Author Topic: ALL PHYSICS QP & MS 01 from 1993 - 2003 AVALIABLE HERE!!!! Rev. Help Links!!  (Read 30006 times)

Offline hmh

• SF Geek
PLS HELP ON NOVEMEBER 1993 PAPER 1. Q19. ON DIFFRACTION OF WATER WAVES IN A WIDE GAP.
PLS TELL ME IF THE ANSWER SHLD BE DIAGRAM"D" OR "C" .AS PER ME IT SHLD BE "C" BUT AS PER MARKSCHEM IT IS "D".
PLS HELP!

it should be C.. the mark scheme is wrong. dw lol.
Help Yourself! And Everyone gets involved to take you to your destination!!

Offline hmh

• SF Geek

do u have the 1995 to 2000 chemistry past papers and answers

no srry i dnt have.

Offline IGSTUDENT

• SF Citizen
PLS HELP ON NOVEMEBER 1993 PAPER 1. Q19. ON DIFFRACTION OF WATER WAVES IN A WIDE GAP.
PLS TELL ME IF THE ANSWER SHLD BE DIAGRAM"D" OR "C" .AS PER ME IT SHLD BE "C" BUT AS PER MARKSCHEM IT IS "D".
PLS HELP!

it should be C.. the mark scheme is wrong. dw lol.
THANKS

Offline astarmathsandphysics

• SF Overlord
  • Free the exam papers!
PLS HELP!

I think c too. The size of the gap is larger than the wavelength so diffraction happens only at the edges. I found all the papers here.

Offline hmh

• SF Geek
PLS HELP!

I think c too. The size of the gap is larger than the wavelength so diffraction happens only at the edges. I found all the papers here.

yea its definately C... i checked with few books jst now. Oh glad they have been of use :)

Offline IGSTUDENT

• SF Citizen
Thanks..I was wondering why I was wrong.This topic seems to be repeated a few times.

Offline IGSTUDENT

• SF Citizen
Need help for November 1997 paper Q.No.%. Why is answer " A"..regarding centre of gravity.

Offline IGSTUDENT

• SF Citizen
sorry nov.1997 question no.5

• SF Overlord
  • Free the exam papers!
Think ratios and ignore the bus. Just take the passengers into accoount. For B the cog is 1/5 of the way from the bottom to top passengers but for A the cog is at the level of the bottom passengers.

Offline hmh

• SF Geek
sorry nov.1997 question no.5

Yup u are correct Astar...the answer is A

Offline IGSTUDENT

• SF Citizen
Think ratios and ignore the bus. Just take the passengers into accoount. For B the cog is 1/5 of the way from the bottom to top passengers but for A the cog is at the level of the bottom passengers.

could u give me a more detailed explanation..still cannot figure it

• SF Overlord
  • Free the exam papers!
I dont think you really need to worry about the ratio. Just because there is someone on the top the cog will be higher up

Offline IGSTUDENT

• SF Citizen
I dont think you really need to worry about the ratio. Just because there is someone on the top the cog will be higher up
Thanks this helps

Offline IGSTUDENT

• SF Citizen
After doing past papers what should one do to prepare for this Paper? Any suggestions?

Offline hmh

• SF Geek
After doing past papers what should one do to prepare for this Paper? Any suggestions?

basically.. look over the past paper and point out ur own mistakes and then go through tht topics and try to pick out important key words and bits and info. thts it really... past papers are for idea and general view of coming exam.

Hope tht helps :)