Author Topic: Lessons 1 >> 9 ~  (Read 33895 times)

Offline Crooked

• The Psycho Lunatic.
  • Global Moderator
  • SF V.I.P
Re: Brought me to tears...=] Lesson 6 ~ Paid IN FULL
« Reply #195 on: July 14, 2011, 02:14:15 pm »
^ Yuh know we're living in the end of times. Some people keep waiting fer Mahdi. But Mahdi alone will not be able to do anything. A good muslim Ummah is needed to bring the change. Anyway. Are we going off topic ?
<3 La Ilaha Illa-Allah Muhammad Rasul Allah. <3

Offline Shoshou..Mony

• Retired Admin~!
  • Honorary Member
  • SF Overlord
  • I WILL make a change inshAllah. =]
« Reply #196 on: July 14, 2011, 02:16:26 pm »
Yeah you are right about the minor signs and the major signs will appear one after the other, there wont be a big gap between them, the only time we have is this

2012, yes, I dont believe that the whole world will end and No one except Allah knows the date.

In that program the signs before 'dajjal' appears were told and one of the sign is that the time will slow down "He will be on earth for 40 days from which 1 day will be a year long, 1 day will be a month long, 1 day will a week long and the rest 37 days will be normal".

The host also said that it is mentioned, something will happen to the earth's magnetic field or something and time will slow down but return to normal again. (this is how 1 day could be a year long)

If you research about 2012 it is said that something will happen to the earth's magnetic field O_O
Only Allah knows for sure

P.S. I am not trying to prove something here or saying that I know it for sure, it is just what I feel

Yeah, 2012 Polo shift.

In 2012 the next polar reversal will take place on earth. This means that the North Pole will be changed into the South Pole. Scientifically this can only be explained by the fact that the earth will start rotating in the opposite direction, together with a huge disaster of unknown proportions.

^This means sun will rise from the west instead of the east.

Another good signs :

A man will leave his home and his thigh or hip will tell him what is happening back at his home (Ahmad) >> Invention of MOBILES.

Wealth will increase so much so that if a man were given 10,000, he would not be content with it (Ahmad & Bukhari) >> LOL my dad and my relatives take that salary and they still think they can have more.

Time will pass rapidly (Bukhari, Muslim, & Ahmad) >> It is sensed WORLDWIDE that time is REALLY going fast!

People will claim to follow the Qur'an but will reject hadith & sunnah (Abu Dawood) >> Like REALLY happening. Women now saying hijab is not a farid or smoking is not 7aram. Others who call Abu Baker liar and other sahabahs.

And Angel about the dajjal I heard it in another way which I can remember. I think one day will be like a week, one week will be like a month and one month will be like a year?

Sometimes, ALLAH breaks our heart to make us whole.
Sometimes, ALLAH allows pain so we can be stronger.
Sometimes, ALLAH sends us failure so we can be humble.
Sometimes, ALLAH takes everything away from us so we can learn the value of everything HE gave us.

When Allah leads you to the edge of difficulty... either ALLAH will catch you when you fall or ALLAH will teach you how to fly! =]

Please make them strong ya Allah...

Romeesa-chan...<3

Offline Shoshou..Mony

• Retired Admin~!
  • Honorary Member
  • SF Overlord
« Reply #197 on: July 14, 2011, 02:18:59 pm »
^ Yuh know we're living in the end of times. Some people keep waiting fer Mahdi. But Mahdi alone will not be able to do anything. A good muslim Ummah is needed to bring the change. Anyway. Are we going off topic ?

When the Mahdi comes it'll be too late.

And forget the signs, everyone of us has his/her OWN DAY OF JUDGEMENT and that is when we die. I might die tom, this means I will no longer have a chance to fix anything...so yea let's not just assume we will live forever. A change must start from now as long as we are breathing.

LOL, we are always going off topic talha. :P But at least it is something related to the topic somehow? Islam maybe?

Sometimes, ALLAH takes everything away from us so we can learn the value of everything HE gave us.

When Allah leads you to the edge of difficulty... either ALLAH will catch you when you fall or ALLAH will teach you how to fly! =]

Romeesa-chan...<3

Offline Malak

• Honorary Member
  • SF Farseer
  • A warm smile is the universal language of kindness
« Reply #198 on: July 14, 2011, 02:19:29 pm »
^ Umm, If you research more, He will bring peace to muslims and the world. During his time Islam will rise again and they will win the wars.
There will be so much wealth that people wont be able to find a poor person to give their wealth to.

Even if we are off topic, no harm discussing :P
If you are a man who degrades women then allow me to respectfully remind you that you came from ONE

Reminder to myself: Stop worrying and start working

SF magazine 2012 - Download here

Offline The Golden Girl =D

• Without Allah I'm nothing <3
  • Honorary Member
  • SF Overlord
  • Ain't Nothin worth your tears =D
    • www.thegoldengirl157.blogspot.com
« Reply #199 on: July 14, 2011, 02:19:45 pm »
Mony :

Ana 2i9ara7a 2il2sheea2 di tihiz badanee lamma 2asma3a so 2tmana inik ma ta5deeha personal bas lazim 2at2akad min kalamik gabil la 2a9adi8eek lanu Wallah hatha 2ilkalam mu sahal so ra7 2gra inshAllah O 2shoof 2itha kalamich min sidj sa7ee7 .... Bas hoowa 29ara7a yoom 2ilgiyama 8arab lanu 2il3alamat 2i9u3'ra almost kulla ti7agagat so ya.
« Last Edit: July 14, 2011, 02:21:56 pm by ~ The Golden Girl ~ »
Verily, in the remembrance of Allah do hearts find rest(13:28)

