Author Topic: Retired admin  (Read 3291 times)

Amelia

Retired admin
« on: February 05, 2012, 05:31:06 pm »
Our beloved Shoshou..Mony has resigned from her position of Admin. As many of you know, Mony has been an important member of our team and was an conducive contributor; a legend in this forum. Her strong work ethic, pleasant company and active posts will be sorely missed.
We dedicate this thread to her for the invaluable efforts she has put in making this forum what it is today.

Thank you Mony
... for caring,
... for the time you spend on us,
... for the love and compassion,
... for assisting and teaching us,
.... for setting a good example,
..... for being there when this place needed you most,
Thank you for being a friend!

And now, I take great pleasure in announcing Shoshou_Mony as our new Honorary Member of the forum.

Best of luck with your future endeavours  :)

« Last Edit: February 05, 2012, 07:31:18 pm by Amelia »

Offline Ukhti-R

• Striving for Jannah
  • Honorary Member
  • SF Overlord
Re: Retired admin
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2012, 05:48:12 pm »
Dearest Mony
Words cannot describe how much everyone here loves and appreciates you. We are all so thankful for all the time, energy and love you have put into the forum for us.  We went through ups and downs, rights and lefts, but nevertheless you stuck by here and continued to work hard for the sake of SF. We all appreciate the decision you’ve made and therefore want to take this opportunity to thank you deeply from the bottom of our hearts for your presence and contribution to the forum. You have made it worth staying here!  ;)

This is beautiful. Such a lovely looking thread. Thank-you Amelia <3

It's sad to see you leave, Mony- but I suppose we'll always be in touch.

Congratulations for being the first to take this Honorable position - You deserve it  ;)

We love you lots and lots.
Mwah <3
« Last Edit: February 07, 2012, 02:25:08 pm by ~Alpha »
"...And whosoever fears Allah and keeps his duty to Him, He will make a a way for him to get out (from every difficulty). And He will provide him from (sources) he never could imagine. And whosoever puts his trust in Allah, then He will suffice him." [65: 2-3]

Offline Deadly_king

• &lt;&lt;Th3 BO$$&gt;&gt;
  • Global Moderator
  • SF Farseer
  • Hard work ALWAYS pays off.........just be patient!
    • @pump_upp - best crypto pumps on telegram !
« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2012, 06:29:17 pm »
You've been one of the pillars of SF since it's very birth...............I really hope that you stay with us!

I must say it's really a big loss but I understand that you've got other more important things in your life :)

You've found a place in everyone's heart ;)

Wish you all the very best in life and the hereafter :D

Appointing you as our Honorary member was the least we could do for such an influential personality like you ;)

Offline Romeesa-Chan

• Chère
  • Global Moderator
  • SF Overlord
  • "Be the person you want to meet."
« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2012, 07:34:39 pm »
I am out of words ...

Shoshou, love you. I pray Allah (SWT) blesses you always and guides to you high rank of Jannah, InshaAllah. :D

Stay the same ~ :D
Download SF Magazine 2012 here.

Offline Crooked

• The Psycho Lunatic.
  • Global Moderator
  • SF V.I.P
« Reply #4 on: February 05, 2012, 08:14:13 pm »
Sweet.
<3 La Ilaha Illa-Allah Muhammad Rasul Allah. <3

Offline Becca

• SF Immigrant
« Reply #5 on: February 06, 2012, 01:11:21 am »
I know that I've not spoken to Mony much, as I'm relatively new... But from what I read in her past posts, she seems to be a very nice person. :) All the best in your future undertakings, Mony....
There's nothing else I like better than reading, honestly. :)

Offline The Golden Girl =D

• Without Allah I'm nothing <3
  • Honorary Member
  • SF Overlord
  • Ain't Nothin worth your tears =D
    • www.thegoldengirl157.blogspot.com
« Reply #6 on: February 07, 2012, 02:18:56 pm »
Habeebti , I'll say May Allah reward you for EVERYTHING you have done/sacrificed for this forum. So you're reward is NOT a "Thank You" , it's something that Only
Allah SWT knows (: Allah 2ilwa7eed 2ili 3areef inti 2eesh tista7i8i O 2eesh ti7tagee ;) ... O inshAllah rabana yi7a8i8lik amaneeki :D

I really don't know what to say , but I want us to keep in touch or at least for each one of us to try to keep in touch with the other , so let's do that please (:

Love you for the Sake of Allah *bear hug* , and you never stopped being one of my sources of inspiration sis :-*

Allah yi7fatheek li2ahleek O yinfa3 feeki 2ilUmmah O yijzeeki KULL 5eer 3ala Kull shaee sawaeeti fi 7ayatik , ya 8amar <3

Astawdu3ukee Allah 2althee la tadee3u wada2i3uhu  :)
Verily, in the remembrance of Allah do hearts find rest(13:28)

Please, Don't forget to Include GG in your Prayers =D

Alpha

« Reply #7 on: February 07, 2012, 02:24:01 pm »

Mony, you have not only been a highly motivated staff member, but also a kind and reliable person.
We have been working together for years, and even though we had to go
through some bad times, that does not prevent me appreciate what you do.

