Author Topic: Has Marriage failed in its aim of prosperity between bride and the groom. ?  (Read 36498 times)

Offline $tyli$h Executive

• Honorary Member
  • SF V.I.P
Success in love is not about finding it, but maintaining it. How can life be complete if together with the material, we don't achieve the immaterial as well?

I said emotions are innocent, they just happen, because they are biologically trained to. Our culture often intervenes with our biological nature.
It's true they keep thinking about someone in particular, their mind cannot control everything.

What they get?  :)
Everything that helps to make of them a better, happier person for whom life has a greater meaning. I said love happens many times, but we choose one person out of the many. And it's integrity, if we cannot think romantically about anyone else except that one person. Someone who makes a difference; someone for whom we can make a difference; someone when with together, life itself is different. Someone we give ourselves to. With no conditions and no exceptions.

You don't see the benefit. True, what we don't see is always better. No wonder people miss the most beautiful part of life.

Look, I am NOT against love. I do not despise love, as you seem to think. In fact, I myself love many things. For example, money, wealth and business, house, family etc etc etc. Love is a strong emotion indeed. This strong emotion IS necessary for someone to achieve something.

BUT and a BIG BUT, when this love becomes for something which is NOT beneficial, this is very illogical, foolish and something to be despised of. A very good example of this is the love for another girl/guy. My point is, love for money and business is understandable and plausible, since they are beneficial to you. But love for another girl/guy? Its not. What will you get by loving that guy/girl? NOTHING. As I said, love is a strong emotion. And due to this very reason, love for another guy/girl will CONSUME the person concerned, that too, without any personal benefit for the person. He/she will always think about his/her lover, neglecting his/her studies, business or work in case of a grown up man, and other very important tasks.

Got it now?

Offline I'm a mistake - legalize abortion!

• SF Farseer

And due to this very reason, love for another guy/girl will CONSUME the person concerned, that too, without any personal benefit for the person. He/she will always think about his/her lover, neglecting his/her studies, business or work in case of a grown up man, and other very important tasks.

Well said.
If you don't like my driving, then stay off the sidewalk

• SF Farseer

they both are 2 different things . and most of the time infatuation is misunderstood as love !
u can have many crushes but true love is is very rare

You speak abt it as if you have found it. ::)

• SF Farseer

You don't see the benefit. True, what we don't see is always better. No wonder people miss the most beautiful part of life.

Media influence again.

See, its same in your case. Your above statements conflict with each other. ::)

nid404

Love ::)

I just hope for a happy life..lol  I can't think anymore abt marriage

• Honorary Member
  • SF V.I.P
And Alpha's next PhD thesis will be on love.

nid404

LOL! She gonna kill you! ;D

• Honorary Member
  • SF V.I.P
LOL! She gonna kill you! ;D

I asked her once if she had ever really fallen in love with someone since I noticed that she was expert on the topic from the other debates. Her quick answer was a "No". This all must've been her research from childhood. So, a PhD might've a good prospect! ;D

nid404

Hahahaha! yup sure :P

• Honorary Member
  • SF V.I.P
I just hope for a happy life..lol  I can't think anymore abt marriage

Ask for Alpha's advice.

• Honorary Member
  • SF V.I.P
And By the way, that made me think...

Every night in my dreams...
I see you...
I feel you...
That is how I know you...

Media influence again.

It does not matter whose influence it is. The essence of the problem is the influence itself. Giving the alibi of "media" is not a plausible excuse.

Freaked12

PHD ON LOVE///

This site is cracking me up.lolOLOLOLOLO

Alpha

Goodness, I'm packing up.

Freaked12

Goodness, I'm packing up.

Dont You dare

Alpha

You ought rejoice. :P