Author Topic: AS level Edexcel physics HELPPP !!  (Read 1073 times)

Offline hamiamo39

AS level Edexcel physics HELPPP !!
« on: April 30, 2012, 01:06:49 pm »
i read a few things in the physics specification for AS Edexcel which i have no clue what their about , and im really worried pleasse HELP me ! :'(

what are imp points i need to know for the following -

1)explore and explain how a pulse-echo technique can provide details of the position and/or speed of an object and describe applications that use this technique

2)explain qualitatively how the movement of a source of sound or light relative to an observer/detector gives rise to a shift in frequency (Doppler effect) and explore applications that use this effect

3)explain how the amount of detail in a scan may be limited by the wavelength of the radiation or by the duration of pulses

4) discuss the social and ethical issues that need to be considered, eg, when developing and trialling new medical techniques on patients or when funding a space mission

5)demonstrate an understanding of how ICT may be used to obtain current-potential difference graphs, including non-ohmic materials and compare this with traditional techniques in terms of reliability and validity of data

???
Please the Creator, Not the Creation.

Offline hamiamo39

Re: AS level Edexcel physics HELPPP !!
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2012, 12:48:41 am »
ANYBODY??  ???
Please the Creator, Not the Creation.