Author Topic: Consequences of forgeting to write the candidate number on coursework????  (Read 4282 times)

ADIN

Hey! Im really scared that my history teacher may have forgotten to put my candidate number and possibly even my centre number of my coursework and I think its already been sent. if she has, what will happen to my grade?

Q80BOY

hey,

dont worry, ur teacher fills in a form that's put with all course works given by the students, so even if she forgot, the guys at CIE will refer to the form and know u  ;)

Thanks

Offline I Jimmy I

• SF Citizen
    • http://www.AWSurveys.com/HomeMain.cfm?RefID=I Jimmy I
BUT!!!!
BUT if this doesnt happen, then ur frankly dead.
Cuz ull get a U!
Avoid the last minute rush!!!!
Fail your exams NOW!!!!!
:D

Offline I Jimmy I

• SF Citizen
My friend wrote an exam in pencil and got a U!
It was Maths!!!
Unlucky him :(
Fail your exams NOW!!!!!

nid404

My friend wrote an exam in pencil and got a U!
It was Maths!!!
Unlucky him :(

:'( :'( :'( :'( :'( in ma french listening paper there r like 6 ans in pencil.......i cudn't overwrite in pen......and unfortunately there was a cie examiner who had come that day.I'm screwed :'( :'( :'(

Q80BOY

@ Jimmy:

no he will not get a U !! lol  :P

i dont think his teacher is mad enough to send the course works without the form, and about ur friend who got a U, well he broke the rules, it clearly says on the cover of the exam that the candidate should write in blu or black ink,

our frind here didnt break any rule, so the only way he will get a U is if his coursework is very bad (which im sure is not)

thanks  :)

nid404

but w8 if the ans r correct(although in pencil)........i'm really in tears :'( :'( :'( :'(

nid404

how can som1 be so hard on students......my ans are right,.....and still :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

Q80BOY

but w8 if the ans r correct(although in pencil)........i'm really in tears :'( :'( :'( :'(

well. it clearly says on the cover that u should write in dark blue or black ink, u didnt, so u broke the rules, now i dont know if ur whole paper will be cancelled, or just the answers in pencil  :-\

tough luck mate  :(

Offline I Jimmy I

• SF Citizen
I think he gets a U.
One single mistake in CIE exams and ur dead, pal.
Srry m8
Fail your exams NOW!!!!!

Offline Shogun

• SF Geek
  • the heavens cry within the arrival of the best
is tht a  rule or instruction, but really it must be written in pen ,but y? the answer does not differ even if u use a pencil...
one who masters both the pen and paper is indeed a true warrior.

\m/metal head\m/

Offline astarmathsandphysics

• SF Overlord
  • Free the exam papers!
That is so cruel

Q80BOY

is tht a  rule or instruction, but really it must be written in pen ,but y? the answer does not differ even if u use a pencil...

ok, instructions are kinda like rules right ??

if u get instructions from ur teacher telling u dont open the book, or a poster titled rules saying dont open the book, it wont make a difference,

i really feel sorry for nid,

my advice, go speak to ur examinations officer, maybe he can send a special letter to CIE explaining ur situation

Offline Shogun

• SF Geek
  • the heavens cry within the arrival of the best
nope i really font think 6 answer in pencill gonna do anything, i mean its alright, even if u have more red blood cells than white ones, still it would be enough to protect ureselve from minor diseases. i think its alright..
one who masters both the pen and paper is indeed a true warrior.

\m/metal head\m/

Q80BOY

nope i really font think 6 answer in pencill gonna do anything, i mean its alright, even if u have more red blood cells than white ones, still it would be enough to protect ureselve from minor diseases. i think its alright..

let's hope it's alright, guys dont forget nid in ur prayers  ;)