Author Topic: ~ Lesson 10 : Children >> Part 1  (Read 2712 times)

Offline Shoshou..Mony

• Retired Admin~!
  • Honorary Member
  • SF Overlord
  • I WILL make a change inshAllah. =]
~ Lesson 10 : Children >> Part 1
« on: August 03, 2011, 03:42:44 am »

Children are the assets of this world. Like a building's foundation, if it is built carelessly..in a matter of some time the building will fall and collapse.

Children are the living messages we send to a time we will not see, when we would be gone and they would be there instead of us spreading our messages. Many people wish to change the world thinking that the change will start by politics, money, elders, economy and a lot more, thus they spend their time trying to fix those matters instead of giving any attention to the young children thinking that they are too young to understand or learn.

A father would be busy all day with work and once he gets back home tired..he hits the bed or watches the TV not giving any time to his own child. How many of us passed by a poor child begging for money in the street not even noticing him/her or continuing our conversation with other people and telling the child to go away? As if they are of no value or no importance in our society!

Children are the FUTURE of this world. Be certain that when you raise a child up you are raising up an entire generation. If you treat a child well, be sure that the seed you watered in those children will one day turn into a tree spreading it's own seeds everywhere.

Children are the MOST innocent creatures of this world, even listening to their useless conversations and taking interest in whatever they are saying would show that you love and value them. One day...they will value and love you back until you become their role model because the best thing children are good at is copying the actions of the people they love, and that's why we would see many kids trying to be superman, batman, etc..ever wondered why?

The solution to adult problems tomorrow depends on large measure upon how our children grow up today - Margaret Mead

If we are to attain real peace in this world, and if we are to carry on a war against war, we will have to begin with the children - Mahatma Gandhi

We must care about the world of our children and grandchildren, a world we may never see - Bertrand Russell

If help and salvation are to come, they can only come from the children, for the children are the makers of men - Maria Montessori

Enough of my words and the quotes. How about we read what Dr.Muhammed AlArifi said about Children? How about going back 1400+ years and take a  look at how Prophet Muhammed pbuh used to treat children? =] I know you don't like reading a lot so let's wait for Part 2 of this lesson.

Sometimes, ALLAH breaks our heart to make us whole.
Sometimes, ALLAH allows pain so we can be stronger.
Sometimes, ALLAH sends us failure so we can be humble.
Sometimes, ALLAH takes everything away from us so we can learn the value of everything HE gave us.

When Allah leads you to the edge of difficulty... either ALLAH will catch you when you fall or ALLAH will teach you how to fly! =]

Please make them strong ya Allah...

Romeesa-chan...<3

Offline Romeesa-Chan

• Chère
  • Global Moderator
  • SF Overlord
  • "Be the person you want to meet."
Re: ~ Lesson 10 : Children >> Part 1
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2011, 03:51:55 am »
Simply GREAT. JazakAllah khair, sister <3  :-*
My thirst for a new lesson is quenched. :D
Cannot wait for part 2! ;D
By the way, I wanna share all yer lessons with my friends and family, is it ok? :-[
Download SF Magazine 2012 here.

Offline Shoshou..Mony

• Retired Admin~!
  • Honorary Member
  • SF Overlord
« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2011, 04:00:37 am »
Simply GREAT. JazakAllah khair, sister <3  :-*
My thirst for a new lesson is quenched. :D
Cannot wait for part 2! ;D
By the way, I wanna share all yer lessons with my friends and family, is it ok? :-[

Really? I'm not really a great writer but I'm VERY glad you liked it. ;D

Jazaka Allah khait for reading SISTER! Part 2 will even be BETTER because it's written by one of the greatest scholars and also contains actions of the Prophet Muhammed pbuh. =]

Of course! PLEASE do share them. You can send them the link where I combined all the lessons together in via email or fb. I'd be honored and Dr.Muhammed Al-Arifi would take the reward for writing a great book which inspired me in the first place. :D

Thanks for taking interest in what I post. It means A LOT to me. May Allah bless you sister. =]

Sometimes, ALLAH takes everything away from us so we can learn the value of everything HE gave us.

