Author Topic: Lessons 1 >> 9 ~  (Read 33903 times)

Offline Crooked

• The Psycho Lunatic.
  • Global Moderator
  • SF V.I.P
Re: Brought me to tears...=] Lesson 6 ~ Paid IN FULL
« Reply #210 on: July 14, 2011, 04:03:04 pm »
True...All what you was mentioned in the program I watched
IA.
Memorise and recite first 10 ayat of Surah Kafh, some say its the last 10 ayat but its better to recite all of it. It will help protect us from his fitna.
Its also said, during that time its better to move towards Makkah and Madina cause Dajjal wont be able to enter those cities.

Oh yeah. 8)

And yeah, reciting it, particularly on Friday would save us from this disaster.
<3 La Ilaha Illa-Allah Muhammad Rasul Allah. <3

Offline Shoshou..Mony

• Retired Admin~!
  • Honorary Member
  • SF Overlord
  • I WILL make a change inshAllah. =]
« Reply #211 on: July 14, 2011, 04:04:46 pm »
Its also said, during that time its better to move towards Makkah and Madina cause Dajjal wont be able to enter those cities.

Not really Angel. I read about that. Many people will think they can hide in Makkah and Madinah but I heard there will be I can't remember it exactly but earthquakes or something like that which will make all the hypocrites get out of Madinah and Mecca.

Memorise and recite first 10 ayat of Surah Kafh, some say its the last 10 ayat but its better to recite all of it. It will help protect us from his fitna.

And yea inshAllah. +rep. =]

Sometimes, ALLAH breaks our heart to make us whole.
Sometimes, ALLAH allows pain so we can be stronger.
Sometimes, ALLAH sends us failure so we can be humble.
Sometimes, ALLAH takes everything away from us so we can learn the value of everything HE gave us.

When Allah leads you to the edge of difficulty... either ALLAH will catch you when you fall or ALLAH will teach you how to fly! =]

Please make them strong ya Allah...

Romeesa-chan...<3

Offline iluvme

• Smile, the world will smile back. :)
  • SF Farseer
Elaboration Please.
« Reply #212 on: July 14, 2011, 04:06:20 pm »
The other day I read this hadith about the people who wouldn't see nor smell Jannah.

Among these were the women who were clothed, but yet not clothed. Obviously this means a woman who wears tightly fitted or transparent clothes.
So I was thinking every girl (including me) LOVES wearing skinny jeans. Don't these like, stick to your legs? And I surely DON'T want to be a part of the group of people who don't even smell Jannah! And it is said that you could smell Jannah 70,000 years away. (Correct me if I'm wrong)

The second in the group were women who have humps on their heads. Does this mean tying your hair high? Elaborate please. :)
I believe in killing the messenger. Know why? It sends  message.
~Damon Salvatore~

Offline Crooked

• The Psycho Lunatic.
  • Global Moderator
  • SF V.I.P
« Reply #213 on: July 14, 2011, 04:10:17 pm »

Yuh know during those days, Makkah and Madinah will be empty. Why ? Because all of the Muslims will be fighting against the non-muslims. We'll be taking over the world and etc. IA. However, Makkah and Madinah will be highly fortified, in other words, Angels will guarding the holy cities and therefore Dajjal won't be able to enter the holy places. I've also heard about something beneath Ka'bah. People in the end will also want to dig the place and find some treasure. =/ The black stone disappearing prolly means that Makkah maybe under-attacked ? Just as it has been done in the past..Nauzubillah.

Offline Crooked

• The Psycho Lunatic.
  • Global Moderator
  • SF V.I.P
Re: Elaboration Please.
« Reply #214 on: July 14, 2011, 04:14:09 pm »
The answer is Here

And and and, i'll be merging the thread with mony's 6th lesson. All the stuff should stick to just one thread, i suppose.

And and and, to yer ans to the skinny jeans part. Yuh can wear whatever yuh want, but if yuh reveal it to anyone - even by mistake - Yuh'll be responsible fer it and yuh'll have to suffer. =/ Most of the western clothing are bad fer us. They someway or the other reveal something. I see a lot of girls wearing skin tight shirts and jeans. All they are able to attract are satan's men. And when they get raped, they cry over it and pretend they never did anything wrong. May Allah SWT guide us. Ameen.
« Last Edit: July 14, 2011, 04:20:18 pm by Crooked »

Offline iluvme

• SF Farseer
« Reply #215 on: July 14, 2011, 04:19:58 pm »
 :o Thanks Crooked.
I got a clear meaning about the head thingy, how about the clothing? I've read about it from so many sites I yet haven't received a satisfying answer. :S
~Damon Salvatore~

Offline Crooked

• The Psycho Lunatic.
  • Global Moderator
  • SF V.I.P
« Reply #216 on: July 14, 2011, 04:22:24 pm »
:o Thanks Crooked.
I got a clear meaning about the head thingy, how about the clothing? I've read about it from so many sites I yet haven't received a satisfying answer. :S
I hope yuh wear abaya when yuh go out. And a plain abaya. Nowadays girls wear abayas just fer the sake of it. Their bums and breasts are pretty noticeable through today's fashion or it (Abaya) gets too fancy which also attracts satan's men.

Offline iluvme

• SF Farseer
« Reply #217 on: July 14, 2011, 04:36:09 pm »
I hope yuh wear abaya when yuh go out. And a plain abaya. Nowadays girls wear abayas just fer the sake of it. Their bums and breasts are pretty noticeable through today's fashion or it (Abaya) gets too fancy which also attracts satan's men.

I do, though its sad seeing the 'newest' fashions for the abayas too.

