Author Topic: Did Obama deserve the noble prize?  (Read 4639 times)

Offline Malak

• SF Farseer
  • A warm smile is the universal language of kindness
Re: Did Obama deserve the noble prize?
« Reply #15 on: July 31, 2011, 03:44:53 pm »
Please, refrain from using **** words.
Thank you^
I didnt use any bad word, I myself typed "*"

@SE: Sure =)
« Last Edit: July 31, 2011, 03:46:27 pm by Ang3l »
If you are a man who degrades women then allow me to respectfully remind you that you came from ONE

Reminder to myself: Stop worrying and start working

SF magazine 2012 - Download here

Offline GossipGirl

• SF Immigrant
« Reply #16 on: July 31, 2011, 04:08:37 pm »
Ahh, none of the presidents deserve it. Political jerks. There are hardly any true leaders who got 100% clean intentions.

Obama has failed in his own country. What exactly did he achieve in his era ? Please don't bring up Osama since his corpse wasn't shown. There's no certain truth about Osama being killed.

A person commanding his army to bomb arab countries just to invade them for oil doesn't deserve any sort of reward. If i saw him now, i'd simply aim my shoe at him. ;)

And if he regards himself as a peace-maker, he better quit joking around. :D
You Know You Love Me ..xoxo
                                     -Gossip Girl

Offline Malak

• SF Farseer
« Reply #17 on: July 31, 2011, 04:15:06 pm »
Ahh, none of the presidents deserve it. Political jerks. There are hardly any true leaders who got 100% clean intentions.

Obama has failed in his own country. What exactly did he achieve in his era ? Please don't bring up Osama since his corpse wasn't shown. There's no certain truth about Osama being killed.

A person commanding his army to bomb arab countries just to invade them for oil doesn't deserve any sort of reward. If i saw him now, i'd simply aim my shoe at him. ;)

And if he regards himself as a peace-maker, he better quit joking around. :D
100% Agreed!
If you are a man who degrades women then allow me to respectfully remind you that you came from ONE

Offline $tyli$h Executive

• Honorary Member
  • SF V.I.P
« Reply #18 on: July 31, 2011, 05:07:53 pm »

Pakistan is a big dilemma... Here is a summary of things which I observed:

1. The plan to break Pakistan is a very, very long one. Pakistan has very, very few friends and its enemies have been trying to break it since its creation. eg. trying their best to stop Pakistan from getting nuclear bombs, attempting to bomb its nuclear facilities 2 times, 80s and 98, supporting all sorts of insurgencies and separatist movements.

2. However, the plan they're working at now, is a very intelligent and well thought out plan. This plan was tested and executed successfully on Yugoslavia. A militarily powerful Yugoslavia was balkanized to 6+ countries and some are now fighting against each other. (Divide and rule) Here is a review of how they are working:

First, execute the 9/11 tragedy.
- Threaten the then president of Pakistan Musharraf to bend down to USA and agree to cooperate in the War on Terror.
- Attack Afghanistan and remove Taliban from power, who were Pakistan's ally and force Pakistan to cooperate on War on Terror. (This was the biggest blunder Pakistan committed. Had Pakistan's president Musharraf refused cooperation on this war on terror, they wouldn't dare to do anything to Pakistan other than threaten and slap some sanctions)
- Musharraf literally sold out Pakistan to USA. Musharraf signed agreement which allowed CIA operatives to roam freely on Pakistan and do whatever they want.
- Another strategic blunder was the drone strike agreement, it was done by Musharraf.
- Musharraf also allowed about 70 media channels to be established in pakistan (socalled "free media", explained later).

Okay, the above was the "Part 1" of this plan, which was executed smoothly and successfully with the help of (traitor) Musharraf. However, president Musharraf was a sold out, but NOT incompetent. At his time, the economy of pakistan fared very well with average growth rate of 6%. However the ROOT of the "great design" was laid down in Musharraf's era.

