Author Topic: LAME JOKES :D  (Read 21843 times)

Offline Baladya

• meawwwww hao hao >.<
  • SF Geek
Re: LAME JOKES :D
« Reply #180 on: May 19, 2010, 06:56:53 am »
There is this little boy and he is about to turn 10. His dad asked him what he wanted for his birthday. So his son says Dad, all I want is a ping pong ball. So his dad, puzzled, gets him a ping pong ball. He goes into the woods and comes back but he doesn't have the ping pong ball any more.

So he is about to turn 13 now. His dad asked him what he wanted for his birthday. So his son says Dad, all I want is a pack of ping pong ball. So his dad, puzzled, gets him a pack of ping pong balls. He goes into the woods and comes back but he doesn't have the ping pong balls any more.

So he is about to turn 16. His dad asked him what he wanted for his birthday. So his son says Dad, all I want is a box of ping pong balls. So his dad, puzzled, gets him a box of ping pong balls. He goes into the woods and comes back but he doesn't have the ping pong balls any more.

So he is turning 18 now. His dad asked him what he wanted for his birthday. So his son says Dad, all I want is a 5 gallon bucket of ping pong balls. So his dad, puzzled, gets him a 5 gallon bucket of ping pong balls. He goes into the woods and comes back but he doesn't have the ping pong balls any more.

Now he is turning 21. His dad asked him what he wanted for his birthday. So his son says Dad, all I want is a dump truck full of ping pong balls. So his dad, puzzled, gets him a dump truck full of ping pong balls. He goes into the woods and comes back but he doesn't have the ping pong balls any more.

A couple years later, his son gets in a terrible car accident and is hospitalized. So his dad is by his side and all, and he says to his son.....Son, I have to know one thing, WHAT in the world did you do with all those ping pong balls!??!?!?! His son looks up, and he says....Dad, I ........and then he died.

I was bored and sad :(

OMG WTF U stole my joke xD ;D ;D >:( >:( ;D ;D

hehehhe I used to tell everyone how he had one for first grade, second grade,,,,, took like 15 min. Guess what they did after that ^^
Looks like i ran out of cool signatures :|

Offline Q80BOY

• SF Veteran
  • SF Master
    • The Avenues Blog
« Reply #181 on: May 19, 2010, 07:05:09 am »
heyyy you wasted 10 seconds of my life!! What happened?!  >:(

hehe :P
Read my blog @ www.avenuesq8.wordpress.com

and follow me on twitter @ www.twitter.com/Q80BOY

Offline WARRIOR

• SF Master
  • Egyptian And so damn proud . I love you jesus!
« Reply #182 on: May 20, 2010, 05:28:22 am »
2 turtles got married ! they got a baby and called him FAST. Anyway the mother of FAST said to the father of FAST..do you want to go for a picnic? he said suuureeeeeeee!..Call FAST and pack some lunch and lets go !So they left home and they kept walking for 15 years untl they reached the beach.So when they reached they father of FAST said t the mother of FAST ..cook the lunch caz we are hungry..the mother of FAST said ok but then the mother of FAST remembered that she forgot to get the salt and turtled dont liek food without salt. Anyway they sad it would take too long to go home back 15 years and thn come back again anthoerh 15 years. so they decided to send FAST because he is young and lighter ,he would take in total 10 years!. Anyway so they let him go bac home and get the salt.So 5 years past..then 10 years passed , then 20 years passed , then 25 years passed then 30 yeas passed and then the mother of FAST said o boy the boy is late Sad we have to just eat without salt !! And then suddently FAST popped out from behind the bushes and said : !!! HAHAHAHA I KNO YOU WERE GONNA EAT WITHOUT ME

same joke but just ot revive the thread.
NO secrets to SUCCESS , it is the result of 1.HARD WORK 2.GOOD PREPARATION 3.LEARNING FROM FAILURE
But it ain't how hard you hit; it's about how hard you can get hit, and keep moving forward-Balboa

