Author Topic: Has Marriage failed in its aim of prosperity between bride and the groom. ?  (Read 36492 times)

Freaked12

You always have to compromise.  :-\

Compromise for the benefit of both or for the other party or for yourself?

nid404

Depends every time you compromise. It may not always be you who's compromising. Many fail to realize that...and that's how things start to fall apart.

Freaked12

Depends every time you compromise. It may not always be you who's compromising. Many fail to realize that...and that's how things start to fall apart.

I agree for the first time

Alpha

Compromise so that you can live with others peacefully.

Compromise so that others can live with you in peace.

And compromise so that your car can be repaired if it breaks down midway.

Alpha

It may not always be you who's compromising.

~Agree thus.

Freaked12

I feel like extending this debate to another 5 pages.

Why do you need to make compromise with other human beings when you are already not doing things,which are fun, such as drinking and gambling which are forbidden by God.

Is one mighty compromise not enough

Alpha

I feel like extending this debate to another 5 pages.

Why do you need to make compromise with other human beings when you are already not doing things,which are fun, such as drinking and gambling which are forbidden by God.

Is one mighty compromise not enough

It would be if you did nothing else but gambled and drank whole days long...

Why should there not be more compromises? Is it only detrimental?

nid404

You live with people around you. You want to fit in. You compromise.

If you're happy alone, all by yourself,which is rarely the case, you won't have to compromise.

We come alone. We go alone. But we interact with others all the while. You can't live a secluded life.

Alpha

You live with people around you. You want to fit in. You compromise.

If you're happy alone, all by yourself,which is rarely the case, you won't have to compromise.

We come alone. We go alone. But we interact with others all the while. You can't live a secluded life.

It happens you sometimes have to compromise with yourself?

Freaked12

Gambling and drinking are fun. ::)

I went to a bar in Istanbul and i was shocked to see people enjoying so much.But i couldnt do those because i have made a compromise with God.

Compromise for the sake of fitting in the society. That just doesnt sound right.I am sure you have heard every philosopher and scientist excluded themselves from the public right before they invented things which changed the course of world history.

In America or Europe, you dont have to make any compromise. You do what you are good at.And there's a reason why top 30 countries in world happiness index are all from europe and North America

Alpha

Gambling and drinking are fun. ::)

I went to a bar in Istanbul and i was shocked to see people enjoying so much.But i couldnt do those because i have made a compromise with God.

Compromise for the sake of fitting in the society. That just doesnt sound right.I am sure you have heard every philosopher and scientist excluded themselves from the public right before they invented things which changed the course of world history.

In America or Europe, you dont have to make any compromise. You do what you are good at.And there's a reason why top 30 countries in world happiness index are all from europe and North America

Killing people is also fun...

I will go to Matto Grosso and settle there.  :P

You compromise with the norms, and values of the society you are walking in, if you wanna stay alive. In Europe and North America, you HAVE to drink because it's part of their culture, and is considered an offense should you refuse, even if you are a non-drinker.

Freaked12

I have to go .

laters

Alpha

Good Day  :)

Alpha

My mind's asking: why are most people attracted by this topic, read, then find nothing to say and roam back their way?  :)

elemis

I feel marriage places constraints on the modern woman.

She is forced to take the role of a mother. Although, some women may actually look forward to have children.

In such a case I cannot comment.

However, as a mother she may not be able to do what she has always wanted to do in life.

Get my drift ?