Author Topic: Edexcel Practical Investigations for A2 Physics and A-level Chemistry  (Read 20511 times)

Offline Romeesa-Chan

• Chère
  • Global Moderator
  • SF Overlord
  • "Be the person you want to meet."
I’ve uploaded the practical investigations for A2 Physics and A-level Chemistry both students and teachers 'part' which is part of the Implementation and Assessment Guide.

>> A2 Physics Practical Investigation
http://www.mediafire.com/?be02s95b0w9wb15

>> AS Chemistry Practical Investigation
~Unit 1: http://www.mediafire.com/?zdcztct7aek522t
~Unit 2: http://www.mediafire.com/?s5ze7y947htuw2i

>> A2 Chemistry Practical Investigation
~Unit 4: http://www.mediafire.com/?ocpga9y7kdpte46
~Unit 5: http://www.mediafire.com/?56xx0jbj6g66odk

>> A2 Biology Practical Investigation by Susmita
http://www.mediafire.com/?542sd5zcgs8uhpw#1

I don't have a scanner so I took images – any image blurred or unclear then lemme know and I will upload it here individually.

**Note**
- I do not have the whole Implementation and Assessment Guide.
- I do not have the AS Biology practical investigations or Implementation and Assessment Guide.
- I do not have the Practical Investigations for AS Physics.

« Last Edit: September 10, 2011, 04:14:24 pm by Romeesa-Chan »
Download SF Magazine 2012 here.

Offline SZM

• SF Immigrant
Re: Edexcel Practical Investigations for A2 Physics and A-level Chemistry
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2011, 05:43:30 pm »
jazakallu khair romeesha chan

its wonderful and amazing.... thanx dear.. its great mehn..   romeesa chan, can u do me a small favour for me, alhamdulillah i found questions topic by topics for chemistry, physics and biology only one.please can u find out more website for questions on topical for science subjects only and please can u make strong dua for my studies.... deaar...

but romeesa, its very sad, that u couldnt find about AS and A2 biology and AS physics??? They are too important for me... yeah  mehn.

I mean can u please try to find out that as well. take ur time how much u want, but please can u find out till 23 rd of septemeber. after that day, i need for AS physics only to study.

and on the 2nd of october, please can u find out for AS and A2 biology as well to study too . Please please please please...they are really useful ma.

waiting for ur reply. ma

Offline SZM

• SF Immigrant
« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2011, 05:52:47 pm »
romeesa, u have take the images for AS and A2 Chemsitry??? no.. so can i print out dat??? becoz the images u have made are not very clear to me.. I mean for me and they are too small and when i want to make big , it becomes very unclear.. the words are expanding and not clear to read at all. I think,if i print, it will work no..

wat is ur idea???  and dear romeesa,, the images u have taken are questions and there are no answers???? I mean model answers... if u have pls let me know , otherwise how to manage with dat???

waitin for ur reply.. Insha Allah ur hard work will be accpeted and u will indeed get the reward for dat, i pray for u darling...

Offline SZM

• SF Immigrant
« Reply #3 on: September 04, 2011, 05:55:54 pm »
romeesa, may i know, to take images for these, from where did u get these materials??? from ur friends????

may i know dat dear???

Offline Romeesa-Chan

• Chère
  • Global Moderator
  • SF Overlord
« Reply #4 on: September 04, 2011, 06:22:26 pm »
Like I said, I don't have them and trust me, I searched a lot for those.

These were given by my school teachers. My school life is over now so yeah. ::)

Image size can't be helped- I did my best with my camera since I don't have a scanner. ::)

Check answers from the teacher's part of the notes.
Check the top right of the image. Beginning ones are for students.

My prayers with you. Masalama. Do your best. :)

