Author Topic: Description Game  (Read 104239 times)

Offline Ukhti-R

• Striving for Jannah
  • Honorary Member
  • SF Overlord
Re: Description Game
« Reply #1215 on: June 01, 2009, 10:11:02 am »
lol.. good one guyz....:D

I havnt been on this topic in agesss ....

"...And whosoever fears Allah and keeps his duty to Him, He will make a a way for him to get out (from every difficulty). And He will provide him from (sources) he never could imagine. And whosoever puts his trust in Allah, then He will suffice him." [65: 2-3]

Offline Ghost Of Highbury

• O_o_O lala!
  • SF Farseer
  • Namaskaram!
« Reply #1216 on: June 01, 2009, 10:50:51 am »
hey roxy..

i have not visited this thread for agen now
lol..
 :D
divine intervention!

Q80BOY

« Reply #1217 on: June 01, 2009, 10:53:23 am »
lets a start a story then,

The CIE examiner sat down to write the Chemistry Paper 3 for the June 2009 session ... (no need to specify questions  :))

Offline thukon

• SF Citizen
  • Blah
« Reply #1218 on: June 01, 2009, 11:10:24 am »
The CIE examiner sat down to write the Chemistry Paper 3 for the June 2009 session when suddenly a closet monkey came out of the closet and tore him to pieces.

OR

The CIE examiner sat down to write the Chemistry Paper 3 for the June 2009 session when he suddenly had the urge to write the word "Chlorophyll".

Offline vanibharutham

• SF Citizen
« Reply #1219 on: June 01, 2009, 11:29:52 am »
The CIE examiner sat down to write the Chemistry Paper 3 for the June 2009 session when he suddenly had the urge to write the word "Chlorophyll". This strange, yet familiar sensation had him captivated. The feelings of lust pushed him further...
A genius is 1% intelligence, 99% effort.

Q80BOY

« Reply #1220 on: June 01, 2009, 11:38:25 am »
The CIE examiner sat down to write the Chemistry Paper 3 for the June 2009 session when he suddenly had the urge to write the word "Chlorophyll". This strange, yet familiar sensation had him captivated. The feelings of lust pushed him further, he called the Biology examiner and asked for permission to add a bio question on the chem question, the Bio. examiner didnt mind, but insisted on adding a Chemistry question on the Biology Paper 3, they both agreed, ...

Offline thukon

• SF Citizen
  • Blah
« Reply #1221 on: June 01, 2009, 11:58:28 am »
The CIE examiner sat down to write the Chemistry Paper 3 for the June 2009 session when he suddenly had the urge to write the word "Chlorophyll". This strange, yet familiar sensation had him captivated. The feelings of lust pushed him further, he called the Biology examiner and asked for permission to add a bio question on the chem question, the Bio. examiner didnt mind, but insisted on adding a Chemistry question on the Biology Paper 3, they both agreed. The biology examiner thought through a list of questions. He finally decided on one, and began to write, "Hydrochloric acid is found in the stomach. Explain, in terms of ions, how HCl is such a strong acid."

Offline twilight

• SF Senior Citizen
  • wut u r in life depends on wut u choose..
« Reply #1222 on: June 01, 2009, 11:16:40 pm »
The CIE examiner sat down to write the Chemistry Paper 3 for the June 2009 session when he suddenly had the urge to write the word "Chlorophyll". This strange, yet familiar sensation had him captivated. The feelings of lust pushed him further, he called the Biology examiner and asked for permission to add a bio question on the chem question, the Bio. examiner didnt mind, but insisted on adding a Chemistry question on the Biology Paper 3, they both agreed. The biology examiner thought through a list of questions. He finally decided on one, and began to write, "Hydrochloric acid is found in the stomach. Explain, in terms of ions, how HCl is such a strong acid."
Suddently,out of no where, he saw smoke in mid-air.
Words and hearts should be handled with care
For words mis-spoken and hearts when broken are the hardest things to repair