When Allah leads you to the edge of difficulty... either ALLAH will catch you when you fall or ALLAH will teach you how to fly! =]

Romeesa-chan...<3

Offline Romeesa-Chan

• Chère
  • Global Moderator
  • SF Overlord
« Reply #3 on: August 03, 2011, 04:21:15 am »
Really? I'm not really a great writer but I'm VERY glad you liked it. ;D

Jazaka Allah khait for reading SISTER! Part 2 will even be BETTER because it's written by one of the greatest scholars and also contains actions of the Prophet Muhammed pbuh. =]

Of course! PLEASE do share them. You can send them the link where I combined all the lessons together in via email or fb. I'd be honored and Dr.Muhammed Al-Arifi would take the reward for writing a great book which inspired me in the first place. :D

Thanks for taking interest in what I post. It means A LOT to me. May Allah bless you sister. =]
Of course! I LOVED it! ;D
Yer amazing, MA.

My pleasure. :D IA, can't wait! :D

I will e-mail to my friends and family and print for my Dad to read and translate to my Mum! :D

God bless yuh both! =)

They are interesting. ;) Can't help it. :P

Offline Shoshou..Mony

• Retired Admin~!
  • Honorary Member
  • SF Overlord
« Reply #4 on: August 03, 2011, 04:24:26 am »
Of course! I LOVED it! ;D
Yer amazing, MA.

My pleasure. :D IA, can't wait! :D

I will e-mail to my friends and family and print for my Dad to read and translate to my Mum! :D

God bless yuh both! =)

They are interesting. ;) Can't help it. :P

I'm VERY HAPPY like that! Thank youuu a zillion times honey bunny! :D

I already share your stuff with my family, on FB and with my friends so that you take the reward for it inshAllah. :D

May Allah grant us ALL paradise and never let this forum ever die for the good it made us share and for the best friends it made us make. =]

Romeesa-chan...<3

Offline Romeesa-Chan

• Chère
  • Global Moderator
  • SF Overlord
« Reply #5 on: August 03, 2011, 04:44:58 am »
I'm VERY HAPPY like that! Thank youuu a zillion times honey bunny! :D

I already share your stuff with my family, on FB and with my friends so that you take the reward for it inshAllah. :D

May Allah grant us ALL paradise and never let this forum ever die for the good it made us share and for the best friends it made us make. =]
AWWW! Thank you!!! Yuh motivated me to share more ! ;)

IA. Ameen. :D

Offline iluvme

• Smile, the world will smile back. :)
  • SF Farseer
« Reply #6 on: August 03, 2011, 05:50:52 am »
Amazing :)

Children are a gift from God. Its as simple as that.

Anyways, I didn't see anything related to parents, decided to post it here, hope its fine with you people:

Pencil: I'm sorry....

Eraser: For what? You didn't do anything wrong.

Pencil: I'm sorry cos you get hurt bcos of me. Whenever I made a mistake, you're always there to erase it. But as you make my mistakes vanish, you lose a part of yourself. You get smaller and smaller each time.

Eraser: That's true. But I don't really mind. You see, I was made to do this. I was made to help you whenever you do something wrong. Even though one day, I know I'll be gone and you'll replace me with a new one, I'm actually happy with my job. So please, stop worrying. I hate seeing you sad. :)

I found this conversation between the pencil and the eraser very inspirational. Parents are like the eraser whereas their children are the pencil. They're always there for their children, cleaning up their mistakes. Sometimes along the way... they get hurt, and become smaller (older, and eventually pass on). Though their children will eventually find someone new (spouse), but parents are still happy with what they do for their children, and will always hate seeing their precious ones worrying, or sad.

This is for all parents out there.....
I believe in killing the messenger. Know why? It sends  message.
~Damon Salvatore~

Offline Shoshou..Mony

• Retired Admin~!
  • Honorary Member
  • SF Overlord
« Reply #7 on: August 03, 2011, 11:14:28 am »
Amazing :)

Children are a gift from God. Its as simple as that.

Anyways, I didn't see anything related to parents, decided to post it here, hope its fine with you people:

Pencil: I'm sorry....

Eraser: For what? You didn't do anything wrong.

Pencil: I'm sorry cos you get hurt bcos of me. Whenever I made a mistake, you're always there to erase it. But as you make my mistakes vanish, you lose a part of yourself. You get smaller and smaller each time.

Eraser: That's true. But I don't really mind. You see, I was made to do this. I was made to help you whenever you do something wrong. Even though one day, I know I'll be gone and you'll replace me with a new one, I'm actually happy with my job. So please, stop worrying. I hate seeing you sad. :)

I found this conversation between the pencil and the eraser very inspirational. Parents are like the eraser whereas their children are the pencil. They're always there for their children, cleaning up their mistakes. Sometimes along the way... they get hurt, and become smaller (older, and eventually pass on). Though their children will eventually find someone new (spouse), but parents are still happy with what they do for their children, and will always hate seeing their precious ones worrying, or sad.