Everyone is irreplaceable, but there are few people I have known here who
have had a great hand in bringing FEP and SF to the position that they hold today-- you are one of them.
There are days you sacrificed your sleep for the sake of the forum, when you truly
gave of yourself to us because you always wanted it to be a better and better place for the world.

A simple 'thank you' will not suffice to show our gratitude to you, nor will it be enough
to compensate the part of your life that you have spent here.
Time will pass... but I shall always remember the wonderful person that you are.

I pray for all your dreams to come true and for people to remember you after your passage on Earth.
If you are still there on Radio, your Youtube and Facebook pages, I promise you
I will have my children follow them, insha Allah. :)

Offline Shoshou..Mony

• Retired Admin~!
  • Honorary Member
  • SF Overlord
  • I WILL make a change inshAllah. =]
« Reply #8 on: February 07, 2012, 09:53:00 pm »
:o :o :o :o :o !

OMG! :'( This really really brought me to tears. I can't really express what I feel right now reading all of this.

SF taught me a lot and I said it before, will say it again, I am not exaggerating when I say SF made Shoshou..Mony the person she is now. 

I've gained almost everything being here. I've gained family, friends, education, morality, fun, experience and the list would go on forever.

I bookmarked this thread and will keep reading it all the time because those valuable words from the most worthy people ever will certainly make me an improved and motivated person.

@Beca, hello there dear! I wish we could get to be good friends soon inshAllah.=]

Alpha, Roxy, Amelia, DK, GG, Romeesa and Crooked >> believe it or not, all of you were always a source of inspiration in my life and still are. I see a better world every time I read any of your posts. You are all one of the best people ever who I'm certain will be leading the people of this world to do what is good inshAllah.

I wished to benefit SF more and stay for a longer time, but now I'm facing the world and finally turning my dreams to reality; changing the world and myself to what's better inshAllah.

I'm not planning to leave this place ever, for my second home belongs here with the greatest friends and family.

Jazakom Allah khair. Giving me the 'Honorary member' position is definitely an honor to me!

I was never to do any of this without the SF staff team and the awesome members!

You're all on my heart just like a tattoo and  inshALLAH I'll always have you. =] <3

Sometimes, ALLAH breaks our heart to make us whole.
Sometimes, ALLAH allows pain so we can be stronger.
Sometimes, ALLAH sends us failure so we can be humble.
Sometimes, ALLAH takes everything away from us so we can learn the value of everything HE gave us.

When Allah leads you to the edge of difficulty... either ALLAH will catch you when you fall or ALLAH will teach you how to fly! =]

Please make them strong ya Allah...

Romeesa-chan...<3

Offline Shoshou..Mony

• Retired Admin~!
  • Honorary Member
  • SF Overlord
  • I WILL make a change inshAllah. =]
« Reply #9 on: February 07, 2012, 10:09:30 pm »
But could any admin please modify the 'Honorary member' membership and give me the permission to +rep people? :D Cause I want to +Rep everyone here but there is an error happening because I'm not having the permission. =]

Sometimes, ALLAH breaks our heart to make us whole.
Sometimes, ALLAH allows pain so we can be stronger.
Sometimes, ALLAH sends us failure so we can be humble.
Sometimes, ALLAH takes everything away from us so we can learn the value of everything HE gave us.

When Allah leads you to the edge of difficulty... either ALLAH will catch you when you fall or ALLAH will teach you how to fly! =]

Please make them strong ya Allah...

Romeesa-chan...<3

Offline Most UniQue™

• Global Moderator
  • SF Farseer
« Reply #10 on: February 07, 2012, 10:18:21 pm »
Mony words can't describe how kind and humorous person you were and how important you were to SF!

Wish you all the best in Life Mony :)

Amelia

« Reply #11 on: February 08, 2012, 04:33:04 am »
But could any admin please modify the 'Honorary member' membership and give me the permission to +rep people? :D Cause I want to +Rep everyone here but there is an error happening because I'm not having the permission. =]

You should be able to do that. The option is enabled for you :s :P

Offline $tyli$h Executive

• Honorary Member
  • SF V.I.P
« Reply #12 on: February 08, 2012, 05:03:12 am »
Hi Shoshou Mony,

I can never forget you. You used to worry a lot about the forum. You devoted your life to the forum. During your stay, SF prospered. Words aren't enough to thank you. :)

If I have ever angered you or hurt you in any way I sincerely apologize for that. Do forgive me please. :)

Cheers and Best of Luck to you in life inshallah. :)

And add me in Facebook. :P

Offline Romeesa-Chan

• Chère
  • Global Moderator
  • SF Overlord
  • "Be the person you want to meet."
« Reply #13 on: February 08, 2012, 11:18:30 am »
I like how everyone's all happy and smiley here. <3 :D

MashaAllah, hope it stays like this. :)

God bless ~

Download SF Magazine 2012 here.

Offline Malak

• Honorary Member
  • SF Farseer
  • A warm smile is the universal language of kindness
« Reply #14 on: February 08, 2012, 03:22:18 pm »
I am always late.... ::)

It truly is sad to know that you wont be active as an admin but I wish you all the very best in your life, hopefully you will visit us often :)
I am glad that I came to know a person like you <3

If you are a man who degrades women then allow me to respectfully remind you that you came from ONE

Reminder to myself: Stop worrying and start working

SF magazine 2012 - Download here