Author Topic: Us and british in kuwait. Why do you want foreigners in your co  (Read 15075 times)

Offline Ghost Of Highbury

• O_o_O lala!
  • SF Farseer
  • Namaskaram!
Re: Us and british in kuwait. Why do you want foreigners in your co
« Reply #45 on: August 31, 2009, 12:14:22 pm »
in saudi arabia, there are very few foreigners. the ones you see are cool, they respect (saudis). i guess im a foreigner there too... yeah... expats ( :p ) we have our communities... but the saudis? most of them understand they need foreigners for all their menial work, but completely have no humane sense for them (this is of course, not the case with everyone). there are other foreigners, but none of them in any really professional jobs.. i mean... managerial positions... by law, those go to saudis... bad or not, idk, im just 15 :P

but honestly, i dont like it when you get all those indian tourists in kashmir. my "country" (shut up if u dont think its seperate from india/pakistan, click the back button, and open up the kashmir debate). they dont respect the country... i mean... almost none of them even understand that we dont like them there. they are so DIRTY (no hard feelings, most indian tourists are... DIRTY and STINK).

ugh... i guess its not the case with all the countries in the world... saudi arabia and kashmir are the obvious exceptions and different from all other countries... saudi arabia got free development (oil) and became one of the hubbubs of the world, and kashmir is occupied and all, governed by people who dont think about true kashmiris...

i dont feel well today...

my posts might be a bit.. hard to understand...

but try.. n try.. try again... yea.
india controls the central and southern portion of J&K.//.thats almost 66%...

and how can u even say that most of the indian tourists stink and are dirty...
thats an extremely lame and generalized statement
divine intervention!

nid404

« Reply #46 on: August 31, 2009, 12:47:36 pm »
in saudi arabia, there are very few foreigners. the ones you see are cool, they respect (saudis). i guess im a foreigner there too... yeah... expats ( :p ) we have our communities... but the saudis? most of them understand they need foreigners for all their menial work, but completely have no humane sense for them (this is of course, not the case with everyone). there are other foreigners, but none of them in any really professional jobs.. i mean... managerial positions... by law, those go to saudis... bad or not, idk, im just 15 :P

but honestly, i dont like it when you get all those indian tourists in kashmir. my "country" (shut up if u dont think its seperate from india/pakistan, click the back button, and open up the kashmir debate). they dont respect the country... i mean... almost none of them even understand that we dont like them there. they are so DIRTY (no hard feelings, most indian tourists are... DIRTY and STINK).

ugh... i guess its not the case with all the countries in the world... saudi arabia and kashmir are the obvious exceptions and different from all other countries... saudi arabia got free development (oil) and became one of the hubbubs of the world, and kashmir is occupied and all, governed by people who dont think about true kashmiris...

stfu!!!!!!....ur such a racist!!!!1....and u need to learn some geography....get used to the fact that ur indian..whether u like it or not

By the way i will come to kashmir to sell u some perfumes ok....  filthy racist...i have no doubts now...that's what u are.

and this is not even abt kashmir....stop talking abt it everywhere...my indian friend :P

P.S Ur the youngest racist i know of.....cheers to u :P
« Last Edit: August 31, 2009, 01:53:02 pm by nid404 »

• O_o_O lala!
  • SF Farseer
  • Namaskaram!
« Reply #47 on: August 31, 2009, 12:49:02 pm »
ahhahahaha..that was awesome!!
divine intervention!

Offline Zain-Xa

• SF Overlord
  • I got an "I <3 ?" written at the back of my hand
« Reply #48 on: August 31, 2009, 12:50:55 pm »
people r talkin bad bout their own country :o

lool

wow ...
What can I do, to make it right
Falling so hard so fast this time
What did I say, what did you do?
How did I fall in love with you?

zzzzzZZZZZZzzzzzzzzz

I'll be strong.. I'll be wrong.. all the love goes on.. Oh im just a girl tryna find a place in this worLD..  Taylor swift <3

master786

« Reply #49 on: August 31, 2009, 12:53:16 pm »
rfi.... really ... this is not the first place u r doing this ..

u hav a opinion keep it to urself ...

no way are u insulting ny country in tht manner .

