Author Topic: Consequences of forgeting to write the candidate number on coursework????  (Read 4281 times)

ADIN

Thank you to those who replied.. but my history teacher is seriously the CRAZIEST and STUPIDEST person in the world so im still worried. u said that the CIE ppl will know me from that form... do u have any idea as to what is in it?? because if the candidate number is not mentioned on my coursework, CIE will have to go through the trouble and coordinate it in such a way that my grade is fed into my candidate number blah blah. and considering the amount of material they get...

Offline Shogun

• SF Geek
  • the heavens cry within the arrival of the best
adin, dont worry, just think even if the guy had no brain, so just wat if imean wat if he wrote the candidate name......how could u be 100% sure. regardless tht u think he is stupid.but really..can u say 100% tht ure teacher wont write ure candidate number.

and nid, inshallah nothing will happen, 6 ans......COME ON 6 ans in pencil is not like u wrote the whole paper in pencil.....u will get marks for those answer...its most important u write the answer even if it was with spit rather than to leave it...
one who masters both the pen and paper is indeed a true warrior.

\m/metal head\m/

Offline X Abdulrahman X

• SF Farseer
but w8 if the ans r correct(although in pencil)........i'm really in tears :'( :'( :'( :'(

well. it clearly says on the cover that u should write in dark blue or black ink, u didnt, so u broke the rules, now i dont know if ur whole paper will be cancelled, or just the answers in pencil  :-\

tough luck mate  :(

oh crap -.-
i did my whole math p2 in pencil, >.<  :'(
When they talk about me they say I be trippin
What they say about me doesn't make me mad 
I think they hatin cause they see me when I'm rollin
Man I can't help it that they really doin bad  =P

Big cars, Big wheels, Big chains, Big pimpin', Big money, Big Dreams ;-)

ADIN

Hey, thank you to those who responded although this thread seems be headed in another direction now... nid dont worry, Im sure theyll understand considering u dint write the entire paper in pencil but only a section of it. why dont u ask ur head to send a letter or something. and abt the form, do ull have an idea of whats in it?? because my history teacher is MORE THAN CAPABLE of doing nething lol. because im worried that if she forgot my candidate number CIE will have to go through the trouble and search me and coordinate it in such a way that my grade is fed into my candidate number thingy; and considering the amount of material they get, the chance of them making a mistake is high. has this happened to ne1 else before?? on an off note, I have two papers a day starting from monday!!!!

Q80BOY

hey mate,

im sorry but i dont seem to find the paper  :(

i'll keep searching, i know ive seen it somewhere,

thanks  :)

Q80BOY

hey,

i attached the history syllabus the forms are on page 23 and 25

hope i helped  ;)

thanks  :)

Offline Shogun

• SF Geek
  • the heavens cry within the arrival of the best
hek yea it happened to lot of ppl i know, it also happend to them tht not even thier teachers checked if everything is written.... so i mean thts like no ones writing the candidate number. but then the cie finds a way, cuz they got each and every file of  you and ure region, tracing all ure exam papers is like writing ure own name. and every one of em got the results with no problem (an i mean the correct and deserved results) beside the file/form already consist ure info...my frnds didnt even know they had forms for thier coursework.... lol
one who masters both the pen and paper is indeed a true warrior.

\m/metal head\m/

Offline X Abdulrahman X

• SF Farseer
and u shouldnt worry, go to ur teacher tmr and ask him, they wont send ur exam a day or 2 after u do it, they send them all exams once theyre all done in the centre.
When they talk about me they say I be trippin
What they say about me doesn't make me mad 
I think they hatin cause they see me when I'm rollin
Man I can't help it that they really doin bad  =P

Big cars, Big wheels, Big chains, Big pimpin', Big money, Big Dreams ;-)

nid404

love u guys........ull show so much support......
anyways im done with my crying.i will concentrate on the papers that r still left

Offline CrEaTuRe_X

• SF Immigrant
BUT!!!!
BUT if this doesnt happen, then ur frankly dead.
Cuz ull get a U!

Wow, -14 Rep.. look at the consequences of complaining man :/, its like the American army, if a soilder complains, he gets creamed by all the others in the baton.