Offline Ukhti-R

• Striving for Jannah
  • Honorary Member
  • SF Overlord
« Reply #1223 on: June 01, 2009, 11:32:11 pm »
Suddently,out of no where, he saw smoke in mid-air. He got himself up from his chair, to investigate what it was.Then this so called "superb" idea hit him, so he ran to the physics examiner and asked him ...
"...And whosoever fears Allah and keeps his duty to Him, He will make a a way for him to get out (from every difficulty). And He will provide him from (sources) he never could imagine. And whosoever puts his trust in Allah, then He will suffice him." [65: 2-3]

Offline twilight

• SF Senior Citizen
« Reply #1224 on: June 01, 2009, 11:43:27 pm »
Suddently,out of no where, he saw smoke in mid-air. He got himself up from his chair, to investigate what it was.Then this so called "superb" idea hit him, so he ran to the physics examiner and asked him,"What do u reckon I should do if i see an unidentifyable puff of smoke infront of me?"

Offline Ukhti-R

• Striving for Jannah
  • Honorary Member
  • SF Overlord
« Reply #1225 on: June 01, 2009, 11:48:47 pm »
Suddently,out of no where, he saw smoke in mid-air. He got himself up from his chair, to investigate what it was.Then this so called "superb" idea hit him, so he ran to the physics examiner and asked him,"What do u reckon I should do if i see an unidentifyable puff of smoke infront of me?". The physics examiner replied with an evil grin,"I know" he said. " Try asking that to the IGCSE students in their chemistry exam, Im sure they'll have alot of ideas."

Offline twilight

• SF Senior Citizen
« Reply #1226 on: June 01, 2009, 11:52:37 pm »
Suddently,out of no where, he saw smoke in mid-air. He got himself up from his chair, to investigate what it was.Then this so called "superb" idea hit him, so he ran to the physics examiner and asked him,"What do u reckon I should do if i see an unidentifyable puff of smoke infront of me?". The physics examiner replied with an evil grin,"I know" he said. " Try asking that to the IGCSE students in their chemistry exam, Im sure they'll have alot of ideas." An unseen light bulb(that was not on before)near the chemistry examiner's head switched on the moment he heard the Physics examiner's suggestion.

Offline Ukhti-R

• Striving for Jannah
  • Honorary Member
  • SF Overlord
« Reply #1227 on: June 01, 2009, 11:56:46 pm »
Suddently,out of no where, he saw smoke in mid-air. He got himself up from his chair, to investigate what it was.Then this so called "superb" idea hit him, so he ran to the physics examiner and asked him,"What do u reckon I should do if i see an unidentifyable puff of smoke infront of me?". The physics examiner replied with an evil grin,"I know" he said. " Try asking that to the IGCSE students in their chemistry exam, Im sure they'll have alot of ideas." An unseen light bulb(that was not on before)near the chemistry examiner's head switched on the moment he heard the Physics examiner's suggestion. He rubbed his hands together, and thanked the physics examiner for the "wonderful idea". Now, this will be easy, he said to himself, and he jotted down the question. To make situations worse, it was for four marks!...

Offline twilight

• SF Senior Citizen
« Reply #1228 on: June 02, 2009, 12:09:03 am »
Suddently,out of no where, he saw smoke in mid-air. He got himself up from his chair, to investigate what it was.Then this so called "superb" idea hit him, so he ran to the physics examiner and asked him,"What do u reckon I should do if i see an unidentifyable puff of smoke infront of me?". The physics examiner replied with an evil grin,"I know" he said. " Try asking that to the IGCSE students in their chemistry exam, Im sure they'll have alot of ideas." An unseen light bulb(that was not on before)near the chemistry examiner's head switched on the moment he heard the Physics examiner's suggestion. He rubbed his hands together, and thanked the physics examiner for the "wonderful idea". Now, this will be easy, he said to himself, and he jotted down the question. To make situations worse, it was for four marks!
He has made up his mind years ago that he would have to torture students for life.So it was a golden opportunity for him now.

Offline Ukhti-R

• Striving for Jannah
  • Honorary Member
  • SF Overlord
« Reply #1229 on: June 02, 2009, 12:10:41 am »
ummm.... dus any1 want to continue ...

I thinnk we're both stuck here ..:P