Author Topic: Has Marriage failed in its aim of prosperity between bride and the groom. ?  (Read 36488 times)

nid404

Dont get me started on this.:P. :-X

But my final words would be.

Sacrifice it for the enjoyment of it all

You won't be able to enjoy for long.

nid404

Indians or Sub continent as a whole love leg-pulling. It's in our gene.

Elaborate.

Offline $tyli$h Executive

• Honorary Member
  • SF V.I.P
Dont get me started on this.:P. :-X

But my final words would be.

Sacrifice it for the enjoyment of it all

Enjoyment? If a guy leaves a girl, with her pregnant, will it be an 'enjoyment'? ::)

In your system, girls will be like a typical 'public property'. Will it be enjoyable for them to remain this way? Are prostitutes happy to do what they do? I highly doubt it.

• Honorary Member
  • SF V.I.P

Indians or Sub continent as a whole love leg-pulling. It's in our gene.

No racist comments please.

nid404

Enjoyment? If a guy leaves a girl, with her pregnant, will it be an 'enjoyment'? ::)

In your system, girls will be like a typical 'public property'. Will it be enjoyable for them to remain this way? Are prostitutes happy to do what they do? I highly doubt it.

Well some men don't care  ::)

Trust me, getting pregnant without a man to support you is not a pleasant thing to happen...

• Honorary Member
  • SF V.I.P
Well some men don't care  ::)

Trust me, getting pregnant without a man to support you is not a pleasant thing to happen...

That was my point itself.

Freaked12

No racist comments please.

I am indian.Originally

What i meant was,  Because we have strong traditions and cultures so anything extra - ordinary or outside norms is considered derogatory and will be most likely cast away

Freaked12

You are assuming i am talking about arranged marriages. I am talking about marriages based on Love.

A man who loves his partner will never leave him/her in pregnancy

• Honorary Member
  • SF V.I.P
I am indian.Originally

What i meant was,  Because we have strong traditions and cultures so anything extra - ordinary or outside norms is considered derogatory and will be most likely cast away

Its ok. And you're right that traditions and values have an unusually 'strong' implications in the indian subcontinent. But views are changing though.

nid404

I am indian.Originally

You shouldn't let people make decisions for you and your spouse.

nid404

You are assuming i am talking about arranged marriages. I am talking about marriages based on Love.

Love changes with time...

Freaked12

You shouldn't let people make decisions for you and your spouse.

You wont be able to avoid it if you continue to live in Sub-continent.
I agree with stylish though, views are changing.

Better move to another country

• Honorary Member
  • SF V.I.P

If a marriage is based in love, IT IS A MARRIAGE! They are still legally bound by the implications of a legal marriage. As such, he cannot just leave her in any situation without paying alimony.

I thought you were talking about "live together" relationships without any form of marriage.

Freaked12

If a marriage is based in love, IT IS A MARRIAGE! They are still legally bound by the implications of a legal marriage. As such, he cannot just leave her in any situation without paying alimony.

I thought you were talking about "live together" relationships without any form of marriage.

Sorry i mistakenly put the word marriage instead of relationships.

Freaked12

I get your point though.I agree