Author Topic: Edexcel Practical Investigations for A2 Physics and A-level Chemistry  (Read 20536 times)

Offline Romeesa-Chan

• Chère
  • Global Moderator
  • SF Overlord
  • "Be the person you want to meet."
Re: Edexcel Practical Investigations for A2 Physics and A-level Chemistry
« Reply #30 on: November 12, 2011, 12:53:34 pm »
Dr Spencer Reid! Do u have the lecturer section for the chemistry A2? Thx in advance! ur efforts are simply amazing!!
The lecture section ? I think both the teacher and student's version are there. :-[

Most welcome. (:
Download SF Magazine 2012 here.

Offline jackfos92

« Reply #31 on: November 12, 2011, 01:26:08 pm »
The lecture section ? I think both the teacher and student's version are there. :-[

Most welcome. (:

My bad! You're the best (: !

Offline ~ Miss Relina ~

• SF Senior Citizen
  • Every rose has a thorn
« Reply #32 on: November 19, 2011, 03:24:19 pm »
guys  I guess the last  chapter in unit 5 of organic synthesis is missing can anyone upoload it plz ???
~~~Yarab everything turns alright at the end ~~~
    -----------Ameeeeeeeeeeen------------

Offline Romeesa-Chan

• Chère
  • Global Moderator
  • SF Overlord
« Reply #33 on: November 19, 2011, 03:30:41 pm »
guys  I guess the last  chapter in unit 5 of organic synthesis is missing can anyone upoload it plz ???

I've uploaded all that I have, didn't know something was missing. :-\

Offline ~ Miss Relina ~

• SF Senior Citizen
  • Every rose has a thorn
« Reply #34 on: November 20, 2011, 07:27:30 am »
I've uploaded all that I have, didn't know something was missing. :-\

ok no problem at all I was just wondering if the last part of the syllabus of filteration , recrystallisation , drying .....etc is present ???
~~~Yarab everything turns alright at the end ~~~
    -----------Ameeeeeeeeeeen------------

Offline SZM

• SF Immigrant
« Reply #35 on: November 21, 2011, 03:13:32 am »
here romeesa, do u know where cn i get free download for SNAB for AS and A2 Biology textbuk , SHAP for AS and A2 Physics textbuk in pdf??? Pls can u download for me, because as i told u i go 4 group class and there the teachers r using those textbuks... so pls help me dear...

Offline Romeesa-Chan

• Chère
  • Global Moderator
  • SF Overlord
« Reply #36 on: November 21, 2011, 03:34:00 am »
here romeesa, do u know where cn i get free download for SNAB for AS and A2 Biology textbuk , SHAP for AS and A2 Physics textbuk in pdf??? Pls can u download for me, because as i told u i go 4 group class and there the teachers r using those textbuks... so pls help me dear...
No, I don't know. Sorry.

ok no problem at all I was just wondering if the last part of the syllabus of filteration , recrystallisation , drying .....etc is present ???

Nope, I don't have those.

Thing is, the last chapter for Unit 5 Chemistry is based on whole of AS and A2 Organic Chemistry.

Be aware that your basic knowledge of Organic Chemistry must be strong. :)

Good luck. (:

=======================================================================================================

MKh- I am so sorry, dear.

I will re-upload the images you asked me to by next week, Insha Allah.

I still have my exams going on which will end this week or by next week, iA. :)

« Last Edit: November 21, 2011, 03:37:15 am by Romeesa-Chan »

Offline SZM

• SF Immigrant
« Reply #37 on: November 21, 2011, 03:45:31 am »
here romeesa, i want to know 4rm u, that i go for math class as well, but the teacher is doing engineering, when i asked her qualification.. wat do u think about that???

dear as i told u that i am doing exam both in may, the classes i am going for, they hve covered most of the units and only one unit has to cover , which is unit 6, that is those who do exam in jan. They told me since i am doing exam in may, they are goin to start new class from februar onwards, those who do exam in may/// wat do u think??

should i go for class right now or no problem if i go for class from feb, even then from now till feb, i can do self study....
wat do u think???

Individual class is worse comparing to group class. In group class, i enjoy alot due to classmates and more information i get. Alhamdulillaah.

dear in physics unit 1, i came across the spec. point, that is ==

demonstrate an understanding of how ICT can be used to collect data for, and display, displacement/time  and velocity/time graphs for uniformly accelerated motion and compare this with traditional methods in terms of reliability and validity of data///

wat does this spec, point want and expect to know from us??? can u give me excellent notes for this.. Wat does ICT stand for???

u know wat in biology teacher is doing>> she gave notes for us according to each specification point. ALhamdulillah...

Each specification point has notes for about 2 or 3 pages... Wow.