Offline ~ Miss Relina ~

• SF Senior Citizen
  • Every rose has a thorn
« Reply #5 on: September 04, 2011, 06:44:14 pm »
well so if we study those papers you posted  will this be satisfying  for the unit6B or not ???
Thanks alot in advance and keep it up  ;)
Jazaki Allah Kairan  :)
~~~Yarab everything turns alright at the end ~~~
    -----------Ameeeeeeeeeeen------------

Offline Romeesa-Chan

• Chère
  • Global Moderator
  • SF Overlord
« Reply #6 on: September 04, 2011, 06:59:37 pm »
well so if we study those papers you posted  will this be satisfying  for the unit6B or not ???
Thanks alot in advance and keep it up  ;)
Jazaki Allah Kairan  :)
Not exactly enough. Past papers are very important. ;) That is needed to be done as well.
There some notes on a thread on A2 Chem and Phy + these practical investigation + past papers should do for the alternative to practical paper 'prep'.

Main thing: concepts must be clear from beginning. :)

JazakAllah khairon. <3

Offline BlacKHawK

• SF Immigrant
  • CoMe On StEp InsiDe & YoU WIlL ReAliZe
« Reply #7 on: September 05, 2011, 02:57:27 pm »
Truely awesome work.....Thanx a lot

Offline ~ Miss Relina ~

• SF Senior Citizen
  • Every rose has a thorn
« Reply #8 on: September 05, 2011, 08:29:56 pm »
Not exactly enough. Past papers are very important. ;) That is needed to be done as well.
There some notes on a thread on A2 Chem and Phy + these practical investigation + past papers should do for the alternative to practical paper 'prep'.

Main thing: concepts must be clear from beginning. :)

JazakAllah khairon. <3
Thanks
~~~Yarab everything turns alright at the end ~~~
    -----------Ameeeeeeeeeeen------------

Offline $tyli$h Executive

• Honorary Member
  • SF V.I.P
« Reply #9 on: September 06, 2011, 11:14:58 am »
PLEASE HELP ME aLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(  ROMEESA PLEASE TEL ME WAHT TO DO.. I AM GONNA DIE..  I DONT WANT TO DO.. I FEEL LIKE PUTTING MY HEAD DOWN AND CRYING TILL TOMORROW....

Putting your head down and crying won't do anything. ::) Be strong. :P

since i want to complete one unit for chemistry for a day, my gudness , no way at all. i mean in chemistry each unit, there are seven chapters, ok , so i wanted do complete all seven chapters by today, but it doesnt work.. because, i spent one out of seven chapter for a day only... since i am spending questions on particular chapter from new and old revision guide buk, chapter summary worksheets, practice paper from chemsheets website, another website practice papers.. to do all this, it took to complete for a whole day only not even half.. i am unable to complete all by the 18th of october for all science subjects.... I wanted to spend 2 days for a particular unit, only then i will be able to cover all the units for all subjects by the 18th of october.. but that doesnt work dear... since i am not a roboter.. i am a human, i took time to understand the questions and took time wat are the answers should i give for this questions and took time to make it order and took time whether the answer is correct and took time to check my answer from the markschems, and if i do wrong, i took time to spend wat are the mistakes and what are important things or key points should i take care inorder to prevent from mistakes.. ALtogther it takes 5 minutes for a particular quesitons/// OW manu questions are there??? and ow many materials i ahve to complete and how many chapters i have to do .. just imagine////  it is  impossible to complete for a day..

Did you consider spreading out your loads a little? You can cover one chapter of each subject (eg. physics, chemistry) (with exercises) each day instead of covering one whole unit. In this way, it would take a month for you to complete them (before 20th october).

tel me dear how to reduce the things inorder to complete each unit for a day???

if i dont do more practice on a particular concept, that the end of my ilfe, becoz in the final, i will be sucked when i do pastpaper.... did u get dat my point...

sso dear tel me ow to manage...

After about a month, as I outlined, start practicing your past papers. You have enough time for that if you're serious.

Cheers

Offline BlacKHawK

• SF Immigrant
  • CoMe On StEp InsiDe & YoU WIlL ReAliZe
« Reply #10 on: September 06, 2011, 12:46:33 pm »
Hey Romeesa-Chancan you plz attach photos of pages 11,15.44.53 of Physics A2 guide.They are not clear,Thanks in advance

Offline SZM

• SF Immigrant
« Reply #11 on: September 06, 2011, 01:55:11 pm »
dear golden girl, can u please reply to my problem.pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeee i need ur reply urgently . i am begging u dear . pleaseeeeeeeeeeee :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

Offline The Golden Girl =D

• Without Allah I'm nothing <3
  • Honorary Member
  • SF Overlord
  • Ain't Nothin worth your tears =D
    • www.thegoldengirl157.blogspot.com
« Reply #12 on: September 06, 2011, 02:28:01 pm »
@SZM: I'll PM you ;)

EDIT:  Here is My answer to your Query =]

Since you have finished 75 % of the Syllabus I suggest you focus on the 35 % left and just go quickly on the 75 % that is already done at school. In case your school didn't go through it in details then when studying them (i.e. now) pay attention to the little details since they're very important.