However, then came the "Part 2", at the end of December 2007, which is more violent and aggressive:

- Benazir Bhutto, a popular leader and wife of Asif ali zardari was assassinated by JSOC (a branch of CIA) operatives. Another reason for assassinating her was because she confessed that Osama Bin laden is dead (back in 2007 i think) in one of her speeches.
- Chaos and anarchy was created in Pakistan due to this.
- Sympathy was created in the minds of people for the husband of Bhutto, Asif ali zardari, who served in Jail for several years and had a record of corruption and incompetency.
- An "artificial crisis" was created in the above method.
- Musharraf signed NRO, forgiving Zardari and others for all mistakes. According elections were held, zardari's party Peoples party won the majority.
- As said before, Musharraf was a traitor, but NOT incompetent. But Zardari is both traitor and incompetent. So, his presidency bought Pakistan's economic collapse and drastic slowdown of growth with it.

Now comes the Part 3, which was parallely executed with part 1 and Part 2.

- As said before, CIA/MI6/Xe and JSOC operatives were allowed to roam freely in pakistan by Musharraf as per contract signed for "tracing osama bin laden".
- Instead of tracing "osama bin laden", who has been dead since 2002, CIA operatives began organising a network of local terrorists, to be called "Tahriketaliban" and "Laskarejangvi" later on. (FYI, Raymond davis had very frequent contacts with these two) I'll explain this in more detail later.
- The network was created on the northern parts for several reasons: 1) For capturing balocistan, which has one of the largest gold and mineral reserves in the world. 2) Slacked law and order situation in northern parts, so easier to create such terrorist outfits. 3) To create a general hatred in the mind of Pakistani people for the Afghan (genuine) taliban, as only northern parts of Pakistan are affected by tahriketaliban.
- Suicide bombings and other terrorist attacks started by the CIA outfit of TTP since 2004. They picked up pace and the ultimate objective is to destabilize Pakistan and declare it as a "terrorist state" and build up pressure on it to surrender its nukes.

^ The above plan was a very, very sophisticated and well thought out plan.

At part 1, the above plan met with little or no resistance. CIA visas were issued because pakistan's ambassador to usa, Haqqani is himself a CIA stooge.

But in Part 2 and three, the above plan has been met with violent resistance. (not apparent in first sight). Here's how:

- First thing which is a severe obstacle is the Afghan resistance. US would like all of us to believe that they are controlling afghanistan and also their covered-up casualty figure of 1500, but unofficial statistics speak the truth, like this one: Here
- Afghan resistance was low till 2008, then it started to get more and more fierce under General Patreus, as Talibans started to win the support of people as well due to Patreus's strategy of extensive bombing of villages.
- As of now, according to a pentagon report of July 2010, Talibans have "tangible presence in 80% of Afghan, up from 72%".
- Due to the above facts, the costs of war, both in terms of human and material, started to rise exponentially since 2008.

There is another crucial resistance to their success: Pakistan's Military and its intelligence agency (the ISI). They're the sole reason why US is not occupying Pakistan now.

- You have to wonder why there has been such a mass propaganda campaign against ISI and its army lately in major US newspapers and tabloids.
- Tahriketaliban terrorists were controlling swat valley in 2008. It was such a dire situation that military was forced to launch a full scale offensive there to root out these terrorists (who were actually CIA outfits).
- Decisive military victory for pakistan army and clearing out the whole swat valley. This is probably the most unique military feat in the world. Fighting such a ruthless 4th generation guerilla war where you can't see your enemies.
- Contrary to the US approach in afghanistan, army opened rehabilation centres for captured terrorists and rehabilated them. Swat is a very peaceful area right now. This pushed TTP back at least 5 years and severely hampered the CIA plan
- ISI is a very "silent" intelligence agency. Though CIA had managed to establish a full network in 2010, they had  tracked CIA's every activity.
- The "Raymond Davis" episode. According to Terminal X (a trusted source), the two Pakistanis he murdered were actually ISI agents, and were about to arrest him. raymond davis was ultimately released by the corrupt govt and deported, but ISI and army played a very clever trick with him - 1) Dismantled the CIA's terrorist network in Punjab and some other province of about 300 foreign agents (they were deported) (he admitted to be sponsoring Tahriketaliban and LET). 2)Gathering intels from the busted CIA operatives, they set out to dismantle the rest of the network. 3)Blood money for the killed people.
-  Recently, "military trainers" (read "covert CIA and MI6 operatives") of US and UK were expelled by Pakistan army. This angered the Americans so much that they decided to cut military aid to Pakistan (which pakistan army has been repeatedly saying that it doesn't need any such "aid").
- Travel restrictions of "diplomats" (also read "covert operatives") were enforced, restricting them from traveling to other provinces.

