Author Topic: Clean jokes thread!!!  (Read 135652 times)

Offline Romeesa-Chan

• Chère
  • Global Moderator
  • SF Overlord
  • "Be the person you want to meet."
Re: Clean jokes thread!!!
« Reply #1245 on: August 15, 2011, 04:58:16 am »
A blonde, wanting to earn some money, decided to hire herself out as a handyman-type and started canvassing a wealthy neighborhood. She went to the front door of the first house and asked the owner if he had any jobs for her to do.

"Well, you can paint my porch. How much will you charge?"
The blonde said, "How about 50 dollars?" The man agreed and told her that the paint and ladders that she might need were in the garage. The man's wife, inside the house, heard the conversation and said to her husband, "Does she realize that the porch goes all the way around the house?"
The man replied, "She should. She was standing on the porch."

A short time later, the blonde came to the door to collect her money.
"You're finished already?" he asked. "Yes," the blonde answered, "and I had paint left over, so I gave it two coats. "Impressed, the man reached in his pocket for the $50. "And by the way," the blonde added, "that's not a Porch, it's a Ferrari."

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Download SF Magazine 2012 here.

Amelia

« Reply #1246 on: August 24, 2011, 06:54:55 pm »
A ?Smart? Blonde?

A blonde and a lawyer are seated next to each other on a flight from LA to NY. The lawyer asks if she would like to play a fun game? The blonde, tired, just wants to take a nap, politely declines and rolls over to the window to catch a few winks. The lawyer persists and explains that the game is easy and a lot of fun. He explains, "I ask you a question, and if you don't know the answer, you pay me $5.00, and vise versa."

Again, she declines and tries to get some sleep.

The lawyer, now agitated, says, "Okay, if you don't know the answer you pay me $5.00, and if I don't know the answer, I will pay you $500.00."

This catches the blonde's attention and, figuring there will be no end to this torment unless she plays, agrees to the game.

The lawyer asks the first question. "What's the distance from the earth to the moon?"

The blonde doesn't say a word, reaches into her purse, pulls out a $5.00 bill and hands it to the lawyer. "Okay," says the lawyer, "your turn".

She asks the lawyer, "What goes up a hill with three legs and comes down with four legs?"
The lawyer, puzzled, takes out his laptop computer and searches all his references, no answer. He taps into the air phone with his modem and searches the net and the library of congress, no answer. Frustrated, he sends e-mail to all his friends and coworkers, to no avail. After an hour, he wakes the blonde, and hands her $500.00.

The blonde says, "Thank you," and turns back to get some more sleep.

The lawyer, who is more than a little miffed, wakes the blonde and asks, "Well, what's the answer?"

Without a word, the blonde reaches into her purse, hands the lawyer $5.00, and goes back to sleep.

LOL! ::)

Offline Banana

• Global Moderator
  • SF Master
  • The Dancin' Banana
« Reply #1247 on: August 24, 2011, 07:19:54 pm »
^LOoool good one  :D
Save Mars...it's the only habitable planet that doesn't have schools ;D

Amelia

« Reply #1248 on: August 25, 2011, 08:26:52 pm »
^ you are probably the only one reading them..  :P ::)

---
Teacher to genious student !!
What is half of 8 ?

Student : Well u want da answer in Vertical or Horizontal ??

Teacher : I cant understand !!

Student : Well if in vertical means Answer is 3 And in horizontal means its 0 !! ;)
---

My wife said, " I don't know what I'd say if you ever won the lottery."

I said, " Oh, there's three little words that spring to mind."

She said, " I love you."

I said, " No... where's he gone?

-----

Offline SauD~

• Chére
  • SF V.I.P
  • ~ I wish my dream comes true ~
« Reply #1249 on: August 25, 2011, 09:10:33 pm »
A ?Smart? Blonde?

A blonde and a lawyer are seated next to each other on a flight from LA to NY. The lawyer asks if she would like to play a fun game? The blonde, tired, just wants to take a nap, politely declines and rolls over to the window to catch a few winks. The lawyer persists and explains that the game is easy and a lot of fun. He explains, "I ask you a question, and if you don't know the answer, you pay me $5.00, and vise versa."

