Author Topic: ALL PHYSICS QP & MS 01 from 1993 - 2003 AVALIABLE HERE!!!! Rev. Help Links!!  (Read 30064 times)

nid404

here adi download paper 1 here https://studentforums.biz/index.php/topic,2342.45.html

i'll ans that 7ood just wait for a moment

Offline Ghost Of Highbury

• O_o_O lala!
  • SF Farseer
  • Namaskaram!
ok guys can someone help me in question 33 in nov 94 paper i don't get it iron and copper are conductors why they choosed nylon fishing line and it is not a conductor plz explain

the questions asks which of them wouldn't work. Since iron,copper and aluminium are conductors the setup will work but if nylon fishing net it used it won't be able to conduct and the experiment won't work. I hope it's clear
thanks nid
for the link
divine intervention!

Offline 7ooD

• SF Geek
    • 7ood
thanks loads man i didn't look down lol thanks +rep
pimpin ain't dead it just moved to the web

nid404

i have also another prob in 94 may question 14 the answer is A how can it be magnetised while the heater is on i mean heating demagnetize magnets right or they choose A because iron rod is not a magnet so any current will easily magnetize it as iron can be magnetized easily???

heating simply does not demagnetize the magnet it needs to be red hot and then blown with a hammer. So it is A.

• O_o_O lala!
  • SF Farseer
  • Namaskaram!
but its an iron rod which already demagnetised...
??
divine intervention!

nid404

but its an iron rod which already demagnetised...
??

that is also true but i was trying correct his impression abt heating able to demagnetize a magnet

• O_o_O lala!
  • SF Farseer
  • Namaskaram!
oh...cool..hey its really late..

i got school tomorrow
so cya l8r
bye bye
night
divine intervention!

nid404

k guys i may come for sometime tomorrow...

good night. sleep well

Offline 7ooD

• SF Geek
    • 7ood
hey i need help in june 95 question 5 it says why is the boat less likely to be blown over by the wind if the people lean over the side as shown? the answer is D because they cause a moment which helps to balance the moment at p how can it be moment and there is no pivot also the question says less likely to be blown over by the wind which means that people block the air current so it will not be blown by it plz explain

Offline IGSTUDENT

• SF Citizen
Another query..

November 1999 Paper 1 q. No. 7

As per me the answer should be point "D" but as per mark schemes the correct answer is "C"?

How does the ball go to point "C"?
Or is the wrong?

Thanks HMH..

The answer shoud be C... because if u look.. the ball is going downwards from a higher point .. and so as there is no friction.. no force stopping it.. it will be able to reach till point C passing point D.

Hope it helps :)

Offline IGSTUDENT

• SF Citizen
Some more help needed please:

1)1995 May : Physics paper 1: Q 32
    Why is the answer "B" and not "C"

2) November 1995 : Paper1: Q 32
    Why is the answer "B" and not "D"?

Offline IGSTUDENT

• SF Citizen
Another query..

November 1999 Paper 1 q. No. 7

As per me the answer should be point "D" but as per mark schemes the correct answer is "C"?

How does the ball go to point "C"?
Or is the wrong?

Thanks a lot!

Thanks HMH..

The answer shoud be C... because if u look.. the ball is going downwards from a higher point .. and so as there is no friction.. no force stopping it.. it will be able to reach till point C passing point D.

Hope it helps :)

Offline 7ooD

• SF Geek
    • 7ood
for question 2 check answers under my topic physics help i posted the same question and question 1 at c if u check the voltage is less and we want a higher voltage and more waves generated per second which only is satisfied by B

Offline IGSTUDENT

• SF Citizen
for question 2 check answers under my topic physics help i posted the same question and question 1 at c if u check the voltage is less and we want a higher voltage and more waves generated per second which only is satisfied by B
How does the voltage increase is not clear..waves is ok

Offline IGSTUDENT

• SF Citizen
For question 2 will wait for hmh or A* to reply