Author Topic: Do u think Girls & Boys shld study in the SAME class or SEPARATED classes ?  (Read 21897 times)

Offline Saladin

• The Samurai
  • Honorary Member
  • SF V.I.P
  • I believe in those who believe in me
    • Student Tech
I am not going to recall any study or any proof of my claims, as the research institutes that conduct these tests are very biased towards certain groups, becoming ingratiate towards them. Therefore, I do not think that it is viable to actually put these pieces of information forward. But what I will do is present my ideas that stem from experience. I assure you, you will find different research finding in different countries.

To begin with, I believe in a mixed learning system, primarily because it helps boys and girls compete with each other. Although the notion of being "carried away" does come into play, I believe that people have to learn to cope with these things, or else they will have to get to a totally new system when working in an office or a multinational company. So yes, do believe that a mixed educational system. It helps to normalize the two sexes with each other, learn to co-ordinate with each other, compete with each other, and get used to a society where men are tolerate and aware of a woman's problems and vice versa.

Now, I believe the success of this system solely depends on the culture, if you were to impose a segregated culture in the middle east, people would be more or less accepting, because their society and social functions are segregated with respect to gender. In Canada, a boy will be often assigned a girl, whom he has to work with, and eventually they learn the importance of co-ordination and they also learn to respect each other's differences. So implementing a segregated educational system, will be difficult and often what a very minorty want. Because their culture is shaped to be mixed.

Now, to come back to the fear of adultery, the evident fact is that, we cannot stop if, we can discourage, and to a great extent, prevent it, but we cannot stop it. But, in segregating an education system, seldom this leads to the idea of homosexuality developing, as seldom in many countries. What we need to do is enforce a stringent rule, that girls have to keep their distance with boys and vice versa. And often, as I have come to see, that this makes both boys and girls act very different in a mixed society, often girls will act absolutely out of control, and boys, sometimes worse. Because the holding back of this leads to such a build-up that people just go nuts! I have seen this happen, unfortunately.

So yes, you may think of benefits, a more focused class, you need to see the drawbacks, that lead to the two halves of society have little experience with the other, little appreciation with other, and most importantly, low chances of a co-ordinated success where both men and women have to work together to solve a problem.
« Last Edit: July 26, 2010, 10:08:25 pm by Engraved »

Offline The Golden Girl =D

• Without Allah I'm nothing <3
  • Honorary Member
  • SF Overlord
  • Ain't Nothin worth your tears =D
    • www.thegoldengirl157.blogspot.com

Now, to come back to the fear of adultery, the evident fact is that, we cannot stop if, we can discourage, and to a great extent, prevent it, but we cannot stop it. But, in segregating an education system, seldom this leads to the idea of homosexuality developing, as seldom in many countries. What we need to do is enforce a stringent rule, that girls have to keep their distance with boys and vice versa. And often, as I have come to see, that this makes both boys and girls act very different in a mixed society, often girls will act absolutely out of control, and boys, sometimes worse. Because the holding back of this leads to such a build-up that people just go nuts! I have seen this happen, unfortunately.

I'm not in the mood to comment on everythin . but i just wanted to say that i'm atteding a single-sex school and NO girl in my class is homosexual including me . This is not what happens with everyone who goes to a single-sex school, Just a MINORITY that r like that .

« Last Edit: July 26, 2010, 10:09:24 pm by Engraved »
Verily, in the remembrance of Allah do hearts find rest(13:28)

Please, Don't forget to Include GG in your Prayers =D

Offline I'm a mistake - legalize abortion!

• SF Farseer
Our class is all boys and we don't have such issues..
If you don't like my driving, then stay off the sidewalk

• Honorary Member
  • SF Overlord
Our class is all boys and we don't have such issues..

I kno -_-

@ Engraved : I'll pm u abt this .

• SF Farseer
I kno -_-

Nae.. Our school isn't all boys.. just that our section has no girls.

• Honorary Member
  • SF Overlord

we have girls's classes in a building and boys in another ;)

Offline Saladin

• The Samurai
  • Honorary Member
  • SF V.I.P
    • Student Tech
No, I have experience in arab countries, so that is why I am telling you about that...

And I meant to say seldom, not often.

Offline Saladin

• The Samurai
  • Honorary Member
  • SF V.I.P
    • Student Tech
Sorry, my bad. But regardless, this notion often develops, in fact, I have seen it develop a lot, although it remains a minority, I have seen it develop quite a lot....

Offline Saladin

• The Samurai
  • Honorary Member
  • SF V.I.P
    • Student Tech

LMAO!

• SF Farseer
LMAO!

But that's why it's the most fun ... Even the teachers talk like they are our pervy bros or sumthin.

• Honorary Member
  • SF Overlord
But that's why it's the most fun ... Even the teachers talk like they are our pervy bros or sumthin.

rofl ..that's weird.  :o lol  :D :D :D :D

Offline Saladin

• The Samurai
  • Honorary Member
  • SF V.I.P
    • Student Tech

Alrite Kratos, we do not need to go that far.

Offline $tyli$h Executive

• Honorary Member
  • SF V.I.P
Golden girl, I can sense some tension here. Please do not be offended. Engraved has just quoted his point of view regarding this and this is a part of debate. No offense should be taken.

You can PM me if you have any issues.

Alpha

You asked from our own personal experience... From mine, in any schools can be homosexuals. Mixed> girls mingle a lot with boys, and tend to adopt their preferences, sexual, as well.
And single-sex ones, how do I justify it?
'No choice.'  ::)

Dude didn't generalize, he talked of a minority and stated it. By the way, I don't know of your countries... but here, it's so true. ::)

Alpha

Of a minority** only. The rest are normal people, if I can call them thus.