Author Topic: AYIDHYA CASE  (Read 6807 times)

***exam***

Re: AYIDHYA CASE
« Reply #45 on: December 14, 2010, 05:31:30 am »
ohkie here r the facts

Around 6000 B.C. along the banks of river Ganges,Yamuna & Saraswati was the birth of hinduism !
n then there on have been a lot of conversions !

india has always been the land of multiple religions n the best part is now it doesn't matter  who started what !  :D :D

blessed be XX
« Last Edit: December 14, 2010, 05:33:58 am by s@bR1n@ »

Offline $tyli$h Executive

• Honorary Member
  • SF V.I.P
« Reply #46 on: December 14, 2010, 06:12:40 am »
ohkie here r the facts

Around 6000 B.C. along the banks of river Ganges,Yamuna & Saraswati was the birth of hinduism !
n then there on have been a lot of conversions !

india has always been the land of multiple religions n the best part is now it doesn't matter  who started what !  :D :D

blessed be XX

Exactly. I fully realize that most of my Hindu brothers and sisters in India are tolerant towards other religions. However, some previous posts of SpongeBob made it look as if Muslims are evil or that they lack religious tolerance towards the Hindus. So, I had to clear her assumptions. Thats it.

***exam***

« Reply #47 on: December 14, 2010, 06:23:48 am »
Exactly. I fully realize that most of my Hindu brothers and sisters in India are tolerant towards other religions. However, some previous posts of SpongeBob made it look as if Muslims are evil or that they lack religious tolerance towards the Hindus. So, I had to clear her assumptions. Thats it.

oh i didnt really read those posts !
there is surely no evil n good in religions !  
all those humans who run their brains in wrongs ways r evil be it frm abt country n religion :D

blessed be XX
« Last Edit: December 14, 2010, 06:27:32 am by s@bR1n@ »