Again, she declines and tries to get some sleep.

The lawyer, now agitated, says, "Okay, if you don't know the answer you pay me $5.00, and if I don't know the answer, I will pay you $500.00."

This catches the blonde's attention and, figuring there will be no end to this torment unless she plays, agrees to the game.

The lawyer asks the first question. "What's the distance from the earth to the moon?"

The blonde doesn't say a word, reaches into her purse, pulls out a $5.00 bill and hands it to the lawyer. "Okay," says the lawyer, "your turn".

She asks the lawyer, "What goes up a hill with three legs and comes down with four legs?"
The lawyer, puzzled, takes out his laptop computer and searches all his references, no answer. He taps into the air phone with his modem and searches the net and the library of congress, no answer. Frustrated, he sends e-mail to all his friends and coworkers, to no avail. After an hour, he wakes the blonde, and hands her $500.00.

The blonde says, "Thank you," and turns back to get some more sleep.

The lawyer, who is more than a little miffed, wakes the blonde and asks, "Well, what's the answer?"

Without a word, the blonde reaches into her purse, hands the lawyer $5.00, and goes back to sleep.

LOL! ::)
LOL!!
That was awesome :D
made me laughed... +rep :D

Offline Banana

• Global Moderator
  • SF Master
  • The Dancin' Banana
« Reply #1250 on: August 26, 2011, 06:53:44 pm »
^ you are probably the only one reading them..  :P ::)

And your point is?  :P

Actually I'm sure many ppl read it, I'm the only one who commented  8)
Save Mars...it's the only habitable planet that doesn't have schools ;D

Amelia

« Reply #1251 on: August 26, 2011, 06:59:34 pm »
And your point is?  :P

Actually I'm sure many ppl read it, I'm the only one who commented  8)

I dont care about the comments, my motive is to make them laugh.  8) :P

Offline $tyli$h Executive

• Honorary Member
  • SF V.I.P
« Reply #1252 on: August 26, 2011, 09:11:42 pm »
40TH WEDDING ANNIVERSARY

A man and a woman were married for 40 years. When they first got married the man said, "I am putting a box under the bed. You must promise never to look in it." In all their 40 years of marriage the woman never looked.

However on the afternoon of their 40th anniversary curiosity got the best of her and she lifted the lid and peeked inside. In the box were 3 empty beer bottles and $1954.25 in small bills. She closed the box and put it back under the bed. Now that she knew what was in the box, she was doubly curious as to why.

That evening they were out for a special dinner at their favorite restaurant. After dinner the woman could no longer contain her curiosity and she confessed, saying, "I am so sorry. For all these years I kept my promise and never looked. However today the temptation was too much and I gave in. But now I need to know why do you keep the bottles in the box?"

The man thought for a while and said, "I guess after all these wonderful years you deserve to know the truth: Whenever I was unfaithful to you I put an empty beer bottle in the box under the bed to remind myself not to do it again."

The woman was shocked, but said, "I am very disappointed and saddened, but I guess after all those years away from home on the road, temptation does happen. And I guess that 3 times is not that bad considering the years." They hugged and made their peace.

A little while later, the woman asked the man, "Why do you have all that money in the box?" To which the man answered, "Whenever the box filled with empties, I cashed them in."

Offline $tyli$h Executive

• Honorary Member
  • SF V.I.P
« Reply #1253 on: August 27, 2011, 08:36:16 am »
CONFESSION

A woman takes a lover home during the day, while her husband is at work. Unbeknownst to her, her 9 year old son was hiding in the closet. Her husband comes home unexpectedly, so she puts the lover in the closet with the little boy.

The little boy says, "Dark in here."
 The man says, "Yes it is."
 Boy- "I have a baseball."
 Man- "That's nice."
 Boy- "Want to buy it?"
 Man- "No, thanks."
 Boy- "My dad's outside."
 Man- "OK, how much?"
 Boy- "$250."

In the next few weeks, it happens again that the boy and the mom's lover are in the closet together.