This cant be done by myself? or this can ONLY be done by teacher??? which one???

in biology for all units,

the first spec . point, it says---

Demonstrate knowledge and understanding of the practical and investigate skills in numbers 4 and 5 in the table of how Science Works on page 13 of this specification..

wat does that mean and wat does it want to know from us??? pls tel me about this???

here romessa,

there is another textbuk called HODDER EDUCATIOn.  u must be knowing that. I love this textbuks. very clear in details. It is there in SF, but it need interent for loading. without interent it doesnt work.. ow can i get free download without interent.. pls help me dear

need ur reply urgenlty.. thats all i want to know from uuu..

Offline Romeesa-Chan

• Chère
  • Global Moderator
  • SF Overlord
« Reply #38 on: November 21, 2011, 04:49:40 am »
SZM, if you have a doubt then please post in the respective thread here!

As far as your questions are concerned,

The teacher's qualification is of no problem. She has a degree in Engineering and she teaches Math. It's all fine.

Better if you go classes from now, Feb you can revise properly. :)

Group study helps a lot. Information is more likely to stay in mind.

For the Physics doubt, check : https://studentforums.biz/sciences-149/edexcel-physics-doubts/780/#lastPost
For the Biology doubt, check : https://studentforums.biz/sciences-149/edexcel-biology-doubts!!!!/540/

The Hodder Education books are excellent. I used it for Physics and it explains most of the things really well. :)

Good luck! ;)

Offline SZM

• SF Immigrant
« Reply #39 on: November 21, 2011, 05:19:05 am »
from now classes are available only for individual class, if i want to go from the beginning. If i want to go frm the beginning in group class, thn i have to wait till feb... that is wat the teachers are telling..

I know the hodder education are very gud and excellent, but it has free download in this SF, but it needs withthe help of internet connection, if i remove the dongle, then there is no page downloading at all. so therefore can u tel me where cn i get free download without the help of internet connection??? this is the last post i am using. Sorrr for writing the post in wrong thread... pls forgive me dear honestly this is the last... after i wont/..

Offline Romeesa-Chan

• Chère
  • Global Moderator
  • SF Overlord
« Reply #40 on: November 21, 2011, 05:24:42 am »
Since most of the topics are already covered, it's better you come alone for the individual classes to cover up the remaining.

Don't waste time just waiting for the individual classes.

It's up to you, I am just suggesting my opinion on it. :)

I dunno where to find it pdf format, sorry. :(

Offline SZM

• SF Immigrant
« Reply #41 on: November 21, 2011, 06:04:45 am »
here romeesa, i got fed up pf classes. u know yesterday i spoke to the math teacher, she gives c2 classes today and 2day morning she told me i am starting c2 and not c3 and c4 , so better find another teacher and dont come 2day class. why is she doing like dat to me??? i got hurt and feel so sad/////

romeesa sister, u said

it's better you come alone for the individual classes to cover up the remaining.

wat do u mean by that??? cn u explain much more clear????
 u mean should i go for class to cover the remaining topics or should i cover bymyself??? which one u mean by??

dear i hate classes . Honestly.. Allah has planned , that classes are started from feb not  now. SO for now till feb, i am going to start everything from the beginning till feb and then i can go group class from feb. Then i have more knowledge , isnt it???? first of all i do by self study or self teaching and then from feb i go for class. then i have more knowledge. ISnt it????

for chem, bio and physics, all units are started from feb/// wat cn i do??

since u told me i have covered most of the topics. Actually i am , but it is  not 100 percent i ahve covered. i want to go everthing from the beginning very clear and proper.. u know... becoz as i told u i ahve coverd most of the topics, is not clear,becoz i did topic here and there not in order and not in according to the syllabus. so i am going to do like this from the beginning right now.. ok dear..

wat do u think>>> looking for classes,waste my time...... wat cn i do dear//
i have to work hard, only then it will pay off.

Offline Romeesa-Chan

• Chère
  • Global Moderator
  • SF Overlord
« Reply #42 on: November 21, 2011, 07:22:39 am »
It's all up to you, sis. ;)

Offline MKh

• SF Geek
« Reply #43 on: November 21, 2011, 01:11:25 pm »
=======================================================================================================
MKh- I am so sorry, dear.
I will re-upload the images you asked me to by next week, Insha Allah.
I still have my exams going on which will end this week or by next week, iA. :)

Ohh it's ohk dear. Don't worry.
INSHA ALLAH.
Just study well and all the best!

Offline SZM

• SF Immigrant
« Reply #44 on: November 21, 2011, 02:28:40 pm »
darling mkh, this is my last request from u.. Pls dear help me

cn u tel me ur suggestion to my last post and the previous post from the last post/// pls help me dear

aftet that i will never never never.. i promise u. Pls tel me ur suggestion as u r suggestion are very strong. Masha Allah. pls tel me

waitn for ur reply dear