Author Topic: Has Marriage failed in its aim of prosperity between bride and the groom. ?  (Read 36496 times)

Freaked12

I knew you said that because of your mother.  :)

But worry not, your mother made her choice, and you're lucky, it was you.  :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I also read more, it was better for those women to be oppressed by fanatics. For They could not handle freedom, and started removing their clothes in public places, smoking like goons, and prostituting as if it was a mundane activity.

You sound like my imaam. Women cant handle freedom, are you actually implying they are genetically inferior to men in handling freedom ?

How dare you

Alpha

You sound like my imaam. Women cant handle freedom, are you actually implying they are genetically inferior to men in handling freedom ?

How dare you

They were GIVEN a chance, they lost it.

How dare they commit atrocities like these? And undermine women the whole world round?

Offline $tyli$h Executive

• Honorary Member
  • SF V.I.P

How dare you

Imaam, LOL! :D ;D

nid404

My mom has done a lot for me. But she's a working woman, and my Dad stands by her.  :)

Freaked12

They were GIVEN a chance, they lost it.

How dare they commit atrocities like these? And undermine women the whole world round?

I happen to lose you there  ::). What did your second point meant?

Alpha

I happen to lose you there  ::). What did your second point meant?

I mean, they who previously belonged to closed societies now commit condemnable acts (I mentioned above) when they are set free, does his not affect the image of women worldwide?

• Honorary Member
  • SF V.I.P
My mom has done a lot for me. But she's a working woman, and my Dad stands by her.  :)

Thats nice!

• Honorary Member
  • SF V.I.P
I mean, they who previously belonged to closed societies now commit condemnable acts (I mentioned above) when they are set free, does his not affect the image of women worldwide?

The answer lies in education... and differentiation between what is right and what is wrong.

This does not actually affect the image of women worldwide. Usually, when I see a woman wearing normal dresses like t-shirt and pant, I feel very easy to talk to her. When I see someone wearing black veil in such a way as to cover the whole body, I get scared of her.

Freaked12

And who are you comparing those women to.?

Men?? Dont get me started on here.

Women are God's greatest gift to mankind  :P, i happen to believe.

Yallah, i am off.again

Alpha

The answer lies in education... and differentiation between what is right and what is wrong.

This does not actually affect the image of women worldwide. Usually, when I see a woman wearing normal dresses like t-shirt and pant, I feel very easy to talk to her. When I see someone wearing black veil in such a way as to cover the whole body, I get scared of her.

:D That's habit...  ;)

And who are you comparing those women to.?

Men?? Dont get me started on here.

Women are God's greatest gift to mankind  :P, i happen to believe.

Yallah, i am off.again

Remark, compared to men, these women are worse in societies.  ::)

Bye again.

• Honorary Member
  • SF V.I.P
:D That's habit...  ;)

Now don't see me as someone who is always after girls/women. ::) But I really meant it.

So, do you support women being restricted by their husbands from advancing their career? Its evident in your posts.

Alpha

Now don't see me as someone who is always after girls/women. ::) But I really meant it.

So, do you support women being restricted by their husbands from advancing their career? Its evident in your posts.

I encourage men to be wise and know the limits of freedom they allow their wives to enjoy. Utopia, anyway.

nid404

A woman should know the limits of freedom she enjoys. She does not be have to be reminded by her man. That's a wise woman.

Alpha

A woman should know the limits of freedom she enjoys. She does not be have to be reminded by her man. That's a wise woman.

Unfortunately, some women were late in the conference when God was distributing wisdom.  ::)

elemis

I encourage men to be wise and know the limits of freedom they allow their wives to enjoy. Utopia, anyway.

If I ever marry, I will respect the will of my wife and stand by her to the very end.

I will leave it up to her to decide what is right and wrong. I intend to marry only if I find a person that can foster such a bond.