Boy- "Dark in here."
 Man- "Yes, it is."
 Boy- "I have a baseball glove."
 The lover, remembering the last time, asks the boy, "How much?"
 Boy- "$750."
 Man- "Fine."

A few days later, the father says to the boy, "Grab your glove. Let's go outside and toss the baseball back and forth."
 The boy says, "I can't. I sold them."
 The father asks, "How much did you sell them for?"
 The son says "$1,000."
 The father says, "That's terrible to overcharge your friends like that. That is way more than those two things cost. I'm going to take you to church and make you confess."

They go to church and the father makes the little boy sit in the confession booth and he closes the door.

The boy says, "Dark in here."
 The priest says, "Don't start that sh*t again."

Offline WARRIOR

• SF Master
  • Egyptian And so damn proud . I love you jesus!
« Reply #1254 on: August 27, 2011, 09:59:05 am »
CONFESSION

A woman takes a lover home during the day, while her husband is at work. Unbeknownst to her, her 9 year old son was hiding in the closet. Her husband comes home unexpectedly, so she puts the lover in the closet with the little boy.

Man- "That's nice."
 Boy- "Want to buy it?"
 Man- "No, thanks."
 Boy- "My dad's outside."
 Man- "OK, how much?"
 Boy- "$250."

In the next few weeks, it happens again that the boy and the mom's lover are in the closet together.

Boy- "Dark in here."
 Man- "Yes, it is."
 Boy- "$750."
 Man- "Fine."

A few days later, the father says to the boy, "Grab your glove. Let's go outside and toss the baseball back and forth."
 The son says "$1,000."
 The father says, "That's terrible to overcharge your friends like that. That is way more than those two things cost. I'm going to take you to church and make you confess."

They go to church and the father makes the little boy sit in the confession booth and he closes the door.

looooooool + rep
NO secrets to SUCCESS , it is the result of 1.HARD WORK 2.GOOD PREPARATION 3.LEARNING FROM FAILURE
But it ain't how hard you hit; it's about how hard you can get hit, and keep moving forward-Balboa

Offline Romeesa-Chan

• Chère
  • Global Moderator
  • SF Overlord
« Reply #1255 on: August 28, 2011, 06:44:55 am »
40TH WEDDING ANNIVERSARY

A man and a woman were married for 40 years. When they first got married the man said, "I am putting a box under the bed. You must promise never to look in it." In all their 40 years of marriage the woman never looked.

However on the afternoon of their 40th anniversary curiosity got the best of her and she lifted the lid and peeked inside. In the box were 3 empty beer bottles and $1954.25 in small bills. She closed the box and put it back under the bed. Now that she knew what was in the box, she was doubly curious as to why.

That evening they were out for a special dinner at their favorite restaurant. After dinner the woman could no longer contain her curiosity and she confessed, saying, "I am so sorry. For all these years I kept my promise and never looked. However today the temptation was too much and I gave in. But now I need to know why do you keep the bottles in the box?"

The man thought for a while and said, "I guess after all these wonderful years you deserve to know the truth: Whenever I was unfaithful to you I put an empty beer bottle in the box under the bed to remind myself not to do it again."

The woman was shocked, but said, "I am very disappointed and saddened, but I guess after all those years away from home on the road, temptation does happen. And I guess that 3 times is not that bad considering the years." They hugged and made their peace.

A little while later, the woman asked the man, "Why do you have all that money in the box?" To which the man answered, "Whenever the box filled with empties, I cashed them in."

I didn't get the last part.  :-[ :-[

CONFESSION

Man- "That's nice."
 Boy- "Want to buy it?"
 Man- "No, thanks."
 Boy- "My dad's outside."
 Man- "OK, how much?"
 Boy- "$250."

Boy- "Dark in here."
 Man- "Yes, it is."
 Boy- "$750."
 Man- "Fine."

The son says "$1,000."

