Author Topic: Already Stressed out!  (Read 1435 times)

Offline IGCSE nightmare

Already Stressed out!
« on: June 16, 2010, 05:31:35 pm »
Honestly, I am stressed out .. I did my AS level, Biolgy 'nd Chemistry and I think I did quite well, but I don't have that much confidencee that allows me to enjoy my summer  ???
I did my IGCSE last year and I did quite well .. 'nd during the school year, I haven't  gone far below 80% but I hear all those creepy incidences about brilliant students who get unexpected grades, although I never neglected AS after getting good grades in IG, because I knew I'm going to face something like this  :-[
I require a 'B' grade to enter medicine so, 'nd I'm hoping for an 'A'
Anyways, I don't want to bother anyone with anything but if anyone knows anyone who have more optimistic *stories*, and I hope that will atleast cheer me up
I thought of no other place than this to share my burdens and my worries so please don't let me tightened up for so long  :)
And thanks in advance  ;D

Alpha

Re: Already Stressed out!
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2010, 06:12:17 pm »
Honestly, I am stressed out .. I did my AS level, Biolgy 'nd Chemistry and I think I did quite well, but I don't have that much confidencee that allows me to enjoy my summer  ???
I did my IGCSE last year and I did quite well .. 'nd during the school year, I haven't  gone far below 80% but I hear all those creepy incidences about brilliant students who get unexpected grades, although I never neglected AS after getting good grades in IG, because I knew I'm going to face something like this  :-[
I require a 'B' grade to enter medicine so, 'nd I'm hoping for an 'A'
Anyways, I don't want to bother anyone with anything but if anyone knows anyone who have more optimistic *stories*, and I hope that will atleast cheer me up
I thought of no other place than this to share my burdens and my worries so please don't let me tightened up for so long  :)
And thanks in advance  ;D

The boat hasn't sunk yet. Why are you mourning?

Offline Kim

• here comes trouble!=D
  • SF V.I.P
« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2010, 06:16:42 pm »
hey wassup??
wassup wid the long face??
(even though i cant see it but i know its their)
dont worry
u will pass wid flying grades
IA u will get As in all
u dont have anuthing to worry about
those stories are about students who get overconfident after IG and dont bother studying
u on the other hand have been working really hard MA
and hard work always pays off
dont think about the r word(results dat is)
plan out ur vacation and enjoy it
if u need sum1 to talk to i am all ears just pm me and i will reply ;D ;D
After all is said and done, more is said than done.

By the time a man realizes that maybe his father was right, he usually has a son who thinks he’s wrong.

The early bird may get the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese.

Offline The Golden Girl =D

• Without Allah I'm nothing <3
  • Honorary Member
  • SF Overlord
  • Ain't Nothin worth your tears =D
    • www.thegoldengirl157.blogspot.com
« Reply #3 on: June 16, 2010, 06:38:16 pm »
i have loads of things to tell u which is  out of experience :

1. u should NEVER listen to what ppl say ,cuz there r some ppl out there who hate/dislyk/wish the best for them rather than for u as well , these just tell u stuff to DEmotivate u so that u lose and they get to win hence they get to be better than u

But if it's out of those who love u , they didn't give u the msg in the right way * they r tryin to tell u  , u r talented , so plz don't turn out to be like these ppl , u WON'T turn out to be like these ppl but we just wish u the BEST ! , we love u*

2. if u already did well in IG well then y r u hesitating abt this , u shouldn't u did it before, u CAN DO IT AGAIN ! , tursut me u CAN  and u'll always be as long as u have faith in urself

3.u r hopin to get an A while u r supposed to get a B * u r havin high expectations of urself ..u should never have WAYY TO HIGH expectation in urself cuz then u'll never be satisfied with anythin u get ...and don't have WAY TOO LOW expectations of urself cuz then that'll result in low self-esteem ..which u for sure don't want to have ......so have expectations which r not too high nor too low , that way u can live happy with whatever u get cuz u did what u had to do + u didn't have abnormal expectations.

4.look whatever u get , u should always remeber i did what i had to do *i.e. i studied as much as i could * so now what u should do is ask  the lord to help u in getting it an A/B ....

Have faith in god , god never let's anyone who asks him smthn  down :)

i kno i said alot but i srsly hope u got my POINT  * MAN, i just LOOOVE helpin ppl :) *

:)
« Last Edit: June 16, 2010, 07:28:24 pm by the golden girl »
Verily, in the remembrance of Allah do hearts find rest(13:28)

Please, Don't forget to Include GG in your Prayers =D

Alpha

« Reply #4 on: June 16, 2010, 06:46:28 pm »
And what about the wrong attitude he has picked up in the first place?
I don't mean to be cynical here.

But you did already what you could do. Now, just WAIT.
Don't predict. Cambridge is there to announce.

Offline IGCSE nightmare

« Reply #5 on: June 17, 2010, 05:43:59 am »
Thank you All!
I don't really know how to express how I'm a bit relieved right now, but I'll enjoy my summer!
Tha ks again, and good luck to everyone also, 'nd I'll sticck to your advice  :D

Offline The Golden Girl =D

• Without Allah I'm nothing <3
  • Honorary Member
  • SF Overlord
  • Ain't Nothin worth your tears =D
    • www.thegoldengirl157.blogspot.com
« Reply #6 on: June 17, 2010, 06:41:55 am »
Thank you All!
I don't really know how to express how I'm a bit relieved right now, but I'll enjoy my summer!
Tha ks again, and good luck to everyone also, 'nd I'll sticck to your advice  :D

anytime  8)
Verily, in the remembrance of Allah do hearts find rest(13:28)

Please, Don't forget to Include GG in your Prayers =D

Offline Kim

• here comes trouble!=D
  • SF V.I.P
« Reply #7 on: June 17, 2010, 09:43:35 am »
Thank you All!
Tha ks again, and good luck to everyone also, 'nd I'll sticck to your advice  :D

hahaha anytime
glad we cud help
enjoy ur hols
After all is said and done, more is said than done.

By the time a man realizes that maybe his father was right, he usually has a son who thinks he’s wrong.

The early bird may get the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese.

elemis

« Reply #8 on: June 17, 2010, 10:10:25 am »
I feel the same right now IGCSE. Same story as you too, I'm just going to have to wait for my results and see :)

Alpha

« Reply #9 on: June 17, 2010, 12:44:18 pm »
I feel the same right now IGCSE. Same story as you too, I'm just going to have to wait for my results and see :)

Ya, that's the attitude.   :)

Offline Saladin

• The Samurai
  • Honorary Member
  • SF V.I.P
  • I believe in those who believe in me
    • Student Tech
« Reply #10 on: June 17, 2010, 01:39:28 pm »
Did I ever mention my love for cheese?

Alpha

« Reply #11 on: June 17, 2010, 01:43:47 pm »
Did I ever mention my love for cheese?

You horn about only two things: cheese and ice cream.  ::)