Author Topic: Marriage  (Read 48770 times)

Offline Saladin

• The Samurai
  • Honorary Member
  • SF V.I.P
  • I believe in those who believe in me
    • Student Tech
Re: Marriage
« Reply #15 on: April 21, 2010, 05:48:14 pm »
Since I heard a lot of people's let me tell you mine.

I would want a bond, an everlasting friendship, between that person, and I want genuine feelings. I want someone who will be an honest woman, will take care of me, and my children, and love me for who I am.

I want someones, who is interesting to talk to, and someone who has similar interests as me. Someone, who is religeos, and does not give into temptation, someone loyal.

And I would like someone, who is goofy, funny, and light hearted, and knows how to forgive someone.

I would like someone, who is educated and also loves to teach children that are not her own.

I would also like a person who is socially responsible, and is not changed by the bad habbits of society, a leader.

Offline Saladin

• The Samurai
  • Honorary Member
  • SF V.I.P
    • Student Tech
« Reply #16 on: April 21, 2010, 05:49:51 pm »
Tbh, I could go on adding adjectives... but I can bet my life, my whole perception would change later on.

Honestly, I don't know yet... Will tell you when I meet my true love.  ;)

For now, just that I should be able to love him.

@ Shoshou,

Like hugs too.  :)

Always keep hugging my Mum... for no reason in the world. Hugs are sometimes magical.  :)

That is a very wise reply. You never know who you meet, and who becomes your compannion for life. But one this is certain, I think you will want a happy life with that person.

Alpha

« Reply #17 on: April 21, 2010, 05:57:38 pm »
That is a very wise reply. You never know who you meet, and who becomes your compannion for life. But one this is certain, I think you will want a happy life with that person.

The aim is not to have a happy life together... but to work towards it so that life together is happy.  :)

Offline Saladin

• The Samurai
  • Honorary Member
  • SF V.I.P
    • Student Tech
« Reply #18 on: April 21, 2010, 06:00:39 pm »
The aim is not to have a happy life together... but to work towards it so that life together is happy.  :)

Precisely, you will want, desire, and srtive for, happiness in your lives, and in that relationship.

Alpha

« Reply #19 on: April 21, 2010, 06:01:30 pm »
Since I heard a lot of people's let me tell you mine.

I would want a bond, an everlasting friendship, between that person, and I want genuine feelings. I want someone who will be an honest woman, will take care of me, and my children, and love me for who I am.

I want someones, who is interesting to talk to, and someone who has similar interests as me. Someone, who is religeos, and does not give into temptation, someone loyal.

And I would like someone, who is goofy, funny, and light hearted, and knows how to forgive someone.

I would like someone, who is educated and also loves to teach children that are not her own.

I would also like a person who is socially responsible, and is not changed by the bad habbits of society, a leader.

Yes, we all want the perfect person... But when perfect love comes, it's stronger than the critical eye for flaws.  ;)

Alpha

« Reply #20 on: April 21, 2010, 06:04:19 pm »
Precisely, you will want, desire, and srtive for, happiness in your lives, and in that relationship.

But will work only if it's mutual.

nid404

« Reply #21 on: April 21, 2010, 06:04:34 pm »
That is going to be hard.

For me to fall in love with someone is hard indeed... :-\

I like your criteria

Offline Saladin

• The Samurai
  • Honorary Member
  • SF V.I.P
    • Student Tech
« Reply #22 on: April 21, 2010, 06:06:04 pm »
Perfection is impossible to attain....

That is my humble belief.

I never wanted someone perfect, I lived with almost perfect people alpha, and I did not like it. I just want a good person, to be comprehensive.

But I simply wanted to highlight the characteristics that I admire.

Offline Saladin

• The Samurai
  • Honorary Member
  • SF V.I.P
    • Student Tech
« Reply #23 on: April 21, 2010, 06:09:40 pm »
But will work only if it's mutual.

Mutual, that goes without saying, love is a mutual relationship,

and @nid: Would you be happy with someone, morally, itellectually and pretty much in every other way superior to you, or would you like a person on the same level.

Alpha

« Reply #24 on: April 21, 2010, 06:12:14 pm »
Perfection is impossible to attain....

That is my humble belief.

Perfection is even impossible to define, let alone attain...

I never wanted someone perfect, I lived with almost perfect people alpha, and I did not like it. I just want a good person, to be comprehensive.

But I simply wanted to highlight the characteristics that I admire.

And yes, I did get that.   ;)

Alpha

« Reply #25 on: April 21, 2010, 06:14:57 pm »

and @nid: Would you be happy with someone, morally, itellectually and pretty much in every other way superior to you, or would you like a person on the same level.

Not always... Wishes do not all come true.
Nor do we all wish the same.

Time for me to go, been really nice spending some time with you people.  :)

Take Care & Be Blessed.  :)

Offline Saladin

• The Samurai
  • Honorary Member
  • SF V.I.P
    • Student Tech
« Reply #26 on: April 21, 2010, 06:15:15 pm »
Perfection is even impossible to define, let alone attain...

And yes, I did get that.   ;)

I dont find it so hard to define, the question is whether you accept that definition.

Alpha

« Reply #27 on: April 21, 2010, 06:20:40 pm »
I dont find it so hard to define, the question is whether you accept that definition.

You did define above what qualities you think make up perfection.

The answer is whether we all have the same dictionary.  :D ;)

nid404

« Reply #28 on: April 21, 2010, 06:21:06 pm »

I will be more than happy. He may be superior but he will never make me feel he is. I would love such a company, learning from each other is also what I would look for in our everlasting relationship :)

Alpha

« Reply #29 on: April 21, 2010, 06:23:32 pm »
I will be more than happy. He may be superior but he will never make me feel he is. I would love such a company, learning from each other is also what I would look for in our everlasting relationship :)

Just one question... I hope for an honest answer.

And if he was inferior?