Hahaha. +rep

Amelia

« Reply #1256 on: September 01, 2011, 08:15:56 pm »
~Dog joke

-Why it’s nice to be a dog…

-No one expects you to take a bath every day.
-Your friends never expect you to pay for lunch, dinner, or anything else for that matter.
-When it’s raining, you can lie around the house all day and never worry about being fired.
-If it itches, you can reach it.
 -And, no matter what itches, no one is offended if you scratch it in public.
-You can wear a fur coat and no one thinks you’re insensitive.
-If you grow hair in weird places, no one notices.
-You never get in trouble for putting your head in a stranger’s lap
-Having big feet is considered an asset.
-If you gain weight, it’s someone else’s fault.
-No one tells you to wipe your nose because it’s wet.
-No matter where you live, you own the place.
-Your mate never complains because you whine.
-Puppy love can last.
--------
 The State Mental Hospital

MENTAL HOSPITAL PHONE MENU

Hello and thank you for calling The State Mental Hospital.
Please select from the following options menu:

If you are obsessive-compulsive, press 1 repeatedly.

If you are co-dependent, please ask someone to press 2 for you.

If you have multiple personalities, press 3, 4, 5 and 6.

If you are paranoid, we know who you are and what you want, stay on the line so we can trace your call.

If you are delusional, press 7 and your call will be forwarded to the Mother Ship.

If you are schizophrenic, listen carefully and a little voice will tell you which number to press.

If you are manic-depressive, it doesn’t matter which number you press, nothing will make you happy anyway.

If you are dyslexic, press 9696969696969696.

If you are bipolar, please leave a message after the beep or before the beep or after the beep. Please wait for the beep.

If you have short-term memory loss, press 9. If you have short-term memory loss, press 9. If you have short-term memory loss, press 9.

If you have low self-esteem, please hang up our operators are too busy to talk with you.

If you are menopausal, put the gun down, hang up, turn on the fan, lie down and cry. You won’t be crazy forever.

If you are blonde, don’t press any buttons, you’ll just mess it up.

This coming week is National Mental Health Care week. You can do your part by remembering to contact at least one unstable person to
show you care.
(Well, my job is done …..Your turn!)

Offline minicooper

• SF Immigrant
« Reply #1257 on: October 09, 2011, 02:59:01 pm »

If you are paranoid, we know who you are and what you want, stay on the line so we can trace your call.

If you are delusional, press 7 and your call will be forwarded to the Mother Ship.

If you are schizophrenic, listen carefully and a little voice will tell you which number to press.

If you are manic-depressive, it doesn’t matter which number you press, nothing will make you happy anyway.

If you are bipolar, please leave a message after the beep or before the beep or after the beep. Please wait for the beep.

If you have short-term memory loss, press 9. If you have short-term memory loss, press 9. If you have short-term memory loss, press 9.

If you have low self-esteem, please hang up our operators are too busy to talk with you.

If you are menopausal, put the gun down, hang up, turn on the fan, lie down and cry. You won’t be crazy forever.

This coming week is National Mental Health Care week. You can do your part by remembering to contact at least one unstable person to
show you care.

Epic!!! So funny... Used part of it as my status on a network. Thanks hey, first time I ever saw it.
You cannot do it by yourself. Dial B-I-B-L-E for help.

Offline iluvme

• Smile, the world will smile back. :)
  • SF Farseer
« Reply #1258 on: October 09, 2011, 03:57:19 pm »
I believe in killing the messenger. Know why? It sends  message.
~Damon Salvatore~

Offline Romeesa-Chan

• Chère
  • Global Moderator
  • SF Overlord
« Reply #1259 on: October 09, 2011, 07:17:57 pm »
~Dog joke

-Why it’s nice to be a dog…

-No one expects you to take a bath every day.
-Your friends never expect you to pay for lunch, dinner, or anything else for that matter.
-When it’s raining, you can lie around the house all day and never worry about being fired.
-If it itches, you can reach it.
 -And, no matter what itches, no one is offended if you scratch it in public.
-You can wear a fur coat and no one thinks you’re insensitive.
-If you grow hair in weird places, no one notices.
-You never get in trouble for putting your head in a stranger’s lap
-Having big feet is considered an asset.
-If you gain weight, it’s someone else’s fault.
-No one tells you to wipe your nose because it’s wet.
-No matter where you live, you own the place.
-Your mate never complains because you whine.
-Puppy love can last.
--------

show you care.
Excellent. ;D