easily???