This is for all parents out there.....

That's a beautiful story and a very good example on how our parents treat us. =]

If you check my lessons...lesson 6 is about parents. This lesson is not directed towards parents mainly, but rather everyone and anyone who think children are not important enough, even us, as teenagers, got a responsibility towards every child we meet in our society.

I remember one of my students who is 5 years old when I worked this year used to love me a lot. She was a bit obese but she used to ask her mom that she gets on diet to become thin like me and wears the same clothes as I do. :P Also my younger cousin used to admire me a lot so every day she would drink a cup of milk although she dislike it because her mother would tell her that I drink milk everyday. Just for our kind treatment to children in this world, no matter if rich or poor, ugly or pretty, we could be the reason for them growing up as good people. =]

Thanks for sharing that story though, it's simply great. +rep. =]

Romeesa-chan...<3

Offline Romeesa-Chan

• Chère
  • Global Moderator
  • SF Overlord
« Reply #8 on: August 03, 2011, 02:10:21 pm »
I remember one of my students who is 5 years old when I worked this year used to love me a lot. She was a bit obese but she used to ask her mom that she gets on diet to become thin like me and wears the same clothes as I do. :P Also my younger cousin used to admire me a lot so every day she would drink a cup of milk although she dislike it because her mother would tell her that I drink milk everyday. Just for our kind treatment to children in this world, no matter if rich or poor, ugly or pretty, we could be the reason for them growing up as good people. =]
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww! <333
That is so sweeeeeet. :-[

Offline Shoshou..Mony

• Retired Admin~!
  • Honorary Member
  • SF Overlord
« Reply #9 on: August 03, 2011, 08:28:53 pm »
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww! <333
That is so sweeeeeet. :-[

LOL yea. Also one of those wore the hijab because I do wear it. :D

Romeesa-chan...<3

Offline Malak

• Honorary Member
  • SF Farseer
  • A warm smile is the universal language of kindness
« Reply #10 on: August 04, 2011, 12:21:12 am »
Children <333 Their innocence is priceless and their non sense talks are the cutest thing ever <33

Cant wait for part 2, Maybe I have read it in the book already :P Lets see :D

^ Aww, you are like their role-model =)

Thank a lot for sharing
If you are a man who degrades women then allow me to respectfully remind you that you came from ONE

Reminder to myself: Stop worrying and start working

SF magazine 2012 - Download here

Offline Shoshou..Mony

• Retired Admin~!
  • Honorary Member
  • SF Overlord
« Reply #11 on: August 04, 2011, 12:26:49 am »
Children <333 Their innocence is priceless and their non sense talks are the cutest thing ever <33

Cant wait for part 2, Maybe I have read it in the book already :P Lets see :D

^ Aww, you are like their role-model =)

Thank a lot for sharing

LOL maybe you did. :P It's there in the book as the title 'With children..'.

I've always loved kids when I was young. I always baby-sit our family babies or our friends so I've a very good experience in how to treat them alhamdolilah. ;D

Plus this year while doing my A2 I worked as a KG teacher which gave me lots of experience. :D

I'll post part 2 in 10 mins inshAllah. =]

Romeesa-chan...<3

Offline Romeesa-Chan

• Chère
  • Global Moderator
  • SF Overlord
« Reply #12 on: August 04, 2011, 01:06:03 am »
LOL yea. Also one of those wore the hijab because I do wear it. :D
0MG. Thats even SWEETER! :'(

Offline Shoshou..Mony

• Retired Admin~!
  • Honorary Member
  • SF Overlord
« Reply #13 on: August 04, 2011, 01:41:11 am »
0MG. Thats even SWEETER! :'(

LOL Romeesa you never fail in making me smile. :P

I posted part 2. =]

@Angel, it'll not be the same as what you read in the book. Only some parts of it. I removed some paragraphs and added other paragraphs so make sure you read it. :D

Romeesa-chan...<3

Offline Romeesa-Chan

• Chère
  • Global Moderator
  • SF Overlord
« Reply #14 on: August 04, 2011, 02:25:13 am »
LOL Romeesa you never fail in making me smile. :P

I posted part 2. =]
Haha! Keep smiling, always! :D