Author Topic: ANY COMPUTER PROBLEM POST HERE!  (Read 32153 times)

Offline Romeesa-Chan

• Chère
  • Global Moderator
  • SF Overlord
  • "Be the person you want to meet."
Re: ANY COMPUTER PROBLEM POST HERE!
« Reply #90 on: July 22, 2011, 01:04:36 pm »
^ It looks coool  :o

Sorry >_<

Pagal. :P

So what happened romeesa? The screen got fixed or not?

Lil better. Imma take it to the technician tomorrow, IA. (:
Download SF Magazine 2012 here.

Offline johnsmith22

« Reply #91 on: July 26, 2011, 06:32:31 am »
I have one problem with my computer.When I start my computer my cpu can started but my monitor can't start.I ma purchase brand new computer so please tell why it can't start.
Thank you in advance.
« Last Edit: July 26, 2011, 12:02:51 pm by Most UniQue™ »

Offline $tyli$h Executive

• Honorary Member
  • SF V.I.P
« Reply #92 on: July 26, 2011, 06:35:03 am »
I have one problem with my computer.When I start my computer my cpu can started but my monitor can't start.I ma purchase brand new computer so please tell why it can't start.
Thank you in advance.

- Check if the monitor signal cable is connected correctly to the back of your Graphics card.

- Check if your graphics card is connected correctly to the slot (No loose connections).

- Check if your motherboard supports the graphics card you bought (since its a brand new one)

Offline Most UniQue™

• Global Moderator
  • SF Farseer
« Reply #93 on: July 26, 2011, 12:02:27 pm »
Thank you in advance.

Make sure the monitor cable is connected correctly to your cpu.

And By the way do not advertise websites in your post, 1st  warning.
« Last Edit: July 29, 2011, 08:36:41 am by Most UniQue™ »

Offline Master_Key

• SF Master
« Reply #94 on: July 26, 2011, 01:33:03 pm »
Thank you in advance.

If all the above ones are checked and still the problem persists, then check for the card in the monitor. It will have a card, if that's burnt, replace it.

Offline takluboy

« Reply #95 on: January 21, 2012, 12:40:15 pm »
I have got a problem with my older PC.I have forgotten my BIAS password and don't know how to recover it.My BIAS password is enable after logging.Please help!!!

johnsondepp

« Reply #96 on: March 15, 2012, 05:08:18 pm »
I have a problem with my PC. Its processing is downgrading day by day. I don't know what is the real cause but I have tried all anti virus software and formated my PC's C drive but still there is a problem. Please give me a solution.

Offline Master_Key

• SF Master
« Reply #97 on: March 16, 2012, 06:41:51 am »
I have a problem with my PC. Its processing is downgrading day by day. I don't know what is the real cause but I have tried all anti virus software and formated my PC's C drive but still there is a problem. Please give me a solution.
Hard disk drive's age matters a lot. Formatting it will not change the performance if it is too old.
You are using windows as you mentioned, windows degrades over time. :)

Offline avin

• SF Immigrant
« Reply #98 on: June 27, 2012, 07:42:40 am »
My laptop was keep loading either in blue or black screen (as i keep restart my laptop) after i enter my password which i set it as a requirement to lodging to my computer.

Each time i restart my laptop, the system has 3 options for us to start, 1. safe mode, 2. start normally, 3. safe mode with command prompt.

I had chosen no. 3 and i enter into the safe mode. Then i deleted my expired antivirus software which is free from downloading. After deleting it, my laptop restart again and it return in a normal situation.

Actually what had happen? Is there anything wrong with my laptop? Will this happen again? I am afraid of losing my important data such as assignment.

Can anyone tell me?

Thanks in advance.

Offline Master_Key

• SF Master
« Reply #99 on: June 28, 2012, 01:08:44 pm »
No, you restart your laptop from the power key, thats the problem.
If the power goes while loading OS or shutting it down then it may corrupt your OS.
Please don't restart while the laptop is starting or shutting down, thats it --- your all data will be fine.

Offline avin

• SF Immigrant
« Reply #100 on: June 28, 2012, 01:15:04 pm »
No my laptop loading for a long time than an usual one.

The worse situation is where it when black inn screen with the curse can be moved.

Offline Master_Key

• SF Master
« Reply #101 on: June 29, 2012, 02:37:55 pm »
avin, it happens sometime, once you will have a report of "Windows has recovered from a serious problem" if you run on windows. :D Dont restart while its loading you have a chance of bricking your os.

susan, Which year comp do you have, it's configurations?

Offline avin

• SF Immigrant
« Reply #102 on: June 29, 2012, 02:58:23 pm »
Master Key, I am using Window 7. But the system didnt show any thing about the ' Windows has recovered from a serious problem" for this time.

1) But for my graphic card problem, it has show the "  " word once my laptop has recovered from the problem. But i have change my graphic card in the genuine authorised Acer center. Yet, this has occur one time and not as often.

2) But i am sure that this time is not the graphic card problem, i just cannot login once i enter my corrected password. The screen appear either black colour with the white cursor or blue colour has the loading circle.

Can you explain to me these 2 cases in the above? Is it save for me to save my data in my laptop. I am afraid i will lost them as it is in big size and i am not able to use any laptop/ computer in the midnight.

Thanks

Offline Master_Key

• SF Master
« Reply #103 on: July 01, 2012, 11:07:08 am »
Master Key, I am using Window 7. But the system didnt show any thing about the ' Windows has recovered from a serious problem" for this time.

1) But for my graphic card problem, it has show the "  " word once my laptop has recovered from the problem. But i have change my graphic card in the genuine authorised Acer center. Yet, this has occur one time and not as often.

2) But i am sure that this time is not the graphic card problem, i just cannot login once i enter my corrected password. The screen appear either black colour with the white cursor or blue colour has the loading circle.

Can you explain to me these 2 cases in the above? Is it save for me to save my data in my laptop. I am afraid i will lost them as it is in big size and i am not able to use any laptop/ computer in the midnight.

Thanks

Your data can be recovered any time.
As for graphics problem, go to device manager and update the drivers. :) Your lapi should be working fine.

Offline avin

• SF Immigrant
« Reply #104 on: July 01, 2012, 12:51:38 pm »
Master Key, can u teach me how to recover my data without format my lapi? This is mean back to the previous condition of my lapi.

Thanks.