Please, Don't forget to Include GG in your Prayers =D

Offline Malak

• Honorary Member
  • SF Farseer
« Reply #200 on: July 14, 2011, 02:22:10 pm »
Ana 2iara7a 2il2sheea2 di tihiz badanee lamma 2asma3a so 2tmana inik ma tadeeha personal bas lazim 2at2akad min kalamik gabil la 2a9adi8eek lanu Wallah hatha 2ilkalam mu sahal so ra7 2gra inshAllah O 2shoof 2itha kalamich min sidj .... Bas hoowa 29ara7a yoom 2ilgiyama 8arab lanu 2il3alamat 2i9u3'ra almost kulla ti7agagat so ya.
English please  ::)
If you are a man who degrades women then allow me to respectfully remind you that you came from ONE

Offline Crooked

• The Psycho Lunatic.
  • Global Moderator
  • SF V.I.P
« Reply #201 on: July 14, 2011, 02:24:18 pm »
Seconded. ::)

And yuh mony mony, when did i mention we're gonna live forever ? ::)

Offline Shoshou..Mony

• Retired Admin~!
  • Honorary Member
  • SF Overlord
« Reply #202 on: July 14, 2011, 02:25:21 pm »
@Angel, yeah I know. As I said, Muslims will lose the battle but not the war and by this it means that Al-Mahdi will be the one helping us win. inshAllah.

@Gigi, forget about the 2012 just concentrate on the signs. 2012 doesn't matter, but I'm just stating it to PROVE that Islam made up science. And for all those people who believe in science..well guess what? Islam mentioned it 1400 years ago before science and NOT only yhe signs of day of judgment but rather almost everything written in science.

@Crooky, I didn't direct that to you! Just a general statement to all those who think we still have time. ::) Chill, paka. :P

Romeesa-chan...<3

Offline Malak

• Honorary Member
  • SF Farseer
« Reply #203 on: July 14, 2011, 02:26:03 pm »
Seconded. ::)

And yuh mony mony, when did i mention we're gonna live forever ? ::)
I thought you know arabic :P

• Honorary Member
  • SF Overlord
« Reply #204 on: July 14, 2011, 02:29:01 pm »

Sorry about that  :-X

Honestly speaking when such things are discussed infront of me it scares the Hell out of me so don't take thi personally Mony but I have to make sure what you're saying is completely true before believing every word you say ... so I'll try my best to read and researc to know more and to make sure All that you said is true ... But to be honest most of the small Signs have almost all come true so ya.

Mony : I understand what your saying but since such topics are things neither my mind nor heart can tolerate I need to make sure that everything is right not just Rumors ...Forgive me but I really can't believe such heavy and strong words even if they are true I have to find out about it on my own .... Thanks though =]  

Offline Crooked

• The Psycho Lunatic.
  • Global Moderator
  • SF V.I.P
« Reply #205 on: July 14, 2011, 03:01:51 pm »
I thought you know arabic :P
No, i don't. Ana kallim shoya shoya. :P I speak thora thora. :P

And it's also said that Mahdi will not be claiming that he's Mahdi. The muslim Ummah will go to Makkah and then give him this title. :D He's gonna be a great leader, IA. Again, he'll not be super-natural. He won't have any powers. He'll just be someone amongst us.

Offline Shoshou..Mony

• Retired Admin~!
  • Honorary Member
  • SF Overlord
« Reply #206 on: July 14, 2011, 03:06:55 pm »
@Gigi, yes! It's good to have a research. =] Don't waste your time on 2012 though because it got some dramatic stuff but rather check the hadeeth and what was written in Islam about the science.

http://www.inter-islam.org/faith/Majorsigns.html
http://etori.tripod.com/dajjalsystem/judgement.html

Those two websites are good with reference from the Quran and Sunnah. =]

@Crooked, is that so? I didn't know that, but ofc I do know that he won't have any supernatural powers LOL.

Romeesa-chan...<3

• Honorary Member
  • SF Overlord
« Reply #207 on: July 14, 2011, 03:08:07 pm »
Mony ; Mashkoora i.e Thanks :)

Offline Crooked

• The Psycho Lunatic.
  • Global Moderator
  • SF V.I.P
« Reply #208 on: July 14, 2011, 03:12:35 pm »
Yeah, and there's this one more thing. He'll be hiding in Makkah. Armies will be coming to Makkah to harm/capture/kill him, so on the way, they'll be drowned in earth - Most prolly earthquake. I'd just wish that we don't fall fer Dajjal's tricks. =/ And and and, yuh know about the war before Dajjal comes ? We're going to win it IA. However, it's gonna be difficult. 1/3rd of our muslim army will betray us and they are NEVER going to be forgiven fer doing that. =/

Offline Malak

• Honorary Member
  • SF Farseer
« Reply #209 on: July 14, 2011, 03:52:47 pm »
Yeah, and there's this one more thing. He'll be hiding in Makkah. Armies will be coming to Makkah to harm/capture/kill him, so on the way, they'll be drowned in earth - Most prolly earthquake. I'd just wish that we don't fall fer Dajjal's tricks. =/ And and and, yuh know about the war before Dajjal comes ? We're going to win it IA. However, it's gonna be difficult. 1/3rd of our muslim army will betray us and they are NEVER going to be forgiven fer doing that. =/
True...All what you was mentioned in the program I watched

I'd just wish that we don't fall fer Dajjal's tricks.
IA.
Memorise and recite first 10 ayat of Surah Kafh, some say its the last 10 ayat but its better to recite all of it. It will help protect us from his fitna.
Its also said, during that time its better to move towards Makkah and Madina cause Dajjal wont be able to enter those cities.