Author Topic: Has Marriage failed in its aim of prosperity between bride and the groom. ?  (Read 36494 times)

elemis

Unfortunately, some women were late in the conference when God was distributing wisdom.  ::)

Some, but not all.

Offline $tyli$h Executive

• Honorary Member
  • SF V.I.P
I encourage men to be wise and know the limits of freedom they allow their wives to enjoy. Utopia, anyway.

Yeah, in this case, moderation is logical. Like a guy shouldn't let his wife to fall for his neighbour, unless he wants to be a cuckold. :P

But you said that women commit 'condemnable' acts due to freedom. Excepting seriously condemnable acts like prostitution, freedom shouldn't be much of a problem. Like a girl/women wearing short skirts/other similar dresses is not actually something 'condemnable'. But views vary though.

Offline $tyli$h Executive

• Honorary Member
  • SF V.I.P
If I ever marry, I will respect the will of my wife and stand by her to the very end.

I will leave it up to her to decide what is right and wrong. I intend to marry only if I find a person that can foster such a bond.

Ditto.

Alpha

If I ever marry, I will respect the will of my wife and stand by her to the very end.

I will leave it up to her to decide what is right and wrong. I intend to marry only if I find a person that can foster such a bond.

If your wife is wise, then surely.

If not, then I will doubt your wisdom.  :D (Jk)

Some, but not all.

I said, some.

Yeah, in this case, moderation is logical. Like a guy shouldn't let his wife to fall for his neighbour, unless he wants to be a cuckold. :P

But you said that women commit 'condemnable' acts due to freedom. Excepting seriously condemnable acts like prostitution, freedom shouldn't be much of a problem. Like a girl/women wearing short skirts/other similar dresses is not actually something 'condemnable'. But views vary though.

Till they are wearing clothes, you mean?  

nid404

Good, but this is just to say. Things may change.

That's an ideal man any woman would want to have, but not everyone is fortunate.

Alpha

Good, but this is just to say. Things may change.

That's an ideal man any woman would want to have, but not everyone is fortunate.

Yes, exactly. Every woman is unique in her own way. Everybody cannot pick up the same leaf.

(P.S. Now, your mood will be okay  ;))

Offline The Golden Girl =D

• Without Allah I'm nothing <3
  • Honorary Member
  • SF Overlord
  • Ain't Nothin worth your tears =D
    • www.thegoldengirl157.blogspot.com
Your culture suppresses women.

You may get offended by this but it is true. Some arab traditions are too hard to explain.And islam somehow becomes the basis of suppression.Although i read quran and found no verse who goes against women

1. everyone has a different culture which he is supposed/MUST to abide to it's norms and values . we can't change it cuz it's the way it is !!

2.it's still our choice to chose whether we quit and turn to be full-time mother or half-time mothers and half-time taking care of children and housework ..etc.

3. my culture is much better than others . i have a friend whose culture is to get married once she turns 17 *depends on her dad and her tho *, so see i have my freedom and i am not in anyway suppressed !!

4.i'm proud of being an Arab and proud of my culture and i do NOT feel suppressed at all  

5.there r some stuff we ladies r not allowed to do cuz our parents r afraid that we get harmed by some dirty minded ppl that's y they don't let us have our full freedom .

no matter what u say and no matter what u do , u have to keep in mind that's the way some Arabs were raised and it's not really possible to change ur culture's norms .

my culture is a prt of who i am so i don't wanna argue !
Verily, in the remembrance of Allah do hearts find rest(13:28)

Please, Don't forget to Include GG in your Prayers =D

Alpha

1. everyone has a different culture which he is supposed/MUST to abide to it's norms and values . we can't change it cuz it's the way it is !!

2.it's still our choice to chose whether we quit and turn to be full-time mother or half-time mothers and half-time taking care of children and housework ..etc.

3. my culture is much better than others . i have a friend whose culture is to get married once she turns 17 *depends on her dad and her tho *, so see i have my freedom and i am not in anyway suppressed !!

4.i'm proud of being an Arab and proud of my culture and i do NOT feel suppressed at all  

5.there r some stuff we ladies r not allowed to do cuz our parents r afraid that we get harmed by some dirty minded ppl that's y they don't let us have our full freedom .

no matter what u say and no matter what u do , u have to keep in mind that's the way some Arabs were raised and it's not really possible to change ur culture's norms .

my culture is a prt of who i am so i don't wanna argue !

I was wondering why you took so long...  ;D

Ah you got it wrong. He's not against any culture at all. We're just discussing and observing women behaviour in different parts of the world. Peace.

• Honorary Member
  • SF Overlord
I was wondering why you took so long...  ;D

Ah you got it wrong. He's not against any culture at all. We're just discussing and observing women behaviour in different parts of the world. Peace.

haha lol :) .. yup i'm a peace lover so peace lol :)

Alpha

haha lol :) .. yup i'm a peace lover so peace lol :)

Am pacific too, just from the Indian Ocean.  ;)

Let's continue with the debate. Gotta fill in more 4 pages.  ;)

• Honorary Member
  • SF Overlord
srry but i ain't in the mood of debating lol

Alpha

srry but i ain't in the mood of debating lol

Yeah... Seems like nobody is.  :)

Boredom is contagious.

• Honorary Member
  • SF Overlord
haha so true actually :D .. anyways i'm outi ..Talk to you later :)

Offline I'm a mistake - legalize abortion!

• SF Farseer
Am pacific too, just from the Indian Ocean.  ;)

Let's continue with the debate. Gotta fill in more 4 pages.  ;)

Am pacific too, just from Pearl Harbour. :P
If you don't like my driving, then stay off the sidewalk

Alpha

haha so true actually :D .. anyways i'm outi ..Talk to you later :)
Take care  :)