Author Topic: Has Marriage failed in its aim of prosperity between bride and the groom. ?  (Read 36516 times)

Alpha

Oh I see. ;)

But I also think that women attempting to cover the WHOLE part of their body by wearing black veil is a bit scary and should not be practiced. To follow their religion, they can dress up in modest dresses (this doesn't necessarily mean 'modest' implying a swimsuit/bikini or whatever :P )

In modest dresses...

And precisely, those women have lost their senses... Modest is everything for them.

They don't even check if they look good or not.  ::)

Thank God Engraved tried to be 'brief';D

nid404

A woman should know what to cover up and what not. It's her choice. I, personally, would not like to see myself covered from head to toe. I like to show my face. I like to play sports for school. I don't think marriage should stop me from wearing what I like or doing what I love to  do.

Alpha

Dressing up DECENTLY does not mean you have to cover everything from head to toe, but nor does it mean you can uncover anything.

Marriage is not restricting liberty, it is learning to respect others' liberty: they have the right to be kept away from what they do not wish to see. :P

***exam***

a married women can never go on official tours often or hang out with friends whenever she feels like ! the  tie takes away loads of her freedom

Alpha

But she can take her husband with her, will be company + security and she won't get bored alone either. ;)

***exam***

husband cant go off bunking his office everytime ! n then if she has kids ?? what to do with them !

Alpha

Husband cannot leave office, and wife cannot leave the child/ children.

And if she wasn't married, she wouldn't be able to leave her profession.

Offline $tyli$h Executive

• Honorary Member
  • SF V.I.P
In modest dresses...

And precisely, those women have lost their senses... Modest is everything for them.

They don't even check if they look good or not.  ::)

Thank God Engraved tried to be 'brief';D

Modest according to the region/area/territory concerned.

Example:

Like if a women wears short skirts here, she may risk conclusions concerning her moral standards.

But if the same is worn in KL, it will be considered modest.

So, wearing short/skimpy skirts may be practiced by girls/women in KL, but not in areas like here .

• Honorary Member
  • SF V.I.P

Example:

Like if a women wears short skirts here, she may risk conclusions concerning her moral standards.

So, wearing short/skimpy skirts may be practiced by girls/women in KL, but not in areas like here .

An exception is if religious issues are included in dressing style.

Alpha

Example:

Forget region, area and territory and answer.

Question: A skirt that is barely 10cm long is modesty?  ::)

• Honorary Member
  • SF V.I.P
Dressing up DECENTLY does not mean you have to cover everything from head to toe, but nor does it mean you can uncover anything.

Marriage is not restricting liberty, it is learning to respect others' liberty: they have the right to be kept away from what they do not wish to see. :P

But some husbands wouldn't like their wife wearing what they want, even if its fairly modest like a tank top. I'm not against marriage, but it does tend to restrict the wife.

Alpha

But some husbands wouldn't like their wife wearing what they want, even if its fairly modest like a tank top. I'm not against marriage, but it does tend to restrict the wife.

Why does a husband not want his wife not to dress in a particular code?

Because it is not accepted by society, for the majority.

So, even without the husband, the wife wouldn't be free at all. Nobody is free in life. As long as there is more than one man on Earth, freedom is limited.

• Honorary Member
  • SF V.I.P
Forget region, area and territory and answer.

Question: A skirt that is barely 10cm long is modesty?  ::)

It could be. If it suits well to her figure/body (forgetting the point about region/area/territory). (that clothing will suit better on an Ectomorph girl, FYI :P )

Alpha

It could be. If it suits well to her figure/body (forgetting the point about region/area/territory). (that clothing will suit better on an Ectomorph girl, FYI :P )

10 centimetres.

It does not even cover... her properly.

Freaked12

Staying together without marriage is the rule of the future. ::)

Arsenal<<You are definitely going to hell