Author Topic: The Government has the right to demand birth control  (Read 7101 times)

Offline Flamed-Ghoust

• I would love to help, but.....you know
  • SF Citizen
Re: The Government has the right to demand birth control
« Reply #15 on: February 03, 2013, 10:35:24 am »
It's a program Creativity Action Service....this is compulsory for all students in our school, regardless of whether you are ib or A levels

Hey nid,
what school do you go to and where is it.
I can only please one person a day
Today is NOT your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

Offline ExamPapersGeek

• SF Geek
    • The Education Directory
« Reply #16 on: February 04, 2013, 06:44:01 am »
I am out of this dirty debate.
actually china and india deploy these process, china more than india. i dont believe goverment should have any say in it. but i do believe that small families are much better to manage, and leads to a better future for them.
and there is nothing wrong to talk about birth and the process. its a natural process - religiously and scientifically.

Poverty is not on the rise...
It is on the verge of falling, and is falling exponentially, as far as I can see in Bangladesh.

actually, sadly, bangladesh is suffering from over population. our ancestors didnt think that the small land is too small and bangladesh is the world's most dense country. as for poverty. cia factbook put it at 1995 - 36%, 2004 - little above 44%, 2011 - 30%, and unemployment rate at:  1995 - 2%, 2004 - 4%, 2011 - 4.8% .. cia probably gets it from the bangladesh government, which is semi-reliable.

if the facts above are true, than we have seen large amounts of poverty even with low unemployment. unemployment is counted based on number of people who can have a job, but doesn't have one. so basically adults, from the age 17 - 55, excluding people with disabilities, prisoners etc... so unemployment rate is low, but most people live in poverty, so working people aren't able to support the rest, or they earn very little. leads to the conclussion of over population. too many laborers, too much supply of people, and unskilled labor.

in bangladesh, its very common for dads to leave their children with their moms and the moms have to support them, some of these moms have never worked a job, and very few men tend to marry a women with children, even fewer when there are more than 1 child. Although this is sad, our country's population has increased a lot in the past and its going to worsen. so in bangladesh i dont believe the government should force birth control, but the right to demand it - its a matter of urgency. and sex education is important in schools/society.

poverty isnt on the rise or fall, but a rise in population leads to more people being in poverty. I am pretty sure you have heard of all the top full-mark scoring students in bangladesh each year. there aren't enough qualified public universities to take them all, so people who score below perfect score have to go to private university, or find work with a high-school certificate, which is near impossible. we all know grades are a small indication of a person's working capability, yet people who don't score perfectly can't study further if they don't have enough money. our schools/hospitals/public institutes is all understaffed, under-budgeted, and overall crap. our currency has seen inflation at above 5% and upto 15%, and that means our work has basically devalued itself to the international community's, and inflation rate is inconsistent, meaning that our currency fluctuates constantly. bad economy leads to corruption which leads to worse economy. and over-population is the catalyst.

i dont believe in governments forcing their people to use birth control, but demanding it is different, i am thinking that it means encouraging it.
i do believe that using birth control isn't abortion. in islam there are records of certain measures of birth control used and encouraged - i am not going to explain what they are since its a bit graphic.
« Last Edit: February 04, 2013, 06:47:11 am by ExamPapersGeek »

Offline Alpha

• Honorary Member
« Reply #17 on: June 27, 2013, 11:28:30 am »
actually china and india deploy these process, china more than india. i dont believe goverment should have any say in it. but i do believe that small families are much better to manage, and leads to a better future for them.
and there is nothing wrong to talk about birth and the process. its a natural process - religiously and scientifically.

actually, sadly, bangladesh is suffering from over population. our ancestors didnt think that the small land is too small and bangladesh is the world's most dense country. as for poverty. cia factbook put it at 1995 - 36%, 2004 - little above 44%, 2011 - 30%, and unemployment rate at:  1995 - 2%, 2004 - 4%, 2011 - 4.8% .. cia probably gets it from the bangladesh government, which is semi-reliable.

if the facts above are true, than we have seen large amounts of poverty even with low unemployment. unemployment is counted based on number of people who can have a job, but doesn't have one. so basically adults, from the age 17 - 55, excluding people with disabilities, prisoners etc... so unemployment rate is low, but most people live in poverty, so working people aren't able to support the rest, or they earn very little. leads to the conclussion of over population. too many laborers, too much supply of people, and unskilled labor.

in bangladesh, its very common for dads to leave their children with their moms and the moms have to support them, some of these moms have never worked a job, and very few men tend to marry a women with children, even fewer when there are more than 1 child. Although this is sad, our country's population has increased a lot in the past and its going to worsen. so in bangladesh i dont believe the government should force birth control, but the right to demand it - its a matter of urgency. and sex education is important in schools/society.

poverty isnt on the rise or fall, but a rise in population leads to more people being in poverty. I am pretty sure you have heard of all the top full-mark scoring students in bangladesh each year. there aren't enough qualified public universities to take them all, so people who score below perfect score have to go to private university, or find work with a high-school certificate, which is near impossible. we all know grades are a small indication of a person's working capability, yet people who don't score perfectly can't study further if they don't have enough money. our schools/hospitals/public institutes is all understaffed, under-budgeted, and overall crap. our currency has seen inflation at above 5% and upto 15%, and that means our work has basically devalued itself to the international community's, and inflation rate is inconsistent, meaning that our currency fluctuates constantly. bad economy leads to corruption which leads to worse economy. and over-population is the catalyst.

i dont believe in governments forcing their people to use birth control, but demanding it is different, i am thinking that it means encouraging it.
i do believe that using birth control isn't abortion. in islam there are records of certain measures of birth control used and encouraged - i am not going to explain what they are since its a bit graphic.

Are you from Bangladesh?  :)