Author Topic: Should drug testing on animals be allowed?  (Read 9274 times)

Offline $tyli$h Executive

• Honorary Member
  • SF V.I.P
Re: Should drug testing on animals be allowed?
« Reply #30 on: April 03, 2010, 01:47:18 pm »
Whoever told you this....we, humans, just can't make absurd assumptions....This is preposterous!
I hope to continue my fight against individuals who have superiority complex....I strive for animal rights and I shall continue to do so....

Excuse me, but I don't have a superiority complex. If I state the FACT, it becomes a superiority complex, isn't it?

• Honorary Member
  • SF V.I.P
« Reply #31 on: April 03, 2010, 01:50:31 pm »
to save human life we need to save animal life.
half of the things we do, wear, or see is all through the resource of animals if they get killed because of this our surroundings will also be killed.
Half of the world's population too eats non-veg(i hate it i am pure veg) so what will they do now?

Again, few animals die from drug testing. Some does, but its not enough to affect the food chain. So, we will not be affected in any way. (Letting aside the fact that only those animals who are in abundant population are used for drug testing)

You are a vegetarian - this is your problem.

• Honorary Member
  • SF V.I.P
« Reply #32 on: April 03, 2010, 01:51:47 pm »
it's not just that only one person will always do the testing and will only do just once.
this many people would do and maybe everyday they would do so it's not only one animal's loss it's a big amount.

'People' don't test drugs. Its the pharmaceutical companies like Pfizer, Square etc. Therefore, there is NO evidence that its a 'big amount'.

• Honorary Member
  • SF V.I.P
« Reply #33 on: April 03, 2010, 01:54:13 pm »

Who told you is my question.....there's no point repeating your absurd statement. Humans can't make assumptions that they are the most precious blah blah....nonsense!

Learn to respect God's creations rather than exploiting them.....
From all the experience, humans are by far the most INHUMANE creation of God....

Give me an answer.....no point writing what you think....Facts are what matters!

YES, Facts are what matters - and you must accept the fact that animals were created to serve us humans.

We are respecting God and his creations, by using animals to our benefit, for which he created them. Drug testing being one of them to invent medicines for diseases

• Honorary Member
  • SF V.I.P
« Reply #34 on: April 03, 2010, 01:56:37 pm »
Please refrain from using such tones
whether i like to talk much or not is none of your concern.....

Haha....repeated your lame statement again.....I can very well see you are not kind....And also that you have nothing to back your statements
There's no point doing international syllabus' and calling yourself global citizens with thoughts like these....

Humans are God's creation, so are animals, they should be treated equally, with the same kind of dignity and respect.....
We are interdependent, we have a mutual relationship with them, but we don't abide by the rules, we exploit them, give nothing in return

We have a mutual relationship - I agree - in the form of food chain. I explained earlier (in the previous page) how drug testing would not significantly affect the food chain.

Offline T.Q

• SF Master
« Reply #35 on: April 03, 2010, 02:09:26 pm »

There's no point doing international syllabus' and calling yourself global citizens with thoughts like these....

hahahahhahaha ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

this sentence made me laugh for 3 min

can u plz tell the thoughts that made u a global citizen?  and i think u should be promoted to The Universe Citizen  

No Matter What Happens In Life , Just Don't Lose Hope :)

• Honorary Member
  • SF V.I.P
« Reply #36 on: April 03, 2010, 02:36:23 pm »
'no point'? is that so? I really don't think so.

We have a 'point' to enable drug testing on animals - To save our fellow humans by inventing medicines against incurable diseases.

On the contrary, I see 'no point' in not allowing drugs to be tested on animals. Firstly, their population is not affected to a great extent to affect us humans (through the food chain). Secondly, human race gains because of the invention of new medicines for new diseases. What more do you want?

Offline Angel Of Love

• SF Farseer
  • loev <3 :D
« Reply #37 on: April 03, 2010, 03:24:52 pm »
Again, few animals die from drug testing. Some does, but its not enough to affect the food chain. So, we will not be affected in any way. (Letting aside the fact that only those animals who are in abundant population are used for drug testing)

You are a vegetarian - this is your problem.

i will not have any problem with me being a vegetarian.
i don't eat animals i am talking about the people who love eating non-veg they too will have very less choices than.
it is not any of my problem.

Offline T.Q

• SF Master
« Reply #38 on: April 03, 2010, 04:26:13 pm »
i will not have any problem with me being a vegetarian.
i don't eat animals i am talking about the people who love eating non-veg they too will have very less choices than.
it is not any of my problem.

when they make drug testing on animals

they chose animal that we dont eat , like , mouse ,. .....etc

they rarely chose animal , that humans eat
because they will be afraid of any mutations to happen 

Offline Saladin

• The Samurai
  • Honorary Member
  • SF V.I.P
  • I believe in those who believe in me
    • Student Tech
« Reply #39 on: April 03, 2010, 04:33:13 pm »
without testing on animals, it would not be possible to ensure, that the product would not have side-effects on animals.

And thus, you would have to rely purely on theoretical info to say that something was safe. Thats wat they thought of CFCs, theoretically, they should be harmless, but they react wierd when under UV.

nid404

« Reply #40 on: April 03, 2010, 08:30:36 pm »

hahahahhahaha ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

this sentence made me laugh for 3 min

can u plz tell the thoughts that made u a global citizen?  and i think u should be promoted to The Universe Citizen  

That made u laugh, omg! tsk tsk tsk......
And couldn't someone see my past statements that would recognize me as a global citizen......anyway u r no one to promote or demote me....

Offline T.Q

• SF Master
« Reply #41 on: April 03, 2010, 08:56:46 pm »
That made u laugh, omg! tsk tsk tsk......
And couldn't someone see my past statements that would recognize me as a global citizen......anyway u r no one to promote or demote me....

i said u should be promoted to "The universe citizen"

but u didnt got the promotion yet ;D 

nid404

« Reply #42 on: April 04, 2010, 05:58:08 am »
i said u should be promoted to "The universe citizen"

but u didnt got the promotion yet ;D 

Thanks for the suggestion....
but no one requires it :P

P.S- Everything that happens in the debate section stays here.....so don't be p*ssed at me....lol
Some ppl take debate arguments too srsly

nid404

« Reply #43 on: April 04, 2010, 05:59:39 am »
Excuse me, but I don't have a superiority complex. If I state the FACT, it becomes a superiority complex, isn't it?

Lol...borakk....How can u assume, or rather I assume that everything you state is a fact......maybe some statements i can....but this one is too ridiculous to be a fact.....
back your statements with evidence.......

Offline T.Q

• SF Master
« Reply #44 on: April 04, 2010, 08:53:53 am »
Thanks for the suggestion....
but no one requires it :P

P.S- Everything that happens in the debate section stays here.....so don't be p*ssed at me....lol
Some ppl take debate arguments too srsly

im no taking it seriously  ;)

just for fun  ;D ;D ;D