So, what is the present scenario?

- CIA is desperate to spread the Afghan war into Pakistan. They are trying to provoke Pakistani military to retaliate so that US can attack Pakistan. In other words, they are mad due to the spiralling Afghan resistance and nearing defeat.
How are they trying to do this?
1) Speeding up drone strikes in tribal areas. This also serves the objective of angering local tribals who are potentially TTP recruits due to "pro americanism in Pakistan".
2) Frequent NATO helicopter and jet incursion into Pakistan.
3) Mobilizing terrorists from Afghan border who are trained in the CIA consulates near the border. They enter pakistan in thousands and attack the tribals. Recently operation was launched by army on request of tribals to clean them.
4) The Osama bin laden drama (yes, its a drama). According to Terminal x, he required kidney dialysis in 2001. Also, observe Benazir bhutto's speech. So, what actually happened in May 2 was this: USA had F-18 jets and AWACs on the Afghan border, ready to attack Pakistan if Pakistan used PAF to down those helicopters. Though the helis which entered were stealth, they were detected by the air defence mechanisms. USS Carl Vinson was also ready in Arabian sea to attack from the western front. Pakistan army realized this covert and nefarious US design and opted for ground fire to down those helis. One heli was downed (the heli which landed), 15+ seals burned alive. Since no heli actually went after landing, it means no "osama" was taken out.
5) Again, notice that Pak army did not target anything in Afghanistan despite repeated terrorist incursions from Afghanistan. In turn, it conducted operation in Pakistan to root out those terrorists.

Pakistan army is a professional army and cannot be provoked in an unnecessary war by these Childish attempts of CIA, so, CIA also started to provoke the public. How? By using the Pakistani media! How genius! ;D

- Recall Musharraf allowing licences to 70 media channels? Yes, he was just following orders, not anything like  "free media"! These media channels in Pakistan are now showing their true face by following orders (writing Rubbish articles against pakistan army and ISI) to demoralize the Pakistani public and provoke anti army sentiment.

However, the above efforts seem to have backfired now (which is significant) because anti American sentiment is extremely high in pakistan (Ang3l is a proof! :P ) and for the most part, the public knows the agenda of the media channels.

At present, foreign CIA operatives gathering HUMINT under the garb of "diplomats" are next to nill in Pakistan, according to Terminal X.  However, about 5-6000 local recruits in the form of TTP and Al-Qaeda still are there (whose operations have been severely hampered by the recent military offensive launched with the request of the tribals)

What ordinary Pakistanis need to do is: Keep faith in Allah, and support Army and ISI no matter what the situation is. Shun media outlets who spit venom against the Army and ISI.

Continued in next post.

« Last Edit: July 31, 2011, 05:31:23 pm by $tyli$h Executive »

Offline GossipGirl

• SF Immigrant
« Reply #19 on: July 31, 2011, 05:23:57 pm »
^ Brilliant and i totally agree with you.
You Know You Love Me ..xoxo
                                     -Gossip Girl

• Honorary Member
  • SF V.I.P
« Reply #20 on: July 31, 2011, 05:29:32 pm »
It might also be wondered, "WHY the HELL is US bent upon harming Pakistan?"

Well, the truth is: USA is being used as a war machine against Pakistan, by Israel and the powerful Zionist lobby of US. They are trying to push US into an unnecessary war with Pakistan.