Offline SGVaibhav

• SF Farseer
  • Bugatti Veyron 16.4
« Reply #183 on: May 20, 2010, 01:50:03 pm »
2 turtles got married ! they got a baby and called him FAST. Anyway the mother of FAST said to the father of FAST..do you want to go for a picnic? he said suuureeeeeeee!..Call FAST and pack some lunch and lets go !So they left home and they kept walking for 15 years untl they reached the beach.So when they reached they father of FAST said t the mother of FAST ..cook the lunch caz we are hungry..the mother of FAST said ok but then the mother of FAST remembered that she forgot to get the salt and turtled dont liek food without salt. Anyway they sad it would take too long to go home back 15 years and thn come back again anthoerh 15 years. so they decided to send FAST because he is young and lighter ,he would take in total 10 years!. Anyway so they let him go bac home and get the salt.So 5 years past..then 10 years passed , then 20 years passed , then 25 years passed then 30 yeas passed and then the mother of FAST said o boy the boy is late Sad we have to just eat without salt !! And then suddently FAST popped out from behind the bushes and said : !!! HAHAHAHA I KNO YOU WERE GONNA EAT WITHOUT ME

same joke but just ot revive the thread.
seriously UBER LAME!

Offline WARRIOR

• SF Master
« Reply #184 on: May 22, 2010, 07:00:10 am »

Tech Support: 'I need you to right-click on the Open Desktop'.
      Customer: 'OK'.
      Tech Support: 'Did you get a pop-up menu?'.
      Customer: 'No'.
      Tech Support: 'OK. Right-Click again. Do you see a pop-up menu?'
      Tech Support: 'OK, sir. Can you tell me what you have done up until this point?'.
      Customer: 'Sure. You told me to write 'click' on my desktop and and I wrote 'click''.

Tech Support: 'OK. In the bottom left hand side of the screen, can you see the 'Start' button displayed?'
      Customer: 'Wow. How can you see my screen from there?'

Caller: 'I deleted a file from my PC last week and I have just realised that I need it. If I turn my system clock back two weeks will I have my file back again?'.

Tech support: What kind of computer do you have? Female customer: A white one...

Customer: "Hi, this is Celine. I can't get my diskette out". Tech support: "Have you tried pushing the button? " Customer: "Yes, sure, it's really stuck". Tech support: "That doesn't sound good". Customer: "No .. wait a minute... I hadn't inserted it yet... it's still on my desk... sorry...."

Tech support: "Click on the 'my computer' icon on to the left of the screen". Customer: "Your left or my left? "

Male customer: "Hello... I can't print". Tech support: "Would you click on "Start" for me and... "Customer: Listen pal; don't start getting technical on me! I'm not Bill Gates, dammit!"

Customer: "Hi, good afternoon, this is Martha, I can't print. Every time I try, it says 'Can't find printer'. I've even lifted the printer and placed it in front of the monitor, but the computer still says he can't find it..."

Male Customer: "I have problems printing in red..." Tech support: "Do you have a color printer?" Customer: "Aaaah.. thank you."

Tech support: What's on your monitor now, ma'am? Customer: A teddy bear my boyfriend bought for me ......

Customer: "My keyboard is not working anymore". Tech support: "Are you sure it's plugged into the back of the computer?" Customer: "Well, I can't get behind the computer". Tech support: "Pick up your keyboard and walk 10 paces back". Customer: "OK". Tech support: "Did the keyboard come with you?" Customer: "Yes". Tech support: "Is there another keyboard?" Customer: "Yes, there's another one here. Ah... that one does work... "

Customer: "I can't get on the Internet". Tech support: "Are you sure you used the right password?" Customer: "Yes, I'm sure. I saw my colleague do it. He just typed five stars. "

Tech support: "What anti-virus program do you use?" Customer: "Netscape". Tech support: "That's not an anti-virus program". Customer: "Oh, sorry... Internet Explorer".