• O_o_O lala!
  • SF Farseer
  • Namaskaram!
« Reply #50 on: August 31, 2009, 12:55:25 pm »

ur posts are definately not hard to understand
as they are completely POINTLEsS!
divine intervention!

nid404

« Reply #51 on: August 31, 2009, 01:54:40 pm »

ur posts are definately not hard to understand
as they are completely POINTLEsS!

AND RACIST

• O_o_O lala!
  • SF Farseer
  • Namaskaram!
« Reply #52 on: August 31, 2009, 01:56:17 pm »
4got to add that,,tks.,..lolz
divine intervention!

Offline Saladin

• The Samurai
  • Honorary Member
  • SF V.I.P
  • I believe in those who believe in me
    • Student Tech
« Reply #53 on: August 31, 2009, 02:41:23 pm »
I never said that all kuwaitis are immoral, good and bad co-exist, what i am saying is the majority. You may have done well but what about the other thousands of kuwaitis.

The kuwait government rarely pays good rates to foreigners, even though they do more work, like i said kuwaitis did not pay for my frnds, multinational companies did.

And moreover, you said that kuwaitis get more, they have a right to, but you hav to realise is that kuwait was not built by kuwaitis, it was built by the foreigners, you were a bunch of fishermen in the middle of the desert.

And if you think that paying a worker nearly nothing, expoiting them then so be it. I have memories of workers being beaten and thrown into jail becasue they demanded their full pay. I have seen workers who worked 8 hours, get paid for only 4.

I dont rlly care who you pay more or less, it is the mistreatment that i resent and am frustrated by.
You could not even liberate yourselves.

Yo u cannot even break rows among yourselves, G. Bush senior had to come to kuwait to fix ur problems.

The Kuwaitis build under american plans, and supervision, and beg america for mercy, you may have big houses, cars.
I have kuwaiti frnds, i will admit to that, but the majority of kuwatis are like what i have commented, they do nothing in the office, they just drink gawa and thats rlly it. You tell them to do anything, yo give them any files, they lose it, they take ages to take care of it.

That is reflected in their children, a minority care about anything. I have seen kuwaitis, all they try to do is get a C in math, you may be better then them, your parents may have brought you up better beacasue of foreign experince, but very few ppl are actaully good.

master786

« Reply #54 on: August 31, 2009, 02:47:11 pm »
kuwaitis might hav been fishermen.... but its their land...
foriegners built it but the fact remains .... THIS IS KUWAIT ... nd kuwaitis will rule it ...

it wud be a problem if the kuwaitis werent getting ny benefits in their own country..
not when outside ppl arents getting ny benefits ...

Offline Saladin

• The Samurai
  • Honorary Member
  • SF V.I.P
    • Student Tech
« Reply #55 on: August 31, 2009, 07:38:20 pm »
Its not a problem whether they get benefits or not, they are depriving the workers, by not giving them their salaries, thats all.

Secondly, is it rlly ur country when there are 90,000 Q80s and 140,000 foreigners. And, you guys took it from the bedoins, who were the real inhabitants of the area.

master786

« Reply #56 on: August 31, 2009, 07:40:52 pm »
thts happening everywhere ... y are u pinpointing at one country :P
chillllllllll out man :D

Offline Saladin

• The Samurai
  • Honorary Member
  • SF V.I.P
    • Student Tech
« Reply #57 on: August 31, 2009, 07:59:53 pm »
So u simply justify a wrong thing cuz it happenz everywhere.... ???

And it does not happen everywhere.

Ya, its just that i love a good deabte and I rlly think that the good people in kwt are pushed down and the rich and powerful only get to decide, but kuwait is making progress, but so far it has only been able to make half a baby step.

I dont want anyone to take it personally, its just that i have actually witnessed these things, so it makes me very sad.
« Last Edit: August 31, 2009, 08:02:11 pm by The Dude 321 »

master786

« Reply #58 on: August 31, 2009, 08:03:48 pm »
unless uhav a solution to ur point ... theere is no point of this debate ....
thts my point ...its happening everywhere..dnt blame Kuwait only ..

Offline Saladin

• The Samurai
  • Honorary Member
  • SF V.I.P
    • Student Tech
« Reply #59 on: August 31, 2009, 08:05:08 pm »
it depends on how much of the world you have seen.