Why Pakistan? Because Pakistan and its nuclear weapons are a direct threat to the "Greater Israel" doctrine,  or the "promised land" doctrine. Basically, this is a plan by Israel to occupy parts of egypt, KSA and other countries to create a "Greater Israel". Speaking realistically, Pakistan and its nuclear weapons are the only obstacle on its path.

Next step of the "Greater Israel" doctrine is to engineer the economic destruction of USA  and at the same time, target EGYPT and Turkey. Israel already has weapons of mass destruction (atomic bombs), which it plans to use for engaging the whole Arab with one stick (google "Israel mulltiple front war exercise"). However, it cannot do so as long as a nuclear Pakistan is there. For those who don't know, trusted sources from Terminal X say that Pakistan's nuclear programme is very advanced, well into the tritium stages. Even ICBMs are ready . All these were done secretly. Details are highly classified.

Yes, EGYPT. Why? Simple logic - Potential for Afghan resistance lies in Pakistan (its military and intelligence in particular). And potential for Palestinian resistance lies in Egypt.

The recent ousting of Mubarak and anarchy was a Mossad and CIA orchestra. The plan is to apply a doctrine similar to Pakistan - Install a corrupt and incompetent govt (El Baraedi and Amr Moussa are confirmed Mossad stooges, for now), create a TTP style insurgency in Egypt in the form of Al-Qaeda. CIA and Mossad backed AlQaeda militants will be trained by Israel in its Al-Qaeda cell in Gaza and sent to Egypt through Gaza border. A 4th Generation war would be waged in Egypt, similar to TTP.

Pakistan's military and intelligence is very, very tough and based on very strong Islamic ideological motivation. They fought and are still fighting the ruthless 4th Gen war tirelessly and successfully, by the grace of God, where you can't see your enemies but they will suddenly come with a suicide vest and blow them up. Swat operation and recent operation was conducted in very High altitude mountains. It is a world record achieved by its military. Definitely a big feat.

But is Egyptian military strong enough? I seriously doubt it. One good thing is that, under-the-table cooperation between Egyptian military and intelligence, KSA and Pakistan's military is very strong and chances are that Pakistan will extend its hand to egypt if such a situation arises. Just like Yemeni military who are deploying similar tactics against CIA backed Al-Qaeda militants in Yemen[s tribal areas, obviously after learning from pakistan.

A simultaneous target is Turkey, which is in its first stage. (again, via CIA sponsored Kurdish militants.)

« Last Edit: July 31, 2011, 05:39:13 pm by $tyli$h Executive »

Alpha

« Reply #21 on: July 31, 2011, 05:50:11 pm »

I meant do not use "****", it can be easily misunderstood. I hope you get me.  ;)

Offline Malak

• SF Farseer
« Reply #22 on: July 31, 2011, 05:54:53 pm »
First, execute the 9/11 tragedy.
- Threaten the then president of Pakistan Musharraf to bend down to USA and agree to cooperate in the War on Terror.
- Attack Afghanistan and remove Taliban from power, who were Pakistan's ally and force Pakistan to cooperate on War on Terror. (This was the biggest blunder Pakistan committed. Had Pakistan's president Musharraf refused cooperation on this war on terror, they wouldn't dare to do anything to Pakistan other than threaten and slap some sanctions)
Agreed, if only he refused to allow this war against terror thing in pakistan  >:(
What did USA do to iran? nothing and USA couldnt have done anything to pakistan as well but our great leaders ---> what to say  :-X

The Osama bin laden drama (yes, its a drama)
To me, yes it was a drama but to prove that USA was right all along about the terrorism/terrorist being in pakistan OR should I say So-called terrorist.  ::)

However, the above efforts seem to have backfired now (which is significant) because anti American sentiment is extremely high in pakistan (Ang3l is a proof!  :P ) and for the most part, the public knows the agenda of the media channels.
LOOOOLLL, this made me laugh :D
I am not against Americans or people living in USA but I AM against what USA is doing, its so-called peace and war against terror, sounds more like war against Islam/muslims to me.
And I am against the fact how USA is one-sided. Example, Look at what Israel is doing or did in palestine? Is that not terrorism? Why doesnt USA speak about that or starts a war against Israel?
Why USA only interferes in Muslim countries..!