And and and, to yer ans to the skinny jeans part. Yuh can wear whatever yuh want, but if yuh reveal it to anyone - even by mistake - Yuh'll be responsible fer it and yuh'll have to suffer. =/ Most of the western clothing are bad fer us. They someway or the other reveal something. I see a lot of girls wearing skin tight shirts and jeans. All they are able to attract are satan's men. And when they get raped, they cry over it and pretend they never did anything wrong. May Allah SWT guide us. Ameen.

So its fine if I wear it at home? I mean, I thought the hadith, applied like, wherever you wear it.
Thanks Crooked. :)
~Damon Salvatore~

Offline Crooked

• The Psycho Lunatic.
  • Global Moderator
  • SF V.I.P
« Reply #218 on: July 14, 2011, 04:43:10 pm »
Yeah. The new fashions is leading to disasters.

Praise be to Allah.
Shaykh ‘Abd-Allaah ibn ‘Abd al-Rahmaan al-Jibreen (may Allaah preserve him) was asked about the ruling on women wearing jeans. He replied:
“As for women wearing pants or trousers, this is not permitted, even if she is on her own or in front of other women or her husband, except if she is in a closed room with her husband only. Apart from that, it is not permitted because it shows the details of her body and makes her get used to these clothes. So she is not permitted to wear these clothes at all.” (al-Nukhbah min al-Fataawaa al-Nisaa’iyyah, p. 30).

Shaykh Muhammad ibn Saalih ibn ‘Uthaymeen was also asked about the ruling on women wearing any kind of pants or trousers. He (may Allaah preserve him) answered: “I think that women should not wear trousers at all, even if there is no one with her apart from her husband, because this is imitating men. The ones who wear trousers are men, and the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) cursed women who imitate men.”

Now, see, jeans were not there at the time of the Prophet SAW and therefore he couldn't say anything about them but the quotes above clearly state that it's not permissible. Like lets take an eg, yuh are in yer home, wearing shorts and tank. Now, nobody is watching yuh at home. However, if yuh go by a window and a guy standing nearby looks at yuh, khalaas, yuh earned yerself a sin. It's better if yuh stop wearing skin tight clothes. =/

Anyway, Allah SWT knows best..

Hope this helped. (:

Offline iluvme

• SF Farseer
« Reply #219 on: July 14, 2011, 04:53:34 pm »
It helped more than anything.

May Allah bless you Crooked.

Jazakallah Khair!!
~Damon Salvatore~

Offline Crooked

• The Psycho Lunatic.
  • Global Moderator
  • SF V.I.P
« Reply #220 on: July 14, 2011, 04:59:16 pm »
It helped more than anything.

May Allah bless you Crooked.

Jazakallah Khair!!
Thank yuh. (:

May Allah SWT bless us all.

Afwannnnnnn. :D

Offline Malak

• Honorary Member
  • SF Farseer
  • A warm smile is the universal language of kindness
« Reply #221 on: July 14, 2011, 05:11:48 pm »

Not really Angel. I read about that. Many people will think they can hide in Makkah and Madinah but I heard there will be I can't remember it exactly but earthquakes or something like that which will make all the hypocrites get out of Madinah and Mecca.

And yea inshAllah. +rep. =]

Yes you are right, about the earth quake and hypocrites thrown out (the one will join dajjal's army) but what I mentioned was that Makkah and Madina will be protected from his fitna as he wont be able to enter it and so people there are safer than those in other cities.

There is also something that mostly women will follow dajjal O_O to a point that the male member of the house would have to tie them up in order to save them from his fitna and going to him O_O

@crook: Thanks for all that :D

I dont wear abaya, I wear hijab though but IA I'll also wear abaya now
« Last Edit: July 14, 2011, 05:15:29 pm by Ang3l »
If you are a man who degrades women then allow me to respectfully remind you that you came from ONE

Reminder to myself: Stop worrying and start working

SF magazine 2012 - Download here

Offline Crooked

• The Psycho Lunatic.
  • Global Moderator
  • SF V.I.P
« Reply #222 on: July 14, 2011, 05:15:40 pm »
There is also something that mostly women will follow dajjal O_O to a point that the male member of the house would have to tie them up in order to save them from his fitna and going to him O_O
Well, yuh see, the population of women are increasing. The newest issue in KSA - Women must be allowed to drive in KSA - is itself VERY wrong. This will lead to more dates, chichorapan :P, and stalking. Women won't be wearing Hijab since its imp to show yer face while driving. etc. ::)
Some women don't understand and literally convince other women to do such things. Stupidity, i tell yuh.

Offline Most UniQue™

• Global Moderator
  • SF Farseer
« Reply #223 on: July 14, 2011, 05:19:35 pm »
LOL, yeah. Did you ever hear about the flood that happened in Jeddah this Jan? One of the signs is that the Arabian Gulf will turn into rivers and the desert will become green.

Hold on! It's the Persian gulf >:( >:( Im very serious about this thing!

Offline Malak

• Honorary Member
  • SF Farseer
  • A warm smile is the universal language of kindness
« Reply #224 on: July 14, 2011, 05:22:10 pm »
Well, yuh see, the population of women are increasing. The newest issue in KSA - Women must be allowed to drive in KSA - is itself VERY wrong. This will lead to more dates, chichorapan :P, and stalking. Women won't be wearing Hijab since its imp to show yer face while driving. etc. ::)
Some women don't understand and literally convince other women to do such things. Stupidity, i tell yuh.
You can wear hijab while the face is shown, I suppose you meant "niqab' ?  :-\

Yah woman population will increase to a point that one male is responsible for 50 women  :o
If you are a man who degrades women then allow me to respectfully remind you that you came from ONE

Reminder to myself: Stop worrying and start working

SF magazine 2012 - Download here