Author Topic: Has Marriage failed in its aim of prosperity between bride and the groom. ?  (Read 36488 times)

Freaked12

Who told you this...? I don't think its true.

It is true. Like i said , it is gaining ground in Western Civilization

Offline $tyli$h Executive

• Honorary Member
  • SF V.I.P
But without your mother, would YOU be here?

Share your 'logic'? ;)

She's not.  ::)

Okay, I just measured 10cm on a ruler and I admit its very short for a skirt on a girl. :-[ So, it should be immodest unless wearing on a beach or something.

Alpha

Unfortunately, everybody has dreams...

Then, you ought find someone who dreams oh housekeeping.

Alpha

Okay, I just measured 10cm on a ruler and I admit its very short for a skirt on a girl. :-[ So, it should be immodest unless wearing on a beach or something.

And even shorter on a lanky* girl.

You said that because the beach has a different culture.

• Honorary Member
  • SF V.I.P
It is true. Like i said , it is gaining ground in Western Civilization

If we stay together without marriage, we all have a high chance of becoming sexual beasts. Its too easy to change partners if not for marriage. And small disagreements doesn't mean a break up.

Freaked12

Unfortunately, everybody has dreams...

Then, you ought find someone who dreams oh housekeeping.

I know only 1 lady in my life who is interested in Housekeeping.
Roxy. LOL

Alpha

LOL Arsenal.

Good Luck. :D

Anyway, am off. :)

Take Care all.

Freaked12

LOL Arsenal.

Take Care all.

Laters

• Honorary Member
  • SF V.I.P
And even shorter on a lanky* girl.

You said that because the beach has a different culture.

No. Beach culture is different here. You can't go around wearing skimpy dresses here, unless you're a kid or something. :P

Even beach cultures vary. ;D

Freaked12

If we stay together without marriage, we all have a high chance of becoming sexual beasts. Its too easy to change partners if not for marriage. And small disagreements doesn't mean a break up.

It's good for health  ::)

I said previously and i will say it again, True love will always bring order to chaos

• Honorary Member
  • SF V.I.P
LOL Arsenal.

Take Care all.

Take care and be HAPPY! :D

And be sure to take a break! :D  :P

nid404

Like I've said, a wise woman knows how to behave. She can handle marriages well.

And a woman must be free to do whatever she wishes to. If I ever happen to get married, I want my husband and I to make decisions together....I want us to be happy.

Like when a woman earns more than a man, people say a lot of stuff...things like these shouldn't affect a relationship. So every time people around you talk ill, you shouldn't pay heed always...sometimes they may be right, at times they're simply orthodox.

• Honorary Member
  • SF V.I.P
It's good for health  ::)

I said previously and i will say it again, True love will always bring order to chaos

If its not for marriages, people would look to change partners just to have sex with someone else. In the process, you have a VERY high chance of getting incurable diseases like AIDS or other STDs.

nid404

If its not for marriages, people would look to change partners just to have sex with someone else. In the process, you have a VERY high chance of getting incurable diseases like AIDS or other STDs.

Not only that. If the girl is pregnant, and the man leaves her in that state, she will have a tough time.

Freaked12

Dont get me started on this.:P. :-X

But my final words would be.

Sacrifice it for the enjoyment of it all