Why Pakistan? Because Pakistan and its nuclear weapons are a direct threat
I wont say if its Israel but yes I agree with this statement ^ and not to forget its a 'muslim' country with nuclear weapons

Thanks for sharing + rep

Edit: ^ Ohkay, I'll be careful ::)
« Last Edit: July 31, 2011, 05:59:54 pm by Ang3l »

• Honorary Member
  • SF V.I.P
« Reply #23 on: July 31, 2011, 06:25:19 pm »
Agreed, if only he refused to allow this war against terror thing in pakistan  >:(
What did USA do to iran? nothing and USA couldnt have done anything to pakistan as well but our great leaders ---> what to say  :-X
To me, yes it was a drama but to prove that USA was right all along about the terrorism/terrorist being in pakistan OR should I say So-called terrorist.  ::)

Iran is not a direct threat to US, because it is not even close to making atomic bombs. Yes, the one who talks the most actually doesn't have much to offer.

Threat is Pakistan (nuclear weapons),  KSA (highly classified, nuclear weapon sharing with Pakistan), Egypt (Palestinian resistance and part of the "Greater Israel" doctrine) and Turkey. It is to be noted that KSA has already developed Plutonium nukes which were tested in June 7 in a top secret explosion (as reported by TX;s intelligence sources).

To me, yes it was a drama but to prove that USA was right all along about the terrorism/terrorist being in pakistan OR should I say So-called terrorist.  

ultimate objective was, as outlined, to drag Pakistan into a war with USA. Which the Pakistan's army understood and took appropriate measures (ground fire).

Pakistan army is not interested into involving itself in unnecessary conflicts.  Around June, NATO troops were mobilized accross afghan border (perhaps to attack pakistan). However, instead of positioning any troops, Pakistan just positioned some mobile missile launchers and the situation subsided. US wants to desperately spread the war into Pakistan.

LOOOOLLL, this made me laugh  
I am not against Americans or people living in USA but I AM against what USA is doing, its so-called peace and war against terror, sounds more like war against Islam/muslims to me.
And I am against the fact how USA is one-sided. Example, Look at what Israel is doing or did in palestine? Is that not terrorism? Why doesnt USA speak about that or starts a war against Israel?
Why USA only interferes in Muslim countries..!

I wont say if its Israel but yes I agree with this statement ^ and not to forget its a 'muslim' country with nuclear weapons

In this context, USA is nothing but a war machine of Israel.

« Last Edit: August 01, 2011, 07:26:37 am by $tyli$h Executive »

• Honorary Member
  • SF V.I.P
« Reply #24 on: August 09, 2011, 09:42:11 am »
As I said earlier, attempt is already being made to transfer al-CIAda militants in Egypt for an excuse of invasion/false flag attack.

Quote from news:

"Egypt is having a hard time realizing its sovereignty in Sinai," Netanyahu said during a meeting of the Knesset's Foreign Affairs and Defense Committee. "International terror organizations are stirring in Sinai and their presence is increasing due to Sinai's connection to Gaza."

"Hamas is strengthening in Egypt," Netanyahu said. "It transferred more of its activities to Egypt and less to Syria due to the turmoil there. The Muslim Brotherhood is also not an insignificant player in Egypt."
7 minutes ago ยท Like

?" Meanwhile on Monday, Egyptian security forces were pursuing 400 al-Qaida members who have been located in Sinai, said a senior Egyptian security source on Sunday."

Offline astarmathsandphysics

• SF Overlord
  • Free the exam papers!
« Reply #25 on: September 09, 2011, 08:15:21 am »
Obama looks weak now. And only thinking about reelection.