Customer: "I have a huge problem. A friend has put a screen saver on my computer, but every time I move the mouse, it disappears. "

Customer: "I have a problem with my printer". Tech support: "Are you running it under windows?" Customer: "No, my desk is by the door, but that is a good point. The man sitting in the cubicle next to me is under a window, and his printer is working fine."
NO secrets to SUCCESS , it is the result of 1.HARD WORK 2.GOOD PREPARATION 3.LEARNING FROM FAILURE
But it ain't how hard you hit; it's about how hard you can get hit, and keep moving forward-Balboa

Offline Nobody

• Global Moderator
  • SF V.I.P
« Reply #185 on: May 22, 2010, 07:41:36 am »

Tech Support: 'I need you to right-click on the Open Desktop'.
      Customer: 'OK'.
      Tech Support: 'Did you get a pop-up menu?'.
      Tech Support: 'OK. Right-Click again. Do you see a pop-up menu?'
      Tech Support: 'OK, sir. Can you tell me what you have done up until this point?'.
      Customer: 'Sure. You told me to write 'click' on my desktop and and I wrote 'click''.

Tech Support: 'OK. In the bottom left hand side of the screen, can you see the 'Start' button displayed?'
      Customer: 'Wow. How can you see my screen from there?'

Caller: 'I deleted a file from my PC last week and I have just realised that I need it. If I turn my system clock back two weeks will I have my file back again?'.

Tech support: What kind of computer do you have? Female customer: A white one...

Customer: "Hi, this is Celine. I can't get my diskette out". Tech support: "Have you tried pushing the button? " Customer: "Yes, sure, it's really stuck". Tech support: "That doesn't sound good". Customer: "No .. wait a minute... I hadn't inserted it yet... it's still on my desk... sorry...."

Tech support: "Click on the 'my computer' icon on to the left of the screen". Customer: "Your left or my left? "

Male customer: "Hello... I can't print". Tech support: "Would you click on "Start" for me and... "Customer: Listen pal; don't start getting technical on me! I'm not Bill Gates, dammit!"

Customer: "Hi, good afternoon, this is Martha, I can't print. Every time I try, it says 'Can't find printer'. I've even lifted the printer and placed it in front of the monitor, but the computer still says he can't find it..."

Male Customer: "I have problems printing in red..." Tech support: "Do you have a color printer?" Customer: "Aaaah.. thank you."

Tech support: What's on your monitor now, ma'am? Customer: A teddy bear my boyfriend bought for me ......

Customer: "My keyboard is not working anymore". Tech support: "Are you sure it's plugged into the back of the computer?" Customer: "Well, I can't get behind the computer". Tech support: "Pick up your keyboard and walk 10 paces back". Customer: "OK". Tech support: "Did the keyboard come with you?" Customer: "Yes". Tech support: "Is there another keyboard?" Customer: "Yes, there's another one here. Ah... that one does work... "

Customer: "I can't get on the Internet". Tech support: "Are you sure you used the right password?" Customer: "Yes, I'm sure. I saw my colleague do it. He just typed five stars. "

Tech support: "What anti-virus program do you use?" Customer: "Netscape". Tech support: "That's not an anti-virus program". Customer: "Oh, sorry... Internet Explorer".

Customer: "I have a huge problem. A friend has put a screen saver on my computer, but every time I move the mouse, it disappears. "

Customer: "I have a problem with my printer". Tech support: "Are you running it under windows?" Customer: "No, my desk is by the door, but that is a good point. The man sitting in the cubicle next to me is under a window, and his printer is working fine."

nice....really...LAME!
are all these real??
The most beautiful thing is to see a person smiling!
And even more beautiful is, knowing that you are the reason behind it.

Offline WARRIOR

• SF Master
« Reply #186 on: May 22, 2010, 07:43:22 am »
not sure ..took them off google blindly :P

Offline Nobody

• Global Moderator
  • SF V.I.P
« Reply #187 on: May 22, 2010, 08:14:37 am »
not sure ..took them off google blindly :P

If they are real.....people are...uh! >:(..they don't even know these silly things!! :D :D
The most beautiful thing is to see a person smiling!
And even more beautiful is, knowing that you are the reason behind it.

Offline Kim

• here comes trouble!=D
  • SF V.I.P
« Reply #188 on: May 22, 2010, 12:49:41 pm »
nice work kimo
they were pretty lame lol
After all is said and done, more is said than done.

By the time a man realizes that maybe his father was right, he usually has a son who thinks he’s wrong.

The early bird may get the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese.