Author Topic: Has Marriage failed in its aim of prosperity between bride and the groom. ?  (Read 36362 times)

Freaked12

Kids love to see their parents together no matter what. Yes but if there's domestic violence...the child would like it better if his/her parents went separate ways.

going separate ways gets complicated with all the reasons i mentioned above.

Freaked12

Happiness and conflicts are a cycle... They come and go...

It prevents people from acting and reacting hastily.* And gives them another chance to think.

And prevents them from losing what they could have had.

Many relationships are born to lose.Especially in Europe and america where you marry because you love him/her not taking financial etc issues into consideration

Alpha

Many relationships are born to lose.Especially in Europe and america where you marry because you love him/her not taking financial etc issues into consideration

How often do you fight with your parents?

How often do you pack your bags and leave the house?

How often have you had the chance to choose who your parents will be?

nid404

Happiness and conflicts are a cycle... They come and go...

It prevents people from acting and reacting hastily.* And gives them another chance to think.

And prevents them from losing what they could have had.

I like this +rep

Alpha

Freaked12

How often do you fight with your parents?many times

How often do you pack your bags and leave the house?tried 2 times

How often have you had the chance to choose who your parents will be?zero

Offline $tyli$h Executive

• Honorary Member
  • SF V.I.P
How often do you pack your bags and leave the house?tried 2 times

LOL! ;D

• Honorary Member
  • SF V.I.P
going separate ways gets complicated with all the reasons i mentioned above.

With marriage, the partners at least have a chance of getting back together in case of a disagreement.

With "live together", there is no incentive to stay together. People will make the excuse of "quarrel" just to have sex with someone else.
« Last Edit: June 26, 2010, 03:57:33 pm by $tyli$h Executive »

Alpha

Recurrent conflicts.

Attempt to divorce: twice.

Compulsion, last question, required no answer.  ;)

Freaked12

With marriage, the partners at least have a chance of getting back together in case of a disagreement.

With "live together", there is no incentive to stay together. People will make the excuse of "quarrel" just to have sex with someone else.

Point. ;)

But are marriages preventing couples from having extra-marital relationships. Cheating has actually increased manifold in North America and Europe.

nid404

Marry wisely

• Honorary Member
  • SF V.I.P
But are marriages preventing couples from having extra-marital relationships. Cheating has actually increased manifold in North America and Europe.

Cheating has the highest chance of occuring in a "live together" relationship. Much higher chance than in a Marriage for obvious reasons.

Alpha

Point. ;)

Promiscuity is a loss of integrity when someone is married, committed.

It's an adventure when no ties are formed.

elemis

Marriage is.... complicated :P

Best not to rush into it, but rather take your time.

If your a 50 year old bachelor reading this.............................. GET A GIRL BUDDY !!! DEATH's ON THE PORCH !!!!  :D

Alpha

Marriage is.... complicated :P

Best not to rush into it, but rather take your time.

If your a 50 year old bachelor reading this.............................. GET A GIRL BUDDY !!! DEATH's ON THE PORCH !!!!  :D

Dictory-contra!  :P  :P  :P