Author Topic: Has Marriage failed in its aim of prosperity between bride and the groom. ?  (Read 36482 times)

Freaked12

Whatever you or others may say, I firmly hold to the belief that love almost equates a sexual relationship.

But this is not to say that the inverse is true. ;)

You, my friend, WILL have one healthy life.
 ::)

Offline $tyli$h Executive

• Honorary Member
  • SF V.I.P
You, my friend, WILL have one healthy life.
 ::)

I'll take that as a compliment.

• Honorary Member
  • SF V.I.P
Oh I think we need to abandon this discussion about love and sex. Cuz Alpha seems to be too embarrassed to post anything here.

So, lets discuss this in another context.

Love is when someone is attracted to someone else, so much that it takes the form of madness. So, the working principle is actually very simple.

ps. it went to another page, so posted here.

nid404

Gosh! :P

Guys! ::)

Alpha

LOL, yeah, you knew very well we would have things to say.

Keeping aside what movies and love stories tell you... Let's move a bit into psychology.

Love is an emotion, emotions are awakened and change with time.

My apologies, but it's untrue if you say you fall in love "only once".
Face and accept the truth: we fall in love many times in life. Much more than you imagine. It is another debate whether we accept it or not.

It normally starts by liking somebody's personality traits.

You can like someone's cheerfulness, someone's honesty, someone's gratitude, etc.

What keeps two people bound together is what they do for each other. Sit and think well, you 'love' one particular person because of how you feel in his or her presence, of what he or she does for you, attention, things like that. You then stick with one person-- that's more of responsibility and somehow, guiltiness (you'd be unfair if you rejected that someone).

Now, Arsenal said...

Love is not complex if You love someone based on solely who he/she is really.

My question to you: If that person himself/ herself does not know who he/ she really is, how then, can you claim to be knowing someone else? Bet, you don't even know your own self well.
Admit that you do know that person a lil bit, it would be most probably because of the time you both have spent together. Is love dependent on time? That's more on the attachment side.

Remember Alpha's signature, "Life is simple, WE make it complex". ;D

So, love=sex. Because for REAL love to exist, there must be some form of sexual relationship. Lets face it.

Agree that sex is part of love, but love is not all about sex only. Were that the case, prostitutes should be loving the whole world.

P.S. Want me to change the sig?  :P

• Honorary Member
  • SF V.I.P
Agree that sex is part of love, but love is not all about sex only. Were that the case, prostitutes should be loving the whole world.

The inverse relationship in the equation "Love=Sex" does not hold true. I already told that.

No. I like your signature this time! ;D

Alpha

The inverse relationship in the equation "Love=Sex" does not hold true. I already told that.

No. I like your signature this time! ;D

Yes, the inverse, i.e. sex = love does not at all hold.

You like it too much, seems.  :P

• Honorary Member
  • SF V.I.P
Yes, the inverse, i.e. sex = love does not at all hold.

You like it too much, seems.  :P

I wouldn't agree to the "not at all". Sometimes, it may hold true, if sex is not forced of course.

I like what? Your signature? Yep! I'm thinking of importing it, in fact! ;D >:D

Freaked12

LOL, yeah, you knew very well we would have things to say.

Keeping aside what movies and love stories tell you... Let's move a bit into psychology.

Love is an emotion, emotions are awakened and change with time.

My apologies, but it's untrue if you say you fall in love "only once".
Face and accept the truth: we fall in love many times in life. Much more than you imagine. It is another debate whether we accept it or not.

It normally starts by liking somebody's personality traits.

You can like someone's cheerfulness, someone's honesty, someone's gratitude, etc.

What keeps two people bound together is what they do for each other. Sit and think well, you 'love' one particular person because of how you feel in his or her presence, of what he or she does for you, attention, things like that. You then stick with one person-- that's more of responsibility and somehow, guiltiness (you'd be unfair if you rejected that someone).

Now, Arsenal said...

My question to you: If that person himself/ herself does not know who he/ she really is, how then, can you claim to be knowing someone else? Bet, you don't even know your own self well.
Admit that you do know that person a lil bit, it would be most probably because of the time you both have spent together. Is love dependent on time? That's more on the attachment side.

You have not fallen in true love ( i am not taking enieda's love into account) therefore you dont know that in a relationship based on true love, both parties are able to share secrets.
How can you comment on something which you have not yet experienced.

Love only happens ONCE...once..... no matter you have married someone else but you will keep thinking about him/her from time to time.Thats called true love.

What keeps two people bound together is what they do for each other.

That is a part of a whole puzzle. What keeps two people together is the realization of the fact that their love interest has completed their soul.

Or in other words you cannot survive without them

Alpha

I wouldn't agree to the "not at all". Sometimes, it may hold true, if sex is not forced of course.

If sex is not forced, it is called "temptation", "adventure", "trial". Stupid belief: Practice makes perfect.

I like what? Your signature? Yep! I'm thinking of importing it, in fact! ;D >:D

God, if you will make our lives simpler, then.  :D :P

• Honorary Member
  • SF V.I.P
You have not fallen in true love ( i am not taking enieda's love into account) therefore you dont know that in a relationship based on true love, both parties are able to share secrets.

Love only happens ONCE...once..... no matter you have married someone else but you will keep thinking about him/her from time to time.Thats called true love.

That is a part of a whole puzzle. What keeps two people together is the realization of the fact that their love interest has completed their soul.

That is why I believe love too often equates madness*.

• Honorary Member
  • SF V.I.P
If sex is not forced, it is called "temptation", "adventure", "trial". Stupid belief: Practice makes perfect.

But it still may result in love.

God, if you will make our lives simpler, then.

??? ??? ???  :P

Anyways, good.

Alpha

See Arsenal, I don't want to sound offensive to anyone, if you want me to remove that post, I will too.

But I know what I said... I don't invent it either, I state facts.

Love happens only once > It's social influence, of media and of people. You will keep thinking about him or her > It's because you feel you owe something to that someone.

You cannot survive without them, not true. If we are to prioritize, love first goes to your parents. And if when they are gone, you can survive, you will survive for this one too.

And when we talk about completing one's soul, that comes more on the marriage side.

That's what makes marriage sacred: it binds two people for life. The real institution is not love, but marriage. What ought to be valued more is marriage. Marriage is the true union.

Our mind plays more tricks with us than we can understand. And control.

Offline methebest

• SF Geek
hey nice topic arsenal...interesting..!!

I honestly feel as xena said that they are security for women and her children 'cause still in this society if the women just stays i9n a relationship and bear the man's child it'll be the women who will have to face all the swearing by the society and the man will roam around freely...as they have started all this they must be knowing how to come out of it..(no offence)
so it is better to get married instead of just insulting yourself in the society when there is no your fault...!!
i'll come back to this after some time i need to think about more points this topic is quite interesting for me..:)
I'am selfish, impatient and a little insecure I MAKE MISTAKES.
I am out of control at times and hard to handle but if you can't handle me at my worst...than you sure as he*l  don't deserve me at my best.:)

• Honorary Member
  • SF V.I.P
hey nice topic arsenal...interesting..!!

I honestly feel as xena said that they are security for women and her children 'cause still in this society if the women just stays i9n a relationship and bear the man's child it'll be the women who will have to face all the swearing by the society and the man will roam around freely...as they have started all this they must be knowing how to come out of it..(no offence)
so it is better to get married instead of just insulting yourself in the society when there is no your fault...!!
i'll come back to this after some time i need to think about more points this topic is quite interesting for me..:)

Welcome to the debate section!!!
By the way, I agree with you. That's the purpose of marriage, after all.