I suggest you post your doubts here on studentforums.biz , Hopefully at least half of your Questions would be answered by the time you meat your Teachers. So it wouldn't take you TWO months to just ask your teachers. If studentforums.biz doesn't answer your Questions , there is Xtremepapers.net and many other forums that could answer your doubts including yahoo answer.

If you just study the Syllabus now and then solve Past papers later (based on your personality) , you won't actually enjoy studying in other words you might study just for the sake of studying which results in you not perfectly understanding the Concepts.

If you don't want to take So much time on ONE subject , then throughout the day study THREE chapters/mini-chapter from each subject (bio,phy and chem) and solve the Questions about that Topic until you feel satisfied  and put up your Questions. So throughout the day you have Specific Hours to study the Theory part , to solve Questions to make sure you understood it , and to look at your doubts that have been answered on whichever forum that you posted your doubts in. (Do this AFTER you're done studying and solving the Questions concerning your chapter/topic)

Once again do NOT Panic , it will ONLY result in demotivating you which isn't a good thing after all ;)

Ask for Allah's help every time you pray and never give up hope <3

I hope I helped =]

Notice: EVERY single person here will give you a different Opinion/Advice since we're different individuals so it's Up to you to make the decision since you know yourself/what you're capable of more than anyone here does ;)

If you're REALLY confused with ALL the answers you're getting , make Dua Istikhara (Google it to know more). Good luck ;D

« Last Edit: September 06, 2011, 03:11:23 pm by Golden Girl ~ »
Verily, in the remembrance of Allah do hearts find rest(13:28)

Please, Don't forget to Include GG in your Prayers =D

Offline SZM

• SF Immigrant
« Reply #13 on: September 06, 2011, 04:05:01 pm »
jazakallukhair for ur help.. It helps me dear.. i see if it really works.. if that works successfully i will let u know and i will make dua for u and indeed i will remember u in my prayers.. I know istikarah dua.. But ur advise is more than enough.... I dont have much time to read others answers, since i must spend my time to study.. But

another thing i want to ask from u, for a day it has 24 hours ok.. I get up usually 5.30 and pray fajr 5.40 and take my breakfast and then i start my work at 6.00 a.m.. ok

i will work continuoly till 01.00 p.m, becoz i am waiting till my father comes home from his working place.. he goes to work at 5.00 a.m and comes home at 11.00p.m.. So alhamdulillah i have 17 hours.. ok... so u told me to do each chapter of 3 subjects for a day.. U mean do certain hours for each chapter for chemistry , then do certain hours for each chapter for biology and then do certain hours for each chapter for physics.. This should be in each day only... Am i correct, what u said.. This is wat u mean by dear.. I hope.. Let me know whether i have understood ur advise or not.. please let me know, if not , please tel me in details ok...

insha Allah i am going to spend 5 or 6 hours for each chapter for chemistry, which is from 6.oo a.m to 12.00p.m and then i must spend another 5 or 6hours for each chapter for physics , which is from 12.30 p.m to 6.30 p.m and then i must spend another 5hours for each chapter for biology , which is from 8.30 p.m to 01.00 p.m .... what do u think????? i have to suffer and i have to workhard. wat to doooo.. Otherwise no way no.......   please ask dua for me ......... PLease make strong dua for meeeeeeeeeeee.. please..

Offline The Golden Girl =D

• Without Allah I'm nothing <3
  • Honorary Member
  • SF Overlord
  • Ain't Nothin worth your tears =D
    • www.thegoldengirl157.blogspot.com
« Reply #14 on: September 06, 2011, 04:23:58 pm »
@SZM

Wa Jazaki =]

From 6 p.m. Continuously till 1 p.m. but with VERY Short breaks (at least 3 '30-minute' breaks). You see the Human brain doesn't accept more information if you don't give it a break after ONE hour (at least that's how my brain functions  ::)). If I don't give myself any break and continuously study ,I get bored and my brain No longer absorbs any information even though 'I'm studying'. So you have to give yourself a 15 minute Break ONLY just so that your brain takes it's rest ;)

The reason I told you to study THREE subjects is because if you study the SAME subject throughout the day/the whole week ,you'll be seriously sick of it by the end of the week ;) Plus it'll keep you interested in Studies rather than bored with them =]

4 to 6 hours a day for each subject is more than enough so inshAllah it'll work for you ;)

Will do inshAllah =]

« Last Edit: September 06, 2011, 04:26:25 pm by Golden Girl ~ »
Verily, in the remembrance of Allah do hearts find rest(13:28)

Please, Don't forget to Include GG in your Prayers =D