Author Topic: Should drug testing on animals be allowed?  (Read 9047 times)

Offline $tyli$h Executive

• Honorary Member
  • SF V.I.P
Re: Should drug testing on animals be allowed?
« Reply #15 on: April 02, 2010, 07:29:10 pm »
Samples selected for testing drugs on animals are usually in abundant population. So, it has NO significant adverse effect on their population to affect our food chain.

And yes, I whole heartedly agree that human life is much more important than animal life. By testing drugs on them, you come up with successful medicines for various illness which in turn, saves us humans. What does it matter if some animals are killed for this purpose? After all, they were created to serve us.

Offline Angel Of Love

• SF Farseer
  • loev <3 :D
« Reply #16 on: April 02, 2010, 07:48:26 pm »
Samples selected for testing drugs on animals are usually in abundant population. So, it has NO significant adverse effect on their population to affect our food chain.

And yes, I whole heartedly agree that human life is much more important than animal life. By testing drugs on them, you come up with successful medicines for various illness which in turn, saves us humans. What does it matter if some animals are killed for this purpose? After all, they were created to serve us.

i don't mean to fight with you but your last line in this statement is a bit rude.it is true that they were created to serve us but we had never got right to experiment on them and kill them. we can even try these on humans.

nid404

« Reply #17 on: April 03, 2010, 06:25:10 am »
. What does it matter if some animals are killed for this purpose? After all, they were created to serve us.

Whoever told you this....we, humans, just can't make absurd assumptions....This is preposterous!
I hope to continue my fight against individuals who have superiority complex....I strive for animal rights and I shall continue to do so....

Offline T.Q

• SF Master
« Reply #18 on: April 03, 2010, 10:23:56 am »
Whoever told you this....we, humans, just can't make absurd assumptions....This is preposterous!
I hope to continue my fight against individuals who have superiority complex....I strive for animal rights and I shall continue to do so....

drug testing on animals should be allowed,
human life is the most  precious thing is the whole world,
so we must do anything to save it  
« Last Edit: April 03, 2010, 10:37:47 am by T.Q »
No Matter What Happens In Life , Just Don't Lose Hope :)

Offline Angel Of Love

• SF Farseer
« Reply #19 on: April 03, 2010, 10:28:57 am »
to save human life we need to save animal life.
half of the things we do, wear, or see is all through the resource of animals if they get killed because of this our surroundings will also be killed.
Half of the world's population too eats non-veg(i hate it i am pure veg) so what will they do now?

Offline T.Q

• SF Master
« Reply #20 on: April 03, 2010, 10:36:48 am »
to save human life we need to save animal life.
half of the things we do, wear, or see is all through the resource of animals if they get killed because of this our surroundings will also be killed.
Half of the world's population too eats non-veg(i hate it i am pure veg) so what will they do now?

animals will not die from these drug testing ,

and even if they died , one animal  in a huge population, not a big loss to save humans lives

Offline Angel Of Love

• SF Farseer
« Reply #21 on: April 03, 2010, 10:44:15 am »
it's not just that only one person will always do the testing and will only do just once.
this many people would do and maybe everyday they would do so it's not only one animal's loss it's a big amount.

Offline T.Q

• SF Master
« Reply #22 on: April 03, 2010, 11:02:05 am »
it's not just that only one person will always do the testing and will only do just once.
this many people would do and maybe everyday they would do so it's not only one animal's loss it's a big amount.

1000 animal  in a huge population, not a big loss to save humans lives

Offline Angel Of Love

• SF Farseer
« Reply #23 on: April 03, 2010, 11:11:19 am »
it is not possible to estimate how many animals wll be killed lets take 1000/month then?
12000 a year is not a big loss???

Offline T.Q

• SF Master
« Reply #24 on: April 03, 2010, 11:15:01 am »
it is not possible to estimate how many animals wll be killed lets take 1000/month then?
12000 a year is not a big loss???

they dont make new medicine each month

one drug testing normally takes more than 5 years

nid404

« Reply #25 on: April 03, 2010, 11:37:00 am »

Who told you is my question.....there's no point repeating your absurd statement. Humans can't make assumptions that they are the most precious blah blah....nonsense!

Learn to respect God's creations rather than exploiting them.....
From all the experience, humans are by far the most INHUMANE creation of God....

Give me an answer.....no point writing what you think....Facts are what matters!
« Last Edit: April 03, 2010, 11:40:08 am by \m/ |\|!d \m/ »

Offline T.Q

• SF Master
« Reply #26 on: April 03, 2010, 11:51:24 am »
it seems like u love to talk too much
but im not that kind

so its only one thing

also , i respect god creations
and god created them so that human kind benefits from them in many ways , like drug testing
« Last Edit: April 03, 2010, 11:53:02 am by T.Q »

nid404

« Reply #27 on: April 03, 2010, 11:56:04 am »
Please refrain from using such tones
whether i like to talk much or not is none of your concern.....

Haha....repeated your lame statement again.....I can very well see you are not kind....And also that you have nothing to back your statements
There's no point doing international syllabus' and calling yourself global citizens with thoughts like these....

Humans are God's creation, so are animals, they should be treated equally, with the same kind of dignity and respect.....
We are interdependent, we have a mutual relationship with them, but we don't abide by the rules, we exploit them, give nothing in return
« Last Edit: April 03, 2010, 11:59:12 am by \m/ |\|!d \m/ »

Offline T.Q

• SF Master
« Reply #28 on: April 03, 2010, 12:13:24 pm »
there's no point arguing with u , just a waste of time

scientist and labs will continue doing drug testing on animals whether u like it or not and its the right thing

and i repeat the statement and will keep on repeating it  

god created us and animals
but god gave us a mind,
so thats why we dont equal animals

« Last Edit: April 03, 2010, 12:31:27 pm by T.Q »

Offline $tyli$h Executive

• Honorary Member
  • SF V.I.P
« Reply #29 on: April 03, 2010, 01:46:06 pm »
i don't mean to fight with you but your last line in this statement is a bit rude.it is true that they were created to serve us but we had never got right to experiment on them and kill them. we can even try these on humans.

You are getting a bit of irritating with that 'fight' thing again and again. First in the battle of the sexes topic, and then here. May I request you to not make such generalized statement over and over again? A debate is not a 'fight'.

My last line is not rude. It is the fact. God has created animals for the SOLE purpose to serve humans. Trying drugs on humans may have adverse effects on them, which is not tolerable. Trying drugs on animals does not always mean they will die. Even if some dies, it is very small relative to the whole population. We are ready to sacrifice it to save our fellow humans from dangerous disease like cancer. It is not bad. It is good.

I don't think its unethical to use animals for drug testing. As long as we can make medicines for diseases and find more